+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

lapen

Jan 5, 2017
I applied to my super-visa for my parents online. Today I received passport request only for my mom with updated status of medical "passed" but didn't get a passport request for my dad (principal applicant). Do you know what could be an issue?

Thanks...

- Lapen

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
hassan905 said:
Is it necessary to purchase tickets for online application as "purpose of travel " ? In case visa gets rejected no refund of the tickets .. what to do ?
Tickets and purpose of travel have no relation with each other, Ticket can't define your purpose of travel.

Tickets are not necessary to purchase for SV.

Purpose of travel can be
Visit Children & Grand Children
Spend time with children
attend grand children birthday
and so on.....

Good Luck
Syed B.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
hassan905 said:
So what to do about purpose of travel ?
Follow this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/processing/admissibility.asp?lang=en
The more information you give about travel the better. Keep it simple though

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
a quick question, is there any compiled list of documents required for Supervisa (specific to Pakistan) ?
Last time I was filling the form, I observed the requirement for marriage certificate. Parents got married some 40+ years ago and there was no registration system at that time.
Wondering if there was any lee-way for this ? Thanks!

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Applied for Parents Supervisa on 12th December 2016
I havent received any update as of yet and havent received any MEDICAL request as well.

Can you guys tell me if someone hasnt received medical request still after 6 weeks ?

was surprised to see how everyone is getting a medical call after one week of applying

This is a super visa application for the second time. My parents had it approved before but the validity was upto the expiry of the passport

Can you guys comment on it?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
vkay said:
Hi everyone,
a quick question, is there any compiled list of documents required for Supervisa (specific to Pakistan) ?
Last time I was filling the form, I observed the requirement for marriage certificate. Parents got married some 40+ years ago and there was no registration system at that time.
Wondering if there was any lee-way for this ? Thanks!
Hi

you can make a declaration of marriage on stamp paper with support of passport / CNIC or any childer birth certificate with both parents names will work

Good Luck
Syed B.

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badar14 said:
Hi

you can make a declaration of marriage on stamp paper with support of passport / CNIC or any childer birth certificate with both parents names will work

Good Luck
Syed B.
Thanks!

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
MK88 said:
guys, i am really worried. I submitted super visa application on 12th Dec and till now i havent even received a medical request. Is this normal or what. I know people who applied after me and received medical request aft 2 days of biometrics. Please someone help :(
I havent received any medical request as well.. applied on 12 dec also

Bazinga

Aug 20, 2013
Hi - I'm a little confused about the return ticket and Funds Available for Stay.

Is a return ticket necessary for a super-visa?

Grandparents will be co-sponsored/invited by their child and grandchild and will get joint financial support for the length of their stay. What must one input in the 'Funds available for stay' field? It seems redundant.

Can anyone suggest some critical points that I must consider for an approval - generally speaking?

Regards

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
ALM123 said:
I havent received any medical request as well.. applied on 12 dec also
Please send Case Specific Inquiry to VO now.

Thanks
Syed B.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Bazinga said:
Hi - I'm a little confused about the return ticket and Funds Available for Stay.

Is a return ticket necessary for a super-visa?

Grandparents will be co-sponsored/invited by their child and grandchild and will get joint financial support for the length of their stay. What must one input in the 'Funds available for stay' field? It seems redundant.

Can anyone suggest some critical points that I must consider for an approval - generally speaking?

Regards
Return ticket is not requirement of SV you can just attach plan of trip which is quite enough

Funds are necessary to show up your parents bank statement and your own bank statement as well. Its not necessary how much but for parents a general recommendation is up to $5 K and same applied for you (Depends on duration of trip - usually for 2-3 months) you can combine the funds but most necessary one is sponsor's bank statement. Your NOA is also necessary which will show that you are above Low Income Earner chart is available on CIC Website.

Good Luck
Syed B.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
i am applying for my parents SV this week. is there a preference between ONLINE or MAIL applications?

Bazinga

Aug 20, 2013
badar14 said:
Return ticket is not requirement of SV you can just attach plan of trip which is quite enough

Funds are necessary to show up your parents bank statement and your own bank statement as well. Its not necessary how much but for parents a general recommendation is up to $5 K and same applied for you (Depends on duration of trip - usually for 2-3 months) you can combine the funds but most necessary one is sponsor's bank statement. Your NOA is also necessary which will show that you are above Low Income Earner chart is available on CIC Website.

Good Luck
Syed B.
Thanks Syed B. My latest NOA is that of 2015 and my earning stated is nil since I landed only a few days before the year ended. Therefore I am providing my employer letter stating my annual salary which is above the LICO as well as my corresponding bank statements. My Aunt is also a co-signer/co-sponsor for safe measure so we are covered.

Is it necessary to get the invitation letter / declaration notarized?

Regards