Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
I applied for my parents super visa on 14-April, biometrics done within couple of days.

Got medical request last week and medicals done for both on same day. However, its been 4 days and application status of my mother says 'Medical passed' but for father it still says 'action required'

Even though, we have checked with clinic and they said there is nothing wrong with the results. Not sure whats happening. Is there a way to contact IRCC directly through online or send them proof of medicals completed?

Further, strange thing is that all other status in application like eligibility and background etc are still showing as under process. I thought that medical requests are only issued after all other processes are completed.

Any one went through a similar situation?

Reactions: mshoaib522

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hi All,

As i have told you guys that my parents went through from medical in MARCH,here is the outcome of their medical

FOR MY MOTHER.
*) Initially medical was passed and sent to embassy.
*) but after 1 month they sent letter to do further medical.
*) now they want my mother to go for Cardio test like ECG. though they took ECG before and it was cleared but embassy wants to do Cardio test again.

For MY FATHER
*) Initially every thing was cleared at first time but they wanted my father to do TB test so he did and then one month has passed after his TB test done and we have to wait for one more month to get result for TB test, hopefully result will come in the end of MAY.
*) now my father has received letter to do further medical for his kidney test so he is going for his kidney test today.

I HAVE NOT APPLIED YET, THIS IS ALL PRE-MEDICAL, I AM PLANNING TO APPLY NEXT WEEK OR AFTER KIDNEY TEST RESULT. BUT NOT SURE WHEN I SHOULD APPLY.

MY QUESTIONS:

1) does someone have similar situation?
2) does anyone know when this kidney test result will come?
3) any comments from you guys on this situation?

just worried how long this medical things will take......

Reactions: mshoaib522

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Hi All,

As i have told you guys that my parents went through from medical in MARCH,here is the outcome of their medical

FOR MY MOTHER.
*) Initially medical was passed and sent to embassy.
*) but after 1 month they sent letter to do further medical.
*) now they want my mother to go for Cardio test like ECG. though they took ECG before and it was cleared but embassy wants to do Cardio test again.

For MY FATHER
*) Initially every thing was cleared at first time but they wanted my father to do TB test so he did and then one month has passed after his TB test done and we have to wait for one more month to get result for TB test, hopefully result will come in the end of MAY.
*) now my father has received letter to do further medical for his kidney test so he is going for his kidney test today.

I HAVE NOT APPLIED YET, THIS IS ALL PRE-MEDICAL, I AM PLANNING TO APPLY NEXT WEEK OR AFTER KIDNEY TEST RESULT. BUT NOT SURE WHEN I SHOULD APPLY.

MY QUESTIONS:

1) does someone have similar situation?
2) does anyone know when this kidney test result will come?
3) any comments from you guys on this situation?

just worried how long this medical things will take......
Zain,
Check your inbox. Want to talk to you in detail

mshoaib522

May 3, 2018
After 2 supervisa refusals and 1 visit visa refusal we finally got supervisa approved.

Applied Online: March 04, 2018
Biometrics: March 05, 2018
Medical Request: March 07, 2018
Medical Done: March 14, 2018
Medical Uploaded: March 22, 2018
Passport Request: March 26, 2018
Passport Submitted: March 27, 2018
Passport Returned: March 29, 2018

Alhumdulillah the process went super fast!!!
Congratulations

May i have some more info

Super visa from Islamabad
please share or email me . i need the invitation letter details .

fahad007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
I applied for my parents super visa on 14-April, biometrics done within couple of days.

Got medical request last week and medicals done for both on same day. However, its been 4 days and application status of my mother says 'Medical passed' but for father it still says 'action required'

Even though, we have checked with clinic and they said there is nothing wrong with the results. Not sure whats happening. Is there a way to contact IRCC directly through online or send them proof of medicals completed?

Further, strange thing is that all other status in application like eligibility and background etc are still showing as under process. I thought that medical requests are only issued after all other processes are completed.

Any one went through a similar situation?
Ok. So got medical status passed for both parents. Bit not sure why eligibility and background is still under processing.

Hope to get PPR soon.

fahad007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
I applied paper base on 28 march with upfront medical still online status say medical requested he even do extended medical exam for tb qnd got clearled after 2 months still no response what could ne the reason even called IOM they say no medical request can be seen at all

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
ok one new thing happened to my parents medical case.
one month ago my father went through from TB test. so i have to wait for one more month to get result for TB test. BUT my father received again for further medical for his chest x-rays 2 days ago while we are in waiting for his TB test result.

1) so does it mean my father TB test result is cleared that is why they sent again chest x-rays for my father ?
2) so does it mean we dont have to wait for one more month to get result for TB test ?

i am little bit confused sorry if it looks like stupid question

May 12, 2016
Hi guys, my mom received a medical request last April 24 and have gone to do it on April 26. Unfortunately, she needs to undergo sputum test and it will take 8-10weeks for the result. What should I do now on her application? Should I inform CIC or they will be informed by the clinic itself? By the way, i applied online on her behalf.

evilgenius

May 4, 2018
Dear Seniors,
My parents submitted paper based application at VFS Lahore office on April 17,2018 with Upfront Medical & Original Passport. Today; we received 2 text messages followed by email in the span of 20 minutes:
1st message: You are requested to submit additional documents to Canada Visa office.
2nd message ( after 20 minutes): Your Processed passport dispatched to Canada Visa Application Center. Please collect it.

I got extremely worried about it considering we have 2 rejections already in past. So I searched a lot on forum & figured out the way to link paper based application with Online application to get some update. Now I see the following status under Application/profile details:

Application status: A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility: Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview: We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints: We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your background check was completed.
Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

There is also a Counterfoil & Document# available in respective column.

By looking at above status, any one can share what does it mean. Does it mean VISA has been approved & stamped?
My parents will go on Monday VFS office to collect the passport BUT I m getting just impatient to understand what happened actually. Does it mean they got visa or rejection?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
Dear Seniors,
My parents submitted paper based application at VFS Lahore office on April 17,2018 with Upfront Medical & Original Passport. Today; we received 2 text messages followed by email in the span of 20 minutes:
1st message: You are requested to submit additional documents to Canada Visa office.
2nd message ( after 20 minutes): Your Processed passport dispatched to Canada Visa Application Center. Please collect it.

I got extremely worried about it considering we have 2 rejections already in past. So I searched a lot on forum & figured out the way to link paper based application with Online application to get some update. Now I see the following status under Application/profile details:

Application status: A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility: Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview: We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints: We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your background check was completed.
Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

There is also a Counterfoil & Document# available in respective column.

By looking at above status, any one can share what does it mean. Does it mean VISA has been approved & stamped?
My parents will go on Monday VFS office to collect the passport BUT I m getting just impatient to understand what happened actually. Does it mean they got visa or rejection?

Thanks for your help.
they got the visa congratulations...