+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

vermabharat

Mar 22, 2018
Hi Everyone

Completed 6 months on the 3rd of this month. Sent the web form asking for the status update and our visa office. Got an email today with the reply below....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Class.

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on 2018/05/04.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

o_O
i got the exact same reply from them. AOR 8 May.

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
We had filled the "Technical Issue Web Form" given along with the progress bar. Our concern was that we have neither received any update since July nor have we been asked for additional documents. Received the reply below today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
:confused:Has anyone got PPR lately?? My friends who had applied 3-4 months after me have got their PPRs... :(

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My File is with CPC - Sydney, Nova Scotia.

AOR: Feb 11
MED Passed: March 8
BG : IP -> March 08
Additional documents: We do not any additional documents.
Hi @ReddyCan when did you eventually get the PPR letter from Sydney? How long did it take?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I can confirm that SYDNEY NOVA SCOTIA IS damn slow! I am March 1 aor and my file is still in Nova Scotia till now, I will clock 5months on Monday.

Could it be that any slightly complicated applications are sent to Sydney? FOr me I added Wife after AOR and she has since been added and UCI generated.

Any progress on your file??
when did you get your PPR @esos4real ?