+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does Anyone has an idea how long it take to get passport request after medical paper based application.

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
This is latest timeline for supervisa .
Applied: March 27
Biometric requester ; March 28
Biometric done: April 3
Medical requested: April 13
Medical done: April 20
Request for passport: May 05
Guys this is timeline for my parents supervisa application. Every application has different timelines.
did you get any other letter after medical or just got PPR directly

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
my mother supervisa medical is showing passed on july 10....whats the next step...passport request or some other step....if passport request how long it waill take

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hello friends,
My parents Super Visa recently rejected with reason "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.".
Now I am planning to re-apply for mother only. Do it right choice or visa officer takes it negative?
Also reading many posts here, i saw that people mostly applying paper based, do that has more chances to approve?
Also our refusal was from Abu Dhabi visa office, is that same if we apply paper based or paper based are processed in Islamabad?
My mother has a brother here in Canada in addition to me, I think due to him visa officer said about ties in Canada, what can I say or do about him as he will remain in Canada so how i can show the ties with Canada are not strong :(
your visa was rejected before medical test or after the medical test?

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to contact IRCC for visitor visa application?

I tried to link application but no matches was found. Its been almost 1.5 month after the medical done. Is it normal? How do I contact Cic? Any idea

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
How to contact IRCC for visitor visa application?

I tried to link application but no matches was found. Its been almost 1.5 month after the medical done. Is it normal? How do I contact Cic? Any idea
medical for visit visa?so they did not pass medical? you can contact through webform

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medical for visit visa?so they did not pass medical? you can contact through webform
I meant super visa. I have no idea if the medical is passed or not but it’s been 1.5 month now after the medical. I am trying to link the account but it show that no records found. Even I put all the information correct don’t know why it’s not linking.

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
I meant super visa. I have no idea if the medical is passed or not but it’s been 1.5 month now after the medical. I am trying to link the account but it show that no records found. Even I put all the information correct don’t know why it’s not linking.
create your online account and then link your application with it...

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecas is only for PR and not TRV. That can only be done via GCKey account if application is linked.
I tried to linked a account with all correct information but still no record found.

Any guidance will be appreciate.

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
Can parents on supervisa live in another city or away from the visa sponsor for any length of time?

Thanks.
O