+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

Dr.visa

May 27, 2018
Thanks for your response.
For Super visa, can i submit the company letter with salary ? or can i getthe NOA from year to date ?

Secondly, what documents you suggest me to provide to sponsor her for her visit if i apply for her visit visa ?
I would say too early for you to sponsor as you landed just few months ago and as sponsor doesn't reflect your strong ties in Canada. If your mother doesn't have any asset / bank statements in her name and dependent on you and your brother then you need to show satisfactory reason and proof that she will return upon conclusion of trip and you will bear all the expenses. I would wait for another 4-6 months but it's your choice anyways.

My aunt got her US visa in May and then she applied for Canada visitor Visa online ( took about 13 days) to get the visa approved so having US visa is positive when applying for another but need to give satisfactory reason.

here are the documents that I would suggest but double check with other sources too.

-include the notarized english true translation along with photocopy of each originals in native language
- copy of your birth certificate or any other document as proof of relationship
- invitation Letter from you
- affidavit to suppprt her
- Stamped Affidavit from her promising to return as well as showing the interest and reason to visit (i.e to spend time with grandchild/ child)
- your brother bank statements and letter/affidavit that she is living with him as well as dependant on him
- your bank statements
--your PR card
- your employment letter
- your T4s if any or paystubs

I think its better to have the medical done through the designated facility even in visitor Visa at this age prior to applying so they will not reject on health/age grounds that she will be risk and burden on health Canada. I would also take the medical insurance and attach as proof that she will be covered in case of medical emergency during her stay.

Good luck!

Last edited:

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
I would say too early for you to sponsor as you landed just few months ago and as sponsor doesn't reflect your strong ties in Canada. If your mother doesn't have any asset / bank statements in her name and dependent on you and your brother then you need to show satisfactory reason and proof that she will return upon conclusion of trip and you will bear all the expenses. I would wait for another 4-6 months but it's your choice anyways.

My aunt got her US visa in May and then she applied for Canada visitor Visa online ( took about 13 days) to get the visa approved so having US visa is positive when applying for another but need to give satisfactory reason.

here are the documents that I would suggest but double check with other sources too.

-include the notarized english true translation along with photocopy of each originals in native language
- copy of your birth certificate or any other document as proof of relationship
- invitation Letter from you
- affidavit to suppprt her
- Stamped Affidavit from her promising to return as well as showing the interest and reason to visit (i.e to spend time with grandchild/ child)
- your brother bank statements and letter/affidavit that she is living with him as well as dependant on him
- your bank statements
--your PR card
- your employment letter
- your T4s if any or paystubs

I think its better to have the medical done through the designated facility even in visitor Visa at this age prior to applying so they will not reject on health/age grounds that she will be risk and burden on health Canada. I would also take the medical insurance and attach as proof that she will be covered in case of medical emergency during her stay.

Good luck!
Thanks for your message in detail. I understand from this that the case should be strong so they understand that she will be sponsored by me and will be back to home country.

Questions:
1. From where i need to attest the invitation letter which i will send her ? What authority in Canada ?
2. For how long i should apply for visa ? 5 to 6 months ? Is this better to mention that she has a US VISA and may visit other family members to US during this trip ? or no need to mention ?

Dr.visa

May 27, 2018
Thanks for your message in detail. I understand from this that the case should be strong so they understand that she will be sponsored by me and will be back to home country.

Questions:
1. From where i need to attest the invitation letter which i will send her ? What authority in Canada ?
2. For how long i should apply for visa ? 5 to 6 months ? Is this better to mention that she has a US VISA and may visit other family members to US during this trip ? or no need to mention ?
1) Oath commissioner or any lawyer will notarize the invitation letter.

2) I think you have landed in Canada on Feb 2018 so about 6months for yourself :). sponsoring someone for 5-6 months required proof of sufficient funds that you are able to support her for that long. I would apply for 1month max trip and if visa approved she will be able to stay for 6months. Regarding the US visa you can mention in invite letter and she can do so in the letter from her side reflecting the purpose of trip

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
Application approved today. Passport ready for pickup.

Timeline:
Applied: April 17, 2018
Medical Request: April 30, 2018
Medical Done: May 09, 2018
Medical Passed: May 17, 2018
Application Approved: July 02, 2018

Reactions: Dr.visa

Dr.visa

May 27, 2018

Timeline:
Congratulations and a great news on the long weekend!!!!!!!!

Reactions: as1985

se7en

Apr 20, 2011

Timeline:
Congratulations!

Reactions: as1985

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
1) Oath commissioner or any lawyer will notarize the invitation letter.

2) I think you have landed in Canada on Feb 2018 so about 6months for yourself :). sponsoring someone for 5-6 months required proof of sufficient funds that you are able to support her for that long. I would apply for 1month max trip and if visa approved she will be able to stay for 6months. Regarding the US visa you can mention in invite letter and she can do so in the letter from her side reflecting the purpose of trip

Hi,

I am preparing below list of documents from me as a Sponsor, my mother and my brother. Could you please advice if this look sufficient ? Please advise if Notary public is required for the documents copies which I (sponsor) am providing like company letters, pay slips, rental agreements?

