+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

braza91

Sep 9, 2019
Hi guys! I am a Canadian PR and I applied online for super visa for my parents in March 2019. I am getting really nervous about the status of their application since its been 6 months now. Here are the details:

Online application submitted - March 11, 2019
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - May 22, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My father is the primary applicant and my mother is dependent. My father worked in the Air Force for almost 20 years but he retired more than 10 years ago and has been working some where else. He received a Military Record Request on June 21st which was completed and submitted the same day. I only saw a ghost update two weeks ago but nothing was changed on the application. September 11 marked 6 months and I am not sure what is taking so long to process their application. Their Visa Office is in Abu Dhabi I believe. Has anyone else experienced similar timelines? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

mshoaib522

May 3, 2018
Hi guys! I am a Canadian PR and I applied online for super visa for my parents in March 2019. I am getting really nervous about the status of their application since its been 6 months now. Here are the details:

Online application submitted - March 11, 2019
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - May 22, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My father is the primary applicant and my mother is dependent. My father worked in the Air Force for almost 20 years but he retired more than 10 years ago and has been working some where else. He received a Military Record Request on June 21st which was completed and submitted the same day. I only saw a ghost update two weeks ago but nothing was changed on the application. September 11 marked 6 months and I am not sure what is taking so long to process their application. Their Visa Office is in Abu Dhabi I believe. Has anyone else experienced similar timelines? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Have you received any correspondence letter ?

mshoaib522

May 3, 2018
Both my parents received the correspondence letter related to their bio metric information today. Does that mean they should be getting a PPR soon?
correspondence letter related to their bio metric information is always issued after the application approved. Now you have to send them email than Pakistan visa office will process the PPR request soon.

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi Guys, I am applying for super visa for my parents. I am a citizen of Canada and have a high paying job in the industrial sector.

I have a question is it advisable to apply for both mother and father?

Thanks

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
Hi Guys, I am applying for super visa for my parents. I am a citizen of Canada and have a high paying job in the industrial sector.

I have a question is it advisable to apply for both mother and father?

Thanks
It is advisable to apply for both. It will be approved if all conditions are met.

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Both my parents received the correspondence letter related to their bio metric information today. Does that mean they should be getting a PPR soon?
Hi, any update on your parents super visa application?

Also could you pls let me know which additional documents were requested by the VO, i can see in your earlier posts which shows that additional document you sent has been uploaded.

I have applied super visa for my parents online on Oct 19th and status shows that it is under process. Would appreciate your response.

Leaah

Nov 5, 2019
my mother came last night on supervisa IO write date 20_2_2020 on passport what does it mean
Hey Salman- I had a question, do you know why did they stamp the date of Feb on your mum's passport? I understand the visa allows a stay for upto 2 years each entry right?

farrukh77

May 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Request
04-06-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Passport Req..
14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2012
LANDED..........
29-08-2012
Hello All, I need some help from more knowledgeable persons here. I applied for Super visa for my mother. We received a medical request (IMM1017E) on October 31st 2019 which asked my mother to go for a medical test within one month . However the problem is that this medical request form (IMM1017E) has a date of September 17th 2019 printed on it (i:e Letter issuance date is September 17th). So if we go to CIC approved doctor, they might object citing the printing date on the letter as it is valid for one month only. Please advise

(1) If we can use this same letter (IMM1017E) which has September 17th printed on it ?
(2) Or if this was due to a clerical error and we should contact CIC ?

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hello All, I need some help from more knowledgeable persons here. I applied for Super visa for my mother. We received a medical request (IMM1017E) on October 31st 2019 which asked my mother to go for a medical test within one month . However the problem is that this medical request form (IMM1017E) has a date of September 17th 2019 printed on it (i:e Letter issuance date is September 17th). So if we go to CIC approved doctor, they might object citing the printing date on the letter as it is valid for one month only. Please advise

(1) If we can use this same letter (IMM1017E) which has September 17th printed on it ?
(2) Or if this was due to a clerical error and we should contact CIC ?
Hi,
I would go for a medical using same form along with the print out of the screenshot of gckey. In case doctor asks about dates on the med form, I would show him the screenshot that correspondence was received on 31st Oct.

By the way IRCC staff is notorius on making these kind of clerical mistakes so i would not term this as problem and try to get the meds done as quickly as possible.

Can you pls share timelines of your mother's supervisa. Also if you receive any additional documents request.

My parents supervisa is under process, applied online on 19th Oct, no change or communication since then except some ghost updates.

Hoping to get a positive outcome inshAllah.

All the best and would appreciate if you share timelines.

Selman381

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

Has anyone applied super visa in October 2019. Below are the timelines of my parent's supervisa

Online application submitted : 19th Oct 2019
Biometric : Already exist in the system through previous application
No update since then except few ghost updates.

Eligibility review shows that we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Anyone applied in October 2019 online or paperbased from Pakistan pls respond and share your timelines here or following the below link:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/super-visa-october-2019.660399/

Thanks,
Hey there
I applied a TRV in October 28