+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

shey29

Jan 21, 2018
Hi everyone. I would like to apply my mother for the supervisa. I don't know what is the first thing to do although i collected all the documents that needed. Im also confused for the forms that has to be filled up because its same as TRV. And what is the first step to make when applying it online. Does she has to do medical first or where should we get the insurance with $1000 medical coverage. Please can somebody help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I applied for my parents supervise from UAE but they are Pakistani nationals, and their super visa application got rejected.
I seriously don't know what other documents should I be attaching to prove that my parents will go back after their stay in Canada.
Can anyone help in this regard?
The biggest issue is probably lack of ties to Pakistan. Supervisa is only a visit visa. They can not move to Canada permanently. They have been living under your sister’s sponsorship in the UAE and now it seems like they want to move to live with you. What they should do is return to Pakistan and reestablish their ties. Then they will be able to show that they have a a life in Pakistan that they will return to when supervisa expires.

Umesh_DM

Apr 24, 2019
Hi, Applied for My mom and DAD Super (Visitor visa) from India on March 7th 2019 and received a biometric request on March 10th. they both scheduled an appointment on March 15th 2019 for biometric enrollment at VFS Bangalore. Dad is a primary applicant.

Mom's CIC profile got updated with biometric number immediately, but Dad's did get updated and Unfortunately, dad received the refusal letter on April 15th 2019 stating the following reason.
You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for biometrics.
You are found inadmissible to Canada under paragraph 41(a) of the IRPA: through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act.

Found out that VFS Bangalore have maid typing mistake on the CIC reference number , When I called the VFS banaglore they are saying they have already sent the biometric to CIC and they can't do anything now, you have to follow up with CIC.
I raised a CSE as well as written an email to New Delhi CIC attaching the receipts from VFS on April 16th. and still waiting for reply
Mom's application is still in process. She is a secondary applicant, will they reject here visa as well?
I don't know what else to do, Anyone faced this kind of issue before.
please let me know your valuable suggestions.

Thank you

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi everyone. I would like to apply my mother for the supervisa. I don't know what is the first thing to do although i collected all the documents that needed. Im also confused for the forms that has to be filled up because its same as TRV. And what is the first step to make when applying it online. Does she has to do medical first or where should we get the insurance with $1000 medical coverage. Please can somebody help.
Just want to clarify that it is minimum $100,000 insurance and that is a must to get before the application is handed in. You can have the start date of the insurance be when you expect your mom to come. We did 6 weeks after submitting the application, then as it got closer to we had the insurance adjusted for the actual travel dates without extra charge.
My personal opinion is to do the medical upfront with one of their approved Doctors, I think its faster.

bojoi7

Jun 1, 2018
Ontario
Hi there,

I’m planning to apply for super visa for my mother and my husband will be the co-signer as I don’t have income. My mother doesn’t have travel history but has strong ties to Philippines as she has a teaching job, my sister is still 13 years old, she has properties (though their house is not titled but she’s gonna talk to lawyer what legal paper she could get) and has savings (not much...probably $4kor5k). My question is how will we justify the more than 6 months visit? We want her to stay longer than 6 months so it’s worth the fare and insurance and she’s thinking of taking a year leave of absence. Do you really have to put an itinerary? Or just state that we wanted her to stay for a year.

Thank you so much.

Deep13480

Feb 22, 2019
I sponsored my in-laws for supervisa this year in May and they got visa until 2027.After coming here in September now they are compelling my husband to apply for their PR.My husband's annual income is lower than $75,000,so he is now compelling me to help him to sponsor their PR.They are not very nice to me and my baby and their main purpose was to come here and interfere in our life.They are also looking for work,while on supervisa.
I am not willing to sponsor them for PR and also want to cancel my sponsorship for supervisa.Please advise.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I sponsored my in-laws for supervisa this year in May and they got visa until 2027.After coming here in September now they are compelling my husband to apply for their PR.My husband's annual income is lower than $75,000,so he is now compelling me to help him to sponsor their PR.They are not very nice to me and my baby and their main purpose was to come here and interfere in our life.They are also looking for work,while on supervisa.
I am not willing to sponsor them for PR and also want to cancel my sponsorship for supervisa.Please advise.
Simple, just say No
And if they are treating you and your baby like crap , your husband needs to step up , like seriously
And if he doesn’t , you got bigger fish to fry then the Supervisa issue

Last edited: