+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello experts,
I am just wondering when i apply for visa extension of my parents (they are in super visa here in canada) would i hv to pay for 1 year insurance cost at once when i buy the policy or would it be possible take 1 yr policy and pay every month (monthly payment)? would ircc accept monthly payment of insurance?..thanks
No they have to pay for the full year.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
please help me to find out the answer of following visa extension question.My parents are here on super visa for 2 yr and they never traveled to any other countries while they are here. When my father fill this online application for visa extension for them he needs to fill out this information for my mother (his spouse). please give me ur suggestion to following questions. Their 2 yrs of stay going to expire in november.
1.Is your family member (spouse) staying in Canada for more than 6 months AND has lived in one or more designated countries or territories for more than six months in the last year?
yes/no
2. What does your family member (spouse) want to do in Canada?
-Apply to remain in Canada as a visitor
-apply to extend work permit
-apply to extend study permit

3. Does your family member (spouse) want to restore their status in Canada?
yes/no
1.yes, no
2. Remain in Canada as a visitor
3.no

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
1.yes, no
2. Remain in Canada as a visitor
3.no
Hi Canuck78,
for the question 1, the answer should be either yes or no...i am confused with that question too..as you said yes for the first half and no for the second half..but what you the think the single answer for that question.That is one question and answer should be either yes or no.thanks again.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Canuck78,
for the question 1, the answer should be either yes or no...i am confused with that question too..as you said yes for the first half and no for the second half..but what you the think the single answer for that question.That is one question and answer should be either yes or no.thanks again.
Is that the question verbatim?

Yes you need to pay for 1 year. If you paid monthly people could default.

BN_CanDream

Dec 3, 2017
Hello Guys,

I had applied or Super visa for my parents without medical insurance and the visa got rejected. I have appealed against rejection, asking them to give a chance to upload the insurance documents.

Is there any chance that they would oblige my request. Please let me know if any of you have gone through such an issue before.

Regards,
Praveen BN

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hello,
I am just wondering if we have to fill the form of Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257) for online Visa extension? this is an optional document.

also what kind of document need be to added in "client information" section..this is optional as well.
much appreciate for ur help.

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello guys
I hope everyone is doing fine
I am about to apply for my parents super visa but before is do that i have a quick question if i can get any help that will be highly appreciated .

Me+my husband (no kids) makes $95000/year
i can show upto $22000-$24000 in my savings+ i can show only if needed $10,000 in my husband's savings

So I meet the basic requirements from my end. BUT

HERE IS THE CONFUSION

My parents are not working at all right now .. only income they have is rent from our property
they own a house in INDIA which is under my dad's name.
They can show up-to CAD $6000-$7000 in their bank account (JUST A BALANCE IN THEIR ACCOUNT BUT NOT IN THE BANK STATEMENTS) THEY CAN'T SHOW THE BANK STATEMENTS FROM LAST 6 MONTHS BECAUSE ITS NOT VERY STABLE + I HAVE BEEN HELPING THEM WITH MONEY .
SO BASICALLY THEY CAN ONLY SHOW BANK BALANCE LETTER .

IS THAT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM OR IT WILL BE FINE IF THEY CAN SHOW THE BALANCE LETTER WITH FUNDS .

PLS HELP ME IF YOU CAN !

THANK YOU !
GOD BLESS ALL

Xtreme Innovations

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

Thank you so much for your advice, directions and patience regarding my parents' TRV application. I am glad to inform you they both picked up their passport with 4 years visa two weeks ago.
Hello Walera, did your parents get super visa or TRV? You mentioned 4 years visa....
Also did you eventually mention your wife's maternity leave in the invitation letter? I did not seem to understand why it is wrong to mention it? we are both inviting my wife's mum
I happen to me in a similar situation - my wife is on maternity leave , we are expecting our fist baby and together we exceeded the LICO for 2018 and 2019 ( respectively) though we can only use the 2018 NOA for now...

will aprreciate any help from group

Mdx31

Apr 1, 2018
please help me to find out the answer of following visa extension question.My parents are here on super visa for 2 yr and they never traveled to any other countries while they are here. When my father fill this online application for visa extension for them he needs to fill out this information for my mother (his spouse). please give me ur suggestion to following questions. Their 2 yrs of stay going to expire in november.
1.Is your family member (spouse) staying in Canada for more than 6 months AND has lived in one or more designated countries or territories for more than six months in the last year?
yes/no
2. What does your family member (spouse) want to do in Canada?
-Apply to remain in Canada as a visitor
-apply to extend work permit
-apply to extend study permit

3. Does your family member (spouse) want to restore their status in Canada?
yes/no
Hello experts,
I am just wondering when i apply for visa extension of my parents (they are in super visa here in canada) would i hv to pay for 1 year insurance cost at once when i buy the policy or would it be possible take 1 yr policy and pay every month (monthly payment)? would ircc accept monthly payment of insurance?..thanks
Hi, did you managed to get the monthly insurance for your parents? I am looking to pay monthly if possible