+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
I heard they will process supervisa in 4-6 weeks its being 4 weeks I didnt heard back from embassyband somewhere on forum I read if they want to give negative they would have given it in a week or two they wont take long is that means chances of approval increase as time passes???
When you applied and is it on line or paper based application? I applied 23rd March but no updates yet

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
i applied 8 months ago for my parents visit visa and got rejected after 1 month i applied.
my parents did pre-medical for their super visa 1 month ago and my father went for further medical for checking TB.

12 days ago, i got my mother medical request for visit visa which was rejected 7 months ago :) ...

lolz......

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
i applied 8 months ago for my parents visit visa and got rejected after 1 month i applied.
my parents did pre-medical for their super visa 1 month ago and my father went for further medical for checking TB.

12 days ago, i got my mother medical request for visit visa which was rejected 7 months ago :) ...

lolz......
Is it IRCC requested for furtherance medical or the medical team caught a spot on chest X-Ray?
For your mother, do you mean IRCC requested medical for the application already refused 8 months ago?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Is it IRCC requested for furtherance medical or the medical team caught a spot on chest X-Ray? --
------medical team caught a spot on chest X-Ray

For your mother, do you mean IRCC requested medical for the application already refused 8 months ago?
------YES :)

zain92

Nov 27, 2012

12 days ago, i got my mother medical request for visit visa which was rejected 7 months ago with same UCI number ...

"
This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your eMedical file regarding the medical information required. Please return to see the Panel Physician who performed your immigration medical examination or to another e-Medical enabled Pa................"

CAN ANYONE TELL ME is this email is related to my parents old case or is it related to my parents new pre-medical case.... what should my mother do now ?

se7en

Apr 20, 2011

12 days ago, i got my mother medical request for visit visa which was rejected 7 months ago with same UCI number ...

"
This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your eMedical file regarding the medical information required. Please return to see the Panel Physician who performed your immigration medical examination or to another e-Medical enabled Pa................"

CAN ANYONE TELL ME is this email is related to my parents old case or is it related to my parents new pre-medical case.... what should my mother do now ?
Dont confuse yourself with old application. UCI number remain same doesn't matter how many times your parents submit visa application. If you have received medical request for your mother while they already have their pre-medical done then contact IRCC through webform or send email them email with the e-Medical information sheet and tell them that you already submitted this with the application.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dont confuse yourself with old application. UCI number remain same doesn't matter how many times your parents submit visa application. If you have received medical request for your mother while they already have their pre-medical done then contact IRCC through webform or send email them email with the e-Medical information sheet and tell them that you already submitted this with the application.

My mother has not applied yet but she has gone through upfront medical last month.