+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary Information imm 5562

Moican

Jun 1, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am a canadian citizen sponsoring my wife who’s living abroad.

Should I (the sponsor) fill out question 2 part B of Supplementary Information imm 5562?

In the second question part A it says you (the princple applicant)

But in the second question part B it says your spouse or common law partner, does it mean that the SPONSER’s travel history should also be filled out in this part by the sponser?

One more question: Should we list ALL TRAVEL HISTORY since the age of 18 or the past 10 years? Every single trip?

Please help. Thank you

Reactions: K1A

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello everyone!

Should I (the sponsor) fill out question 2 part B of Supplementary Information imm 5562?

But in the second question part B it says your spouse or common law partner, does it mean that the SPONSER’s travel history should also be filled out in this part by the sponser?

One more question: Should we list ALL TRAVEL HISTORY since the age of 18 or the past 10 years? Every single trip?

Please help. Thank you

List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was less then 10 year ago.)

You need all travels outside your county of origin or country of residence.

If you are in your country of origin list all trips you have taken outside your country of origin.

if your country of residence is other than your country of origin list all trips you have taken outside that country, even to your country of origin.

You don't have have to fill out the gaps between the time you did not travel or mention it in the form.

2.A ......should be filled by the PA (i.e., person been sponsored)

2.B ......should be filled by the Sponsor (i.e., PA spouse or common-law partner)

Reactions: snj and Moican

Moican

Jun 1, 2018
List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was less then 10 year ago.)

You need all travels outside your county of origin or country of residence.

If you are in your country of origin list all trips you have taken outside your country of origin.

if your country of residence is other than your country of origin list all trips you have taken outside that country, even to your country of origin.

You don't have have to fill out the gaps between the time you did not travel or mention it in the form.

2.A ......should be filled by the PA (i.e., person been sponsored)

2.B ......should be filled by the Sponsor (i.e., PA spouse or common-law partner)
Perfect. Thank you!

Do I have to list all the trips we have made? They are too many to be listed

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Perfect. Thank you!

Do I have to list all the trips we have made? They are too many to be listed
I will advice YES.......its good to be honest with IRCC........you may use a 2nd copy of the form or list additional on a separate sheet is necessary.

Reactions: Moican

K1A

Apr 17, 2018
Hello everyone!

Please help. Thank you
I have condition same as you.
Did you fill out fill out question 2 part B for SPONSOR?

Thanks in advance

Moican

Jun 1, 2018
I have condition same as you.
Did you fill out fill out question 2 part B for SPONSOR?

Thanks in advance
I didn’t submit it still. I don’t know wether to fill it out or not. Im lost!

I’m sorry I couldn’t help.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
The instruction in the form is very clear.......and who is required to provide the trips is as clearly stated below.

a) You
b) Your spouse or common-law partner

Family members in IRCC context refer to you the PA, your spouse or common-law partner, and any PA or spouse dependants (i.e., children).

2.A ......should be trips by PA (i.e., person been sponsored)

2.B ......should be trips by Sponsor (i.e., PA spouse or common-law partner)

The sponsor trips should be filled in question 2 part B.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moican
Aug 22, 2018
Je suis FLORENT TONAMON .. Je suis au Bénin. Je suis ingénieur réseau de télécommunications, je voudrais juste connaître le FSWP
en ce mois d'août, j'ai reçu un email de fswp.immi18@gmx.com dans mon adresse que j'ai été sélectionné pour le fswp lors des tirages au sort
Je voudrais juste vérifier si c'est vous ou ce n'est pas un annaquer qui utilise votre profil pour nous annuler

asb1296

Jan 31, 2018
Hi,

Imm 5569 do i need to include all my holiday trips. It mentions that i shouldnt have any gaps and it also mentions an example of purpose of travel as travelling. This sounds to me as they want my holiday trips too but it doesnt make sense because i am writing all of that in imm 5562.

Also, imm 5562 says i should exclude country of origin or residence travels. But my country of residence has changed over the last 10 years. Somehow i feel its better to just write each and every trip without missing a day for this? Including travels to my origin country and residence country. Would that create any problem?

Moican

Jun 1, 2018
Hi,

Imm 5569 do i need to include all my holiday trips. It mentions that i shouldnt have any gaps and it also mentions an example of purpose of travel as travelling. This sounds to me as they want my holiday trips too but it doesnt make sense because i am writing all of that in imm 5562.

Also, imm 5562 says i should exclude country of origin or residence travels. But my country of residence has changed over the last 10 years. Somehow i feel its better to just write each and every trip without missing a day for this? Including travels to my origin country and residence country. Would that create any problem?
What I did was I included all trips except from/to my country of citizenship.

Good luck!

Reactions: asb1296

mm_ontario

Jan 30, 2019
What I did was I included all trips except from/to my country of citizenship.

Good luck!
Hi there,
I am Sponsoring my wife who is in UAE. Could you please explain again possibly with an e.g. on how to fill Supplementary Travel IMM 5562 form? Esp. for the sponsor who is me in this case?