+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa - PPR Received for Mother Only. Father's Application still in process. Anyone else has similar situation?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
How can i view the message, i am not sure
Thanks
No Issue Here you go
=====

Your letter looks good. You mentioned every point very clear, thats good

Two major changes I will suggest
Please make tables of Invitee and sponsor details, instead of normal Text , this help Case worker to get exact information what he/she need.
please add your parents details in table like invitee 1 , invitee 2 and put Below details row wise.

• Invitee complete name,
  • date of birth,
  • address and telephone number,
  • your relationship to the person,
  • the purpose of the trip,
  • how long the person plans to stay in Canada,
  • where the person will stay, and how he or she will pay for things
  • when the person plans to leave Canada.
Same make one table where you have to provide your details as sponsor with below details
  • Your complete name,
  • date of birth,
  • address and telephone number in Canada,
  • job title,
  • whether you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident,
  • a photocopy of a document proving your status in Canada, such as
    • a Canadian citizenship card, if you are a naturalized citizen, or
    • a copy of your PR card
  • details of your family, such as names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants (this is mandatory for the S.V.), and
  • the total number of people living in your household, including people you sponsored whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the S.V)
so all the supplementary proof ex your PR/CITIZENSHIP CARD scan together and make single PDF along with letter of invitation

As you said your father want to come for 7 month and mother for more than 7 month , so in separate tables you can mention different duration of stay.
You do not need to provide all detailed itinerary, incase for S V simply say they want to spend time with you and you have plan to tour Canada some beautiful places.
Don't need to mention your earning in letter , just say you qualify for LICO in letter
Provide your T4/NOA copy and scan along with this letter along wIth emp. letter also

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: find_anand

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Thank you.
No Issue Here you go
=====

Your letter looks good. You mentioned every point very clear, thats good

Two major changes I will suggest
Please make tables of Invitee and sponsor details, instead of normal Text , this help Case worker to get exact information what he/she need.
please add your parents details in table like invitee 1 , invitee 2 and put Below details row wise.

• Invitee complete name,
  • date of birth,
  • address and telephone number,
  • your relationship to the person,
  • the purpose of the trip,
  • how long the person plans to stay in Canada,
  • where the person will stay, and how he or she will pay for things
  • when the person plans to leave Canada.
Same make one table where you have to provide your details as sponsor with below details
  • Your complete name,
  • date of birth,
  • address and telephone number in Canada,
  • job title,
  • whether you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident,
  • a photocopy of a document proving your status in Canada, such as
    • a Canadian citizenship card, if you are a naturalized citizen, or
    • a copy of your PR card
  • details of your family, such as names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants (this is mandatory for the S.V.), and
  • the total number of people living in your household, including people you sponsored whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the S.V)
so all the supplementary proof ex your PR/CITIZENSHIP CARD scan together and make single PDF along with letter of invitation

As you said your father want to come for 7 month and mother for more than 7 month , so in separate tables you can mention different duration of stay.
You do not need to provide all detailed itinerary, incase for S V simply say they want to spend time with you and you have plan to tour Canada some beautiful places.
Don't need to mention your earning in letter , just say you qualify for LICO in letter
Provide your T4/NOA copy and scan along with this letter along wIth emp. letter also

Good Luck

Rimmj

Jun 28, 2022
I’m having the same issue.. applied for both mother got her visa approved and stamped and father’s visa is stuck on medical… no updates at all. Filled 2 webforms so far still no luck. No idea what’s going on. Mother’s visa approved 2 months ago.

nadsmomin

Jan 3, 2022
I’m having the same issue.. applied for both mother got her visa approved and stamped and father’s visa is stuck on medical… no updates at all. Filled 2 webforms so far still no luck. No idea what’s going on. Mother’s visa approved 2 months ago.
I got in touch with my MP, who told me that a background investigation against my father had been going on for the past seven months. I emailed my mp again today, and he responded that he will speak with the IRCC once again to learn why there was a delay. So until they make a decision, I suggest you keep bugging your MP.

nadsmomin

Jan 3, 2022
Hey!!!

Is there any specific medical check up required or had to do medical exam again? As i am on same boat, my mother got PPR but my father’s application still processing.
I think the reason for the delay is different for each application, so speak with your mp to find out. The medical approval is still pending in my father's case, but when my mp called the IRCC, he learned that my father's application is stalled during the background check. I continue nagging my mp every week because I believe that is the only way the IRCC staff will care to look at my father's application; otherwise, they will do so when they have time, which may be months from now.

Rimmj

Jun 28, 2022
I got in touch with my MP, who told me that a background investigation against my father had been going on for the past seven months. I emailed my mp again today, and he responded that he will speak with the IRCC once again to learn why there was a delay. So until they make a decision, I suggest you keep bugging your MP.

I did emailed my MP and they didn’t say anything specific. Will surely email again. Please keep updating about yours. Thank you

abhi81

May 7, 2017
Hey guys,

I applied for my mother's visitor visa from delhi, India in Aug 21, till now its under processing. My situation is difficult, I lost my father last year and came to India in Oct. since then i am here cause my mom is all alone so can't leave her like that. I have doubt that if I'll put a new application IRCC may reject it as I do not have any income for this year + last year was only till sept. I am PR.

No idea what to do, plz anyone suggest @legalfalcon your input would be appreciated.

nadsmomin

Jan 3, 2022
Hey guys,

I applied for my mother's visitor visa from delhi, India in Aug 21, till now its under processing. My situation is difficult, I lost my father last year and came to India in Oct. since then i am here cause my mom is all alone so can't leave her like that. I have doubt that if I'll put a new application IRCC may reject it as I do not have any income for this year + last year was only till sept. I am PR.

No idea what to do, plz anyone suggest @legalfalcon your input would be appreciated.
Your best course of action would be to get in touch with your local MP, draught a letter outlining your mother's circumstances for IRCC, and ask your MP to submit it on your behalf. Talk to your MP about that possibility; in my father's instance, my MP granted it to me. I sincerely hope that the IRCC will take into account your request, as it is a valid justification for processing your mother's application quickly. GOOD LUCK!

kranti2307

Oct 3, 2018
Your best course of action would be to get in touch with your local MP, draught a letter outlining your mother's circumstances for IRCC, and ask your MP to submit it on your behalf. Talk to your MP about that possibility; in my father's instance, my MP granted it to me. I sincerely hope that the IRCC will take into account your request, as it is a valid justification for processing your mother's application quickly. GOOD LUCK!
Hey,
May I know, did your father get the visa?

abk74

Nov 26, 2020
Hi, I applied for a Visitor Visa for my parents but only my father has received a PPR but my mother hasn't. Its been more than 15 days that my father received his PPR but I'm still waiting for my mother's profile. Anyone else who faced this issue? I had applied from the old GCKEY IRCC portal. I submitted the applications on 18 Oct and my father received his PPR on 25 Oct (in 7 days) while for my mother its now almost 22 days.

A few points to note here:
1. I had previously applied for a visitor visa of my parents and it got rejected so their biometrics was already done
2. While applying I created separate applications for my mother and my father but mentioned that spouse will accompany in both the applications
3. I mentioned my father as the primary applicant in his application but in my mother's application I mentioned her a dependent spouse of the primary application

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.