Documents from Sponsor/Me

• Inivation letter mentioning (Status in Canada, employment, Inviting mother with full sponsorship or traveling, accomodation and medical)- Stamped from Oath commsioner/Notary Public in Canada

• Company Employment Letter- Stamped from Company in Canada

• Salary Slips with TAX details- Stamped from Company in Canada

• Canadian Bank Statement 6 months – Stamed by Bank

• PR Cards for whole Family-

• House Tenancy Agreement for 3 BR apartment-

Documents from Mother

• Affidavit for promise to return after visiting family in Canada- Stamped from Notary public Pakistan
  • Family Registeration Certificate (mentioning Children and Husband)- Certified from NADRA- Pakistan Database authority
  • Air Ticket (Itenary)-

Documents from Brother

• Affidavit to mention that mother is living with him and fully sponsored by him- Stamped from Notary public Pakistan
  • Salary Slip (Last 2) from Company
  • Bank Statement showing Salary transfer from company

Dr.visa

May 27, 2018
Hi,

I am preparing below list of documents from me as a Sponsor, my mother and my brother. Could you please advice if this look sufficient ? Please advise if Notary public is required for the documents copies which I (sponsor) am providing like company letters, pay slips, rental agreements?

Documents from Sponsor/Me

• Inivation letter mentioning (Status in Canada, employment, Inviting mother with full sponsorship or traveling, accomodation and medical)- Stamped from Oath commsioner/Notary Public in Canada

• Company Employment Letter- Stamped from Company in Canada

• Salary Slips with TAX details- Stamped from Company in Canada

• Canadian Bank Statement 6 months – Stamed by Bank

• PR Cards for whole Family-

• House Tenancy Agreement for 3 BR apartment-

Documents from Mother

• Affidavit for promise to return after visiting family in Canada- Stamped from Notary public Pakistan
  • Family Registeration Certificate (mentioning Children and Husband)- Certified from NADRA- Pakistan Database authority
  • Air Ticket (Itenary)-

Documents from Brother

• Affidavit to mention that mother is living with him and fully sponsored by him- Stamped from Notary public Pakistan
  • Salary Slip (Last 2) from Company
  • Bank Statement showing Salary transfer from company
looks good enough. I would also take medical insurance to show them that she (as you mentioned she's 70years old) will be covered for any emergency medical needs during the trip and include the insurance policy paper with application. Regarding the notarization of your documents you don't need to other then invitation letter unless you know any lawyer who can do so for free :).good luck

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Who is still waiting for supervisa applied in March/April?
Mine has almost completed the estimated processing time as per IRCC timing for Pakistan. There have been no updates after medical Pass and BG check in progress since May end.

Dr.visa

May 27, 2018
Who is still waiting for supervisa applied in March/April?
Mine has almost completed the estimated processing time as per IRCC timing for Pakistan. There have been no updates after medical Pass and BG check in progress since May end.
Hey Se7en,

You applied earlier but after medical the timeline is similar to mine. I am hoping to hear something in this or next week. Let see!

application submitted / biometrics : May 03, 2018
Medical requested : May 14, 2018
Medical done : May 22, 2018
medical updated to passed : May 25, 2018

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Hey Se7en,

You applied earlier but after medical the timeline is similar to mine. I am hoping to hear something in this or next week. Let see!

application submitted / biometrics : May 03, 2018
Medical requested : May 14, 2018
Medical done : May 22, 2018
medical updated to passed : May 25, 2018
Thank you Doctor. I applied a few days earlier than you
I kind of feel disappointed for the time they take on BG check for Pakistani applicants. It wasn't the case when these applications would go to Islamabad office for processing. It became worst in the recent years with the applications going to Abu Dhabi office which seems to be overloaded.

Dr.visa

May 27, 2018
Thank you Doctor. I applied a few days earlier than you
I kind of feel disappointed for the time they take on BG check for Pakistani applicants. It wasn't the case when these applications would go to Islamabad office for processing. It became worst in the recent years with the applications going to Abu Dhabi office which seems to be overloaded.
sooner or later but I hope to hear good news as the month started with for everyone !
btw I have heard that the background checks on the valuations of assets etc being done through company called Jasper & Jasper and they have limited staff with load of work.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Afternoon Friends

Can you please help me. My parents signed IMM5713 E use of a family member representative for the online application.

They just signed and returned back to me on my email. Can I write remaining information with pen and upload it for submission?

Please help.

Thank you.

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Good Afternoon Friends

Can you please help me. My parents signed IMM5713 E use of a family member representative for the online application.

They just signed and returned back to me on my email. Can I write remaining information with pen and upload it for submission?

Please help.

Thank you.
There is no need of signature if you are going to apply online. Fill the form on your computer and put the date where necessary and upload it and the same applies to the application form