+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Most likely, your file has just been moved to a local visa office...you may now call or send a mail to confirm. The trend now shows that people who have been stuck @ CIO for a while are being moved to London Visa Office! Scary!!!
Thnx 4 ur input, I've tried to send them an email but always receive an automated response and never been able to get through an agent any other suggestion how to get in touch with CIC and y is it scary to be moved to London Visa Office?

Teewhymix

Aug 25, 2017
Well, London visa office in recent times cannot be described as "fast paced, hence my using the word "scary":)..but hey, positivity is key...things may start moving faster than we expect.

Meanwhile, you may put a call thru to CIC to confirm where your file is: +1-613-944-4000 options 11170 will enable you speak to an agent...be prepared to be on hold for about 20mins tho.

All the best!

Thnx 4 ur input, I've tried to send them an email but always receive an automated response and never been able to get through an agent any other suggestion how to get in touch with CIC and y is it scary to be moved to London Visa Office?

Reactions: s.tamoor

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Hello good people!

I got a shock the other day. I emailed to find out if our application had been moved to an LVO. Our AOR is Jan 28, with meds passed and BG changing to ip on March 2nd followed by going back to nn on March 4th. Due to the change to nn I assumed it had been moved on to an LVO. We are a FSW Outland application, we live in and are from the uk, so I assumed London would be where it was at. However the email we received said this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to the correct office.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Regards,

Gisele
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca GO14051

Does this mean Sydney NS is our VO, or is it still stuck in the first stages of processing. Any light shed upon this enigmatic and mysterious possible VO in Sydney NS would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys and gals!
Hi.. I received the same information in a shock like you.. Mt timeliness are
Category: FSW- O
AoR: 27th Oct
MP: 1st Nov
NA2: 8th Nov

Last day, I wrote to them and get exactly the same reply from them. Can please shed some light on this and share your timelines

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
My file is also at CIO. Aor 4dec. It was transferred the the wrong vo and transferred back to CIO in March. It has since stayed there. The CSR on the phone said that it may stay there and be finalized.

Hi.. I received the same information in a shock like you.. Mt timeliness are
Category: FSW- O
AoR: 27th Oct
MP: 1st Nov
NA2: 8th Nov

Last day, I wrote to them and get exactly the same reply from them. Can please shed some light on this and share your timelines

vishal singla

May 25, 2018
when i am at ip1 stage my file in ottawa and after ip2 my file was tranfer to sydney nova scotia .....no update 1 month complete no update ...plzz guide me and what the status of ur file ??

vishal singla

May 25, 2018
when i am at ip1 stage my file in ottawa and after ip2 my file was tranfer to sydney nova scotia .....no update 1 month complete no update ...plzz guide

Shubh!!!

Sep 12, 2018
Any update what will happen after staying for a long time at Sydney NS. Does anyone got PPR from Sydney ND

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
My file is also at CIO. Aor 4dec. It was transferred the the wrong vo and transferred back to CIO in March. It has since stayed there. The CSR on the phone said that it may stay there and be finalized.
Hi, did you get your PPR?

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
Yes I did.
Timeline:
AOR 4 Dec.
MEP 12 Dec.
ip1 13 dec.
job email and transfer to Mexico VO accidentally. 19 Jan.
23 March transferred back to cio.
8 July ip2
10 July. med extension req by cio
12 July med extension granted
13 July Ppr.
Hi, did you get your PPR?

Arod

May 15, 2017
Apparently these guys are handling FSW-O applications. Does anyone know if they are sending PPR's or will they just send the applications to a different office after their review?

They seem extremely slow, I sent them an e-mail a few weeks ago and they just told me to wait. It's been more than 7 months now.:confused:

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
They did everything in my case at CIO

Apparently these guys are handling FSW-O applications. Does anyone know if they are sending PPR's or will they just send the applications to a different office after their review?

They seem extremely slow, I sent them an e-mail a few weeks ago and they just told me to wait. It's been more than 7 months now.:confused:

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018

10 months here :)

They did everything in my case at CIO
Have you received your PPR through CIO? Are you outland? So where does one stamp the visa in this case?

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Call IRCC, ask them specifically about the status of your eligibility, criminality and security. And ask them about dates as well.