+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa - PPR Received for Mother Only. Father's Application still in process. Anyone else has similar situation?

Jagjitpadam

May 31, 2022
Hey there, I had contacted local MP and found out there was a additional medical check up required for my dad, which is now completed and medical was passed today (23rd may). Try reaching out to MP. Sorry for the late reply, I didn’t get any notification in my email.
Hey!!!

Is there any specific medical check up required or had to do medical exam again? As i am on same boat, my mother got PPR but my father’s application still processing.

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hey!!!

Is there any specific medical check up required or had to do medical exam again? As i am on same boat, my mother got PPR but my father’s application still processing.
This is crazy! Not sure why IRCC is been delaying the group applications and leaving 1 applicant stranded. No update so far on my father's application. My mother's passport was approved and stamped as of April 19th. I have reached out to the MP and they are saying they will get an update in 2 weeks from IRCC. and then they will update me. Lets see fingers crossed.

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Hey dude, I got my father’s PPR and stamping also done. Just give MP few days. In my case they were quick

nadsmomin

Jan 3, 2022
Try to reach out to your local MP. I received my Father’s ppr , there was a additional medical requested for my father but I didn’t receive any email or notification in our account. I got to know by involving the local MP
I contacted my local MP, who informed me that my father's criminality and security are still being investigated. However, the MP informed me that we can write a letter of explanation to IRCC in order for them to consider expediting the process, but I have no idea what I should put in the letter. Do you have any suggestions?

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
I contacted my local MP, who informed me that my father's criminality and security are still being investigated. However, the MP informed me that we can write a letter of explanation to IRCC in order for them to consider expediting the process, but I have no idea what I should put in the letter. Do you have any suggestions?
Sorry man, I don’t have any idea. Security and bgc takes its own time. I guess now we need to wait

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi @Suryarao611 , I received the revert from the MP this morning:

- The application was received on March 22nd 2022
- The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the applicant meets the eligibility requirements for a super visa
- The office will contact the applicant regarding the medical examination (Up front submitted and no additional medical request received yet)
- Due to Covid 19 ... IRCC is experiencing delays..... and all that stuff

Looks like it might be an additional medical exam. But they have not sent any correspondence regarding that and I have asked the MP again to send the upfront medical exam UMI to IRCC or at least get us a letter for additional medical exam or email if its needed.

Can you confirm did IRCC or MP sent you any letter to undergo further medical exam or just asked to contact the Hospital or clinic to get further details. Let me know and I can ask my father to visit the hospital to meet the doctor.

Thank you!

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Update on the application guys:

After the reply from MP, which doesn't say it will be additional medical request or anything. We reached out to medical office to check if there was any additional medical request sent to them for my father's application and came to know the request was sitting there from March 30th. This is so crazy. These guys failed to inform us or give us an update to contact medical office that there is any additional medical request.

So they asked for Chest Xray again and Some Sputum test I believe to rule out TB. So my father is getting his tests done in next 3 days. Hopefully we will hear good news soon.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Hi guys, I had the same problem with one of my parent. I requested through MP and found out that one document was missing on my mom’s file. The MP office sent that document to IRCC and I got ppr same day.
MP means, member of parliament or medical practitioner.?

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Another update:

So the medicals, my father had to go through is the Sputum test to rule out TB. This is a 3 months test. Results are after 2 months and they book another Xray 1 month after. We did the Xray from outside from a private clinic, and there were no issues with it. Not sure why they asked for his test. Sadly the whole application is now pushed to 3 months more processing time minimum.

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Can anyone please review my invitation letter.
Did some change as purpose of visit was not satisfied in visitor visa application. Any suggestions or correction and feedback is appreciated. Thank you
Date: 09 June, 2022
The Canadian Embassy,
Immigration Section.

Re: Letter of invitation for my parents (## ## and ## ##) for TRV ( Supervisa)

Dear Visa Officer,

I am writing this letter to support the Temporary Resident Visa (Supervisa) application to Canada for my father ###, my mother ## My parents currently reside at #-#-#India-20.

It’s been almost four years since I visited my family in India, and they have not been able to visit me. In last few years I made plans to visit my family several time but was not able to visit due to travel advisory, COVID-19 restrictions and job responsibilities. They are travel enthusiastic, fond of exploring places, history and culture.
It would be an honor and very proud moments for me to sponsor my family here in Canada to spend some quality time together and explore the historical sites and travel destination across Atlantic Provinces and Canada . Such as Museum of Natural History, Peggy’s Cove, Cabot Trail, Knox Dam, Niagara Falls, CN Tower, and many more. As I am based in Charlottetown PE, it is one of the best tourist summer destination with plenty of beaches, parks, and trails. Its our wish to spend quality time and enjoy the weather, beaches, and trail walk together.

