+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supporting Documents regard Pre-PR work History (outside Canada)

Canad87

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Dear All,

I am preparing my citizenship application that I will submit around the mid of July , I have the following inquires regard filling the form :

1) Section 6.E : Addresses in the past 4 years. During the past four years I lived in Jordan and Saudi Arabia where NO postal codes are used there. and the CIC asked to include all postal codes in Canada and abroad.Should I leave it empty for the abroad addresses.

Also, during the 4 years I reside many times in hotels (right after landing ). Should I include these addresses.

2)Section 6.F : Education & Work History . During the last 4 years (right before lading) I worked as an engineering in Saudi Arabia , I do not have any employment / experience letter from my employer there,Also I tried to contact the company and the refused to provide me with any letters or documents (this is common with companies in Saudi Arabia ). The CIC ask to provide employment evidences for each job/company I worked for during the last for years . Does any one have any recommendation ?
I am not sure! Weather or not I should ignore any work records pre-landing but during the last four years.
Will CIC return the application?
Have read any bulletin or manual shows any clarifications ?

Thank you all.
Regards.