+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa

hameedsajid12

Aug 13, 2018
Hi,

1. No, your mom must give the super visa medicals.

2. It is possible/it happens quite often that members of the same family could get medical requests/decisions at different points in time.

3. She will need to wait for the request for medicals

Cheers
I applied super visa for my father and mother on July 22 2018 and received medical for my mother on August 8 2018 but so far not received medical farm / request for my father and my father is a principal applicant and we send both application same time from Pakistan any idea feedback much appreciated , .. .

hameedsajid12

Aug 13, 2018
Hi same here !!! I applied super visa for my father and mother on July 22 2018 and received medical for my mother on August 8 2018 but so far not received medical farm / request for my father and my father is a principal applicant and we send both application same time from Pakistan any idea feedback much appreciated , .. .

hameedsajid12

Aug 13, 2018
Hi ,
I applied for my parents for super visa in April 17th 2018 (Pakistan) . My father got email regarding medical in April 29th 2018 but my mother still did not get any response from Canadian immigration regarding medical. We don’t get it we applied for both in one envelop some documents were same for both. And we applied for them in 2014 and got three years super visa because their passport was expiring in 3 years. What could be the reason ? Is there possibility my mother does not need medical ? They had medical in 2014. And my mother is 10years younger than my father.
Thanks in advance
Hi every one !!! I applied super visa for my father and mother on July 22 2018 and received medical for my mother on August 8 2018 but so far not received medical farm / request for my father and my father is a principal applicant and we send both application same time from Pakistan any idea feedback much appreciated , .. .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I applied super visa for my father and mother on July 22 2018 and received medical for my mother on August 8 2018 but so far not received medical farm / request for my father and my father is a principal applicant and we send both application same time from Pakistan any idea feedback much appreciated , .. .
Processing time can vary even for applications within the same family

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just posting our timeline:
Online Application from the Philippines

Application Submission: Oct. 17, 2018
Medical Request: Nov. 1, 2018

Reactions: salman tarar

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No.********PK******** is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. WHAT DOES IT MEAN IRCC WILL NOT SEND ME ANY INTIMATION REGARDING THIS

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.********PK******** is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. WHAT DOES IT MEAN IRCC WILL NOT SEND ME ANY INTIMATION REGARDING THIS
They will, when they would have one.

But if you really want to stay updated, link your file online for the actual application status.

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
how to link it they did not even send acknowledgement letter uptill now...usually after how many days they send letter of receiving application

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
how to link it they did not even send acknowledgement letter uptill now...usually after how many days they send letter of receiving application
Nobody knows. Some people haven't gotten it at all and have straightaway got their correspondence letter.

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
can you give info about the correspondence....its made from Abu Dhabi IRCC office or Islamabad IRCC office thnx

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi,

Can anyone reply to some of my queries please.

Is rental income earned by letting your own home considered a business in supervise applications?
Moreover, how to get the medical upfront for supervise? I mean my parents just have to go to the panel physician and which docs they need to take with them when they visit the panel physician?

Thanks,

bojoi7

Jun 1, 2018
Ontario
Hi there,

I’m planning to apply for super visa for my mother and my husband will be the co-signer as I don’t have income. Husband’s income is above LICO and we can show a good amount of money in our bank after the sale of our house (as we are moving to another city) My mother doesn’t have travel history but has strong ties to Philippines as she has a teaching job, my sister is still 13 years old, she has properties (though their house is not titled but she’s gonna talk to lawyer what legal paper she could get) and has savings (not much...probably $4kor5k). My question is how will we justify the more than 6 months visit? We want her to stay longer than 6 months so it’s worth the fare and insurance and she’s thinking of taking a year leave of absence. Do you really have to put an itinerary? Or just state that we wanted her to stay for a year.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bryanna,
Hi there,

I’m planning to apply for super visa for my mother and my husband will be the co-signer as I don’t have income. Husband’s income is above LICO and we can show a good amount of money in our bank after the sale of our house (as we are moving to another city) My mother doesn’t have travel history but has strong ties to Philippines as she has a teaching job, my sister is still 13 years old, she has properties (though their house is not titled but she’s gonna talk to lawyer what legal paper she could get) and has savings (not much...probably $4kor5k). My question is how will we justify the more than 6 months visit? We want her to stay longer than 6 months so it’s worth the fare and insurance and she’s thinking of taking a year leave of absence. Do you really have to put an itinerary? Or just state that we wanted her to stay for a year.

Thank you so much.

Can i ask you how long it will take to get the sputum request from CIC?

I applied my mom's supervisa on July 10th with upfront medical.
The status shows 'medical under review' since yesterday.

I wonder when she will get the sputum test.

She had a TB a while ago and now its cleared but they say she will for sure get the sputum test request. is that right?

Thank you.