+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System Error when submitting files trough EE!! HEEEELLLPPPPP

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
System-generated error code:null (2015-02-09 04:27:49)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

This has been going on since Sunday 8th at 3.AM when I first intended to submit the application.

I got all the questions answered, all the checkmarks are green. When I hit on "continue", it takes me to the error page.

Anyone has any idea on how to proceed?

I email cic, filling the form, but they may take up to 30 business days to answer (if they answer!)

Please help!!!! I am going nuuutsss with all this. Anyone else with the same problem?

:'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? ???

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
I have the same problem and posted yersterday.

PLEASE DO UPDATE ME IF YOU GOT IT RESOLVED!!!

I called CIC call center and an agent gave a link to submit issues on technical problems. I followed the instructions and got their email reply, which is obvious coming from a standard template. After trying all the means suggested in their email with no luck, I had to send emails to them again and again but never got reply any more.

Here is the link to report technical problems:
(The forum doesn't allow me to post links)

I suggest you also submit your complaints in order to let them know this is not a single case.

Their suggested solutions (None works for me):

Using Internet Explorer 9.0 (or a higher version) or a different browser such as Safari 3.1;
Refreshing your browser;
By using another computer; or
Trying again later.

Furthermore, here are some tricks that may help you:

Verify that the information you are entering is correct;
Clear your cache and cookies. To do this, follow these steps:
in Internet Explorer:
Tools > Internet Options > Delete Files; and
Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies
in Safari:
Edit > Empty Cache; and
Edit > Preferences > Security Tab > Show Cookies > Remove All > Remove All

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
I just got CIC's second reply saying:

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre’s e-Services Unit.

We are currently looking into the issue described in your email. We will communicate with you as soon as we have more information.

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
I didn't see your post this morning!!!

This is soooo weird! But I will try a few things today as soon as I get home. I will let you know tonight if it worked.
please, keep me posted as well.

emma_h_s

Feb 1, 2015
I've had this issue, but with my actual application rather than the profile. Its been happening since I got the ITA on Jan 31st. I've been hounding CIC about this via email (you can't actually speak to anyone) ever since, but I still haven't got my problems resolved. Its a nightmare as I can't even get as far as my document checklist and at this rate I'll run out of time to get my application in. My work permit expires at the end of next month so I'm desperate to get it submitted. If you get anywhere with finding out what the problem is keep us posted!

I received the exact same response telling me to update browsers, clear my cookies etc. then the same follow up message a week later saying they are looking into it.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
RosieGZ said:
System-generated error code:null (2015-02-09 04:27:49)
Sorry
Please try again later.

This has been going on since Sunday 8th at 3.AM when I first intended to submit the application.

I got all the questions answered, all the checkmarks are green. When I hit on "continue", it takes me to the error page.

Anyone has any idea on how to proceed?

I email cic, filling the form, but they may take up to 30 business days to answer (if they answer!)

Please help!!!! I am going nuuutsss with all this. Anyone else with the same problem?

:'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? ???

Im getting this issue from yesterday

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok, this is what happened tonight....

-I cleared the cache, I even used the CCleaner to clear up all temps and cookies.
-I tried using chrome, explorer and mozilla...
-I tried by emptying the application!!! and filling it all again.... took me like 4 hours!
-when I hit the F***ing Continue button.... there it was, the Stupid sign again...
can't think of anything else.....

-I submitted the "technical problem" form this morning... didn't receive the e mail as you did guys...

I am seriously hating all this....

Now...it can't be only us 3 right????

I am starting to think the worst... and the stress is killing me!!!

Any new ideas?

InCanada_1

Feb 11, 2015
I am having the exact same problem since Sunday 8th and my days are counting down as I was in the first draw. All the forms are verified complete - have gone through them multiple times and are they error free. I have tried Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu, with Explorer, Opera, Firefox, and Safari - all latest versions, with and without all memories/caches cleared using 3 different computers. This is not working.
I called the helpdesk, they sent a link to upload screen-shots, which I don't think will help them to diagnose this. No response yet. Will update if I hear back.

Has anyone actually managed to upload these forms yet?

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
I am still in the first screen, where you answer all your the questions.... didn't even get to the check list!!!! So, I don't even know what documents are they going to request (I mean, I have a basic idea...but idk)

I talk on a private message with another member, he was able to upload some of the documents, but like one a day or so...

Honestly, I don't understand how is that they are not embarrassed with all this. It is seriously ridiculous!

would it be worth it to make a petition on change.org? To encourage them to fix all this bugs...

Ironically.... most of the people that are going around here are web developers hahaha
:p

anyway! lets keep each other posted... at least we are not alone!

Nickyboy

Feb 5, 2015
same here guys... i though that i am alone. same as you guys i tried different thing to continue my profile after filling all the required info and documents but when i click next it keep me coming back. i think this is not about our computer or web page we are using, the problem might came from their site. hopefully they will resolve this thing before our 60days lapsed. very frustrating...
i tried to email their help desk but still no responce :(

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
RosieGZ said:
I am still in the first screen, where you answer all your the questions.... didn't even get to the check list!!!! So, I don't even know what documents are they going to request (I mean, I have a basic idea...but idk)

I talk on a private message with another member, he was able to upload some of the documents, but like one a day or so...

Honestly, I don't understand how is that they are not embarrassed with all this. It is seriously ridiculous!

would it be worth it to make a petition on change.org? To encourage them to fix all this bugs...

Ironically.... most of the people that are going around here are web developers hahaha
:p

anyway! lets keep each other posted... at least we are not alone!
Do you mean that lucky guy has successfully submitted his/her forms and got to the next stage?

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
This site still not working ...

I contacted question @ cic. gc .ca nothing interesting happened as-usual got a automated message saying that my question will be answered..

Need to wait and see in future whats going to happen

girirv

Jan 26, 2015
Hi friends,

I too, facing the same issue from Monday Morining. Please help me if you have any information to solve this error.

Our Online Services Are Currently Down System-generated error code:null (2015-02-11 17:07:27)

Sorry

Please try again later