In Fall, we are also looking forward to doing camping in the Cabot trail in Cape Breton, NS the longest trail which is a popular tourist destination in fall season in Canada.

Winter is their favorite season of all, its my desire to have them experience the splendid nature sceneries, snow and white Christmas, spend the holiday season and celebrate my 26th birthday with me this year. I intend to take them to the Quebec City in winter as it is having lot to experience which my parents never explore, a stay in a Hôtel de Glace (Ice hotel) is one of them.

This trip is so important for me and family as we get to see after 4 long years, and do things, explore the places, food, culture and the beauty of this wonderful country, and make good memories, that will be cherished all our lives.

My parents, being busy with their work and tending to the schooling needs of my siblings, wish to spend 7 months (15th July 2022 to 15th Jan 2021 )with me; returning India by the Jan 15th, 2023. I obliged that they will leave Canada before their visa stay expire and does not become burden to the Canadian government and its taxpayers.

They intend to stay with me at my leased apartment ### . I obliged to financially support my parents visit, that covers the accommodation, food expenses, and other miscellaneous expenses for my family, during their stay in Canada. They are also covered with medical insurance coverage up to $100000 during their stay in Canada by Canadian insurance provider. I currently meet the requirements of LICO for the 3 members in a family, also attached my NOA, T4 and my financial portfolio and bank statement for your kind consideration.

I ## ## (D.O.B. #/#/#) am a Permanent Resident of Canada since June of 2020. I am currently working with the # ## – as an Administrative Support Worker in the # of # & #. My phone number is +1 (#-#-# and email is #@gmail.com.

Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information. Thank you for your consideration for my parents and brother’s application.

Sincerely

# #

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Can anyone please review my invitation letter.
Did some change as purpose of visit was not satisfied in visitor visa application. Any suggestions or correction and feedback is appreciated. Thank you
Date: 09 June, 2022
The Canadian Embassy,
Immigration Section.

Re: Letter of invitation for my parents (## ## and ## ##) for TRV ( Supervisa)

Dear Visa Officer,

I am writing this letter to support the Temporary Resident Visa (Supervisa) application to Canada for my father ###, my mother ## My parents currently reside at #-#-#India-20.

It’s been almost four years since I visited my family in India, and they have not been able to visit me. In last few years I made plans to visit my family several time but was not able to visit due to travel advisory, COVID-19 restrictions and job responsibilities. They are travel enthusiastic, fond of exploring places, history and culture.
It would be an honor and very proud moments for me to sponsor my family here in Canada to spend some quality time together and explore the historical sites and travel destination across Atlantic Provinces and Canada . Such as Museum of Natural History, Peggy’s Cove, Cabot Trail, Knox Dam, Niagara Falls, CN Tower, and many more. As I am based in Charlottetown PE, it is one of the best tourist summer destination with plenty of beaches, parks, and trails. Its our wish to spend quality time and enjoy the weather, beaches, and trail walk together.

In Fall, we are also looking forward to doing camping in the Cabot trail in Cape Breton, NS the longest trail which is a popular tourist destination in fall season in Canada.

Winter is their favorite season of all, its my desire to have them experience the splendid nature sceneries, snow and white Christmas, spend the holiday season and celebrate my 26th birthday with me this year. I intend to take them to the Quebec City in winter as it is having lot to experience which my parents never explore, a stay in a Hôtel de Glace (Ice hotel) is one of them.

This trip is so important for me and family as we get to see after 4 long years, and do things, explore the places, food, culture and the beauty of this wonderful country, and make good memories, that will be cherished all our lives.

My parents, being busy with their work and tending to the schooling needs of my siblings, wish to spend 7 months (15th July 2022 to 15th Jan 2021 )with me; returning India by the Jan 15th, 2023. I obliged that they will leave Canada before their visa stay expire and does not become burden to the Canadian government and its taxpayers.

They intend to stay with me at my leased apartment ### . I obliged to financially support my parents visit, that covers the accommodation, food expenses, and other miscellaneous expenses for my family, during their stay in Canada. They are also covered with medical insurance coverage up to $100000 during their stay in Canada by Canadian insurance provider. I currently meet the requirements of LICO for the 3 members in a family, also attached my NOA, T4 and my financial portfolio and bank statement for your kind consideration.

I ## ## (D.O.B. #/#/#) am a Permanent Resident of Canada since June of 2020. I am currently working with the # ## – as an Administrative Support Worker in the # of # & #. My phone number is +1 (#-#-# and email is #@gmail.com.

Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information. Thank you for your consideration for my parents and brother’s application.

Sincerely

# #

@CEC_1304 any advise please
I messaged you my response

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: find_anand