+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Apparently these guys are handling FSW-O applications. Does anyone know if they are sending PPR's or will they just send the applications to a different office after their review?

They seem extremely slow, I sent them an e-mail a few weeks ago and they just told me to wait. It's been more than 7 months now.:confused:
Please What's the email address for CIO sydney?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Call IRCC, ask them specifically about the status of your eligibility, criminality and security. And ask them about dates as well.
@vorador Have you gotten your PPR now? When did you get it?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Not yet ... seems like am in SS :(
I don't think so. SS usually starts early enough close to AOR. Your security checks didn't start till 9 months after.

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
I don't think so. SS usually starts early enough close to AOR. Your security checks didn't start till 9 months after.
Because I had Review Required for Proof of Funds and they initiated security once they cleared it. I believe they dont initiate security unless the rest are cleared.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Because I had Review Required for Proof of Funds and they initiated security once they cleared it. I believe they dont initiate security unless the rest are cleared.
Ohh, I see now. Did your order GCMS notes to confirm?

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
And now Im in this club =(
File approved and sent to Sydney.

Is there still lots of people approved there without receiving the ppr?

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
IAM still waiting for AOR March 18th. Medical and criminality passed. Last file was opened on May 5th no news after that. May20 received gcms review required for additional points claimed for arranged employment. CEC applicant within Canada. Uploaded a proof again in December with regards to the point raised in RR. No news so far. God knows what Sydney VO officials are upto. The agent my file was assigned to for next Review. I came across couple of ppl having the same agent too and still waiting.

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
IAM still waiting for AOR March 18th. Medical and criminality passed. Last file was opened on May 5th no news after that. May20 received gcms review required for additional points claimed for arranged employment. CEC applicant within Canada. Uploaded a proof again in December with regards to the point raised in RR. No news so far. God knows what Sydney VO officials are upto. The agent my file was assigned to for next Review. I came across couple of ppl having the same agent too and still waiting.
Where did you order the notes from?? I think it’s time for us to request for GCMS notes... there has been no movement in our file since almost 6-7 months.... :(

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Where did you order the notes from?? I think it’s time for us to request for GCMS notes... there has been no movement in our file since almost 6-7 months.... :(
I ordered GCMS notes in May and got them within a month. I am not going to order it again. Because I know they haven't touched my file. So no point in ordering them. I spoke to an agent over phone two weeks ago and she was quite cooperative. She told me since it's been ten not she would send a mail to the visa officer asking for them to reply on the status within like a month. So in waiting for that. Im already in canCan reached out to the MP twice but no use on that. These MP office ppl do not help EE applicants. They mostly help family sponsor applications. Just waiting for a miracle now. Frustrating that they haven't even opened the file since May 5th .

Reactions: P.B.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I ordered GCMS notes in May and got them within a month. I am not going to order it again. Because I know they haven't touched my file. So no point in ordering them. I spoke to an agent over phone two weeks ago and she was quite cooperative. She told me since it's been ten not she would send a mail to the visa officer asking for them to reply on the status within like a month. So in waiting for that. Im already in canCan reached out to the MP twice but no use on that. These MP office ppl do not help EE applicants. They mostly help family sponsor applications. Just waiting for a miracle now. Frustrating that they haven't even opened the file since May 5th .
Similar situation. My file has been in RR since April and not touched after that.
Also called twice to the PM office searching for help, but frankly, it was not helping at all.
What PM office did you ask for help?