+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System Error when submitting files trough EE!! HEEEELLLPPPPP

InCanada_1

Feb 11, 2015
A brief follow up on this - I finally received a response via email from IT on this, more than 14 days since I submitted the first request (and a week after we had resolved this issue ourselves). Shocking. Of course, since I have already made it past that error, they didn't grasp the nature of the error I tried to explain to them, despite the screen shots. No phone number, and no way to express to them that they are now looking at this in the wrong way - I would have to re-submit the 'case-specific technical problem using the online form', which I can't be bothered to do. I don't see this bug getting fixed on their website anytime soon.

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
I HAVE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea!!!!!! I did in this way..........

went into educational forms opened celpip folder.... I did not change anything... I just saved again the information... something like a refresh for the system....

then I carried on.... and i was able to do upload additional information

I am so happy and ready to start my week end..
what a big relief....

Good luck

Binti

May 12, 2016
First off thank you pigtao710 and all members who came back to share their experiences. They are quite helpful.

Although my steps for achieving a result was somehow different but pigtao710 clue was the joker!

I had to re-arrange my personal history in descending order to zap this nightmare created by cic.

I really appreciate you guys, thank you all. Let's keep the flag flying.

aosbCanada

Dec 20, 2019
Thank you for posting your experiences!!
Even in 2019 this problem is still not fixed, lost multiple days thinking it was their system which was down but I just had 5 educational activities in my Personal History. Changing two of them to remain with just 3 fixed my problem!

Thank you so much for coming back and share your experiences once you found the fix!!!

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Thank you so so much for this post. there is some bug on the personal history. I had a row on personal history for educational activity where I had not filled in the level of education field, and it didn't give me any error but was giving me error while submitting. I filled that field, and which solved the problem

oussemazzz

Mar 3, 2022
Thank you so so much for this post. there is some bug on the personal history. I had a row on personal history for educational activity where I had not filled in the level of education field, and it didn't give me any error but was giving me error while submitting. I filled that field, and which solved the problem
i have the same problem but after submitting my application and paying the fees, please help.

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
i have the same problem but after submitting my application and paying the fees, please help.
Hi
Please check the personal history section once, there check if you’ve filled in all information