+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Surname and Given Name Wrong After ITA

ankelpab

Feb 10, 2021
I have the same problem. I cannot correct the POST ITA form. It does not let me change the name or edit it in any way. HELP!!!

domi_87

Dec 13, 2020
I have the same problem. I cannot correct the POST ITA form. It does not let me change the name or edit it in any way. HELP!!!
I was able to successfully change it! When you are on CIC account, select the link to procced with application (the one next to the decline link) and you should see on top of the page 'Modify Family Information' button.

cxd

May 22, 2021
Any updates on what was followed? Did you reject your ITA and re-create the express entry profile? I have a similar issue where my surname is left empty in my passport. I hence updated my first and last name by splitting my entire name. Would this be an issue while I am submitting my ITA? Or if I provide a LOE for the same would it help? There are no options to edit the names in the CIC website.
Hi I am in same situation can you help how did u solve this problem

domi_87

Dec 13, 2020
Hi,

I did not reject the aplication. I have changed the data post ITA, my aplication is being proceed. I have been asked to provide RCMP for my hustabnd (and the issue was about his name).