+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

Lanama

Oct 30, 2018
Hello,

I have sent my application as Quebec Skilled Worker since the 11th of September, 2018 and it was received on the 14th of September. I have not received my application number or any communication from the Immigration office. Has anybody received their confirmation letter recently? and how long did it take you to receive it?

Thanks!

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Apparently these guys are handling FSW-O applications. Does anyone know if they are sending PPR's or will they just send the applications to a different office after their review?

They seem extremely slow, I sent them an e-mail a few weeks ago and they just told me to wait. It's been more than 7 months now.:confused:
Any luck? Same timeline for me. Is this VO really slow as they say or is it based on applicants circumstances

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi Everyone

Completed 6 months on the 3rd of this month. Sent the web form asking for the status update and our visa office. Got an email today with the reply below....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Class.

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on 2018/05/04.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

o_O

D

Deleted member 810875

May 11 AOR.

File at CIO Sydney, NS.

RPRF not paid.

RR for job duties.

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hi Everyone

Completed 6 months on the 3rd of this month. Sent the web form asking for the status update and our visa office. Got an email today with the reply below....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Class.

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on 2018/05/04.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

o_O
What is your current status?
R u in ip1 or ip2?

D

Deleted member 810875

What the problem in job duties....did u filled it like the noc duties on company letter head with salary and working hours?
I did not get a letter on company letterhead, I got an email from my then manager & I attached it with an affidavit which I submitted.

It's been more than 6 months & they haven't even asked for RPRF, I am worried that my case might get rejected. I will get my 2nd set of GCMS notes next month, then I will know what's going on.