+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary Information Request

swatibagga

Jun 6, 2018
Hi All

I got this message from IRCC yesterday. They ask me to submit the following:

1) My CV
2) Fill out Supplementary Information request for students

I have applied for PR and not for the student visa. I understand they have asked for CV but no idea about the form. How should I fill the form? and is there anything to worry about in this?

Thanks in advance!

aakash2018

Jun 21, 2018
I am a PR candidate yet they asked me too following:
  1. The enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form
  2. CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience
  3. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gap
Could you please help me fill POINT 1 ? I am sure you are already done with yours as they give only 7 days to respond. I'll be really thankful for your help. My questions are listed here : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/supplementary-information-request-for-students.622039/

AV88

Aug 23, 2019
Hi All

I got this message from IRCC yesterday. They ask me to submit the following:

1) My CV
2) Fill out Supplementary Information request for students

I have applied for PR and not for the student visa. I understand they have asked for CV but no idea about the form. How should I fill the form? and is there anything to worry about in this?

Thanks in advance!
Hello,
My husband recieved the same request yesterday. He is currently working and has done his bachelors in India and Masters in UK. Should he mention both his educational background details? could you please share how you filled the form and the current status of you application?
Thanks.

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I am a PR candidate yet they asked me too following:
  1. The enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form
  2. CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience
  3. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gap
Could you please help me fill POINT 1 ? I am sure you are already done with yours as they give only 7 days to respond. I'll be really thankful for your help. My questions are listed here : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/supplementary-information-request-for-students.622039/
Hii
I'm in the same situation, you have your PR or you still waiting??
Thanks

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
  1. Yesterdey ircc requested this information ...Does anyone know why they need this information. CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience
  2. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gap

Reactions: sajo24