+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

UsmanSShaikh

Jun 8, 2016
Happyfeet1 said:
Thanks for the update!

I/my parents haven't received any calls as far as I'm aware but I check the status couple of times a day. Haven't seen anything online. Did you also get an online update (I'm assuming you applied online). Hopefully my parents' passport timeline is the same as yours.
Yes online the status is updated to approved. I also wrote a letter along with my application and attached my tickets for urgent processing. Also at the VAC I asked them to put an urgent tag on the application as I had very little time. I guess they considered my request. I also got the local MP from my brothers constituency in canada to send an email to the local office as well. I guess thats why I have a quick response. Hopefully I will be able to collect my passport tomorrow for my travel on friday.

Good luck with your parents visa application!

Happyfeet1

Jun 9, 2016
That makes sense. In my personal experience as well, Canadian government is very good with addressing urgent requests. I didn't need any urgent processing so hoping if not tomorrow, I'll hear something sometime this week.

Good luck with your travels!

UsmanSShaikh said:
Yes online the status is updated to approved. I also wrote a letter along with my application and attached my tickets for urgent processing. Also at the VAC I asked them to put an urgent tag on the application as I had very little time. I guess they considered my request. I also got the local MP from my brothers constituency in canada to send an email to the local office as well. I guess thats why I have a quick response. Hopefully I will be able to collect my passport tomorrow for my travel on friday.

Good luck with your parents visa application!

UsmanSShaikh

Jun 8, 2016
Hey Happyfeet,

Got my passport back today duly stamped! Was a close call but thank goodness they considered my request for urgent processing.

Regards,
Usman Shaikh

Happyfeet1 said:
That makes sense. In my personal experience as well, Canadian government is very good with addressing urgent requests. I didn't need any urgent processing so hoping if not tomorrow, I'll hear something sometime this week.

Good luck with your travels!

Happyfeet1

Jun 9, 2016
Likewise! My parents' visa was approved and passport sent back today even though mine wasn't an urgent request.

It's a good day over all :)

UsmanSShaikh said:
Hey Happyfeet,

Got my passport back today duly stamped! Was a close call but thank goodness they considered my request for urgent processing.

Regards,
Usman Shaikh

Happyfeet1

Jun 9, 2016
Just got passport back from the high commission for both of my parents' supervisa.

Here's the final timeline:

Application submitted (online): March 9, 2016
Biometrics submitted: March 14, 2016 (Karachi)
Medical request: May 9, 2016
Medical done on May 25, 2016 (IOM Karachi)
Medical passed: June 4, 2016 (online update)
Email from CIC stating application was updated but no messages in MyCIC: June 14, 2016
Passport request: June 15, 2016
Passports stamped and returned: June 22, 2016
Online final decision changed to "Approved": June 22, 2016

Safe travels, everyone! And good luck!

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
Happyfeet1 said:
Just got passport back from the high commission for both of my parents' supervisa.

Here's the final timeline:

Application submitted (online): March 9, 2016
Biometrics submitted: March 14, 2016 (Karachi)
Medical request: May 9, 2016
Medical done on May 25, 2016 (IOM Karachi)
Medical passed: June 4, 2016 (online update)
Email from CIC stating application was updated but no messages in MyCIC: June 14, 2016
Passport request: June 15, 2016
Passports stamped and returned: June 22, 2016
Online final decision changed to "Approved": June 22, 2016

Safe travels, everyone! And good luck!
Congrats! Great news :) Did they get 10 years multiple entries visa?

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I know this is a forum for super visa applicants.But i guess someone can answer this in regards to getting the passport back once submitted to VAC ?My parents applied for visit visa and got the request to submit passport today so how long ll roughly it take to get the passport back?

Thanks

S

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

could you plz tell me how long it took to return the passport as VAC OFFICE SAID 15-20 DAYS.i SUBMITTED PASSPORT TODAY.

Thanks

s

Happyfeet1 said:
Thanks!

No, theirs is a 4 years multiple entry visa.

Hello673bye

Jun 2, 2016
Hello everyone ,
Is it just for me or is the CIC website down ? I have been trying to upload the requested documents but it won't allow me to even log in. This is so strange. I hope they fix this issue soon because that's just not right.

aajassani

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Hi All

I was following this forum for long. Just want to share my experience. I would recommend everyone to involve MP office, if the usual time lines have passed, it really helps and ensures there is no communication gap with Medical Facility and Visa Office.

Below are the timelines in our case:

Paper Application Submitted 08-Feb-16
Medical Request Received 08-Mar-16
Medicals conducted 16-Mar-16
Father's additional Medical conducted 24-Mar-16
Contacted local area MP in Canada 06-May-16
MP office informed further medicals required for Father 10-May-16
Received passport of Mother with Visa 18-May-16
Further Medical Test letter received from New Dehli and Islamabad IOM for Father 20-May-16
Additional Medical Exam completed 06-Jun-16
Received passport of Father with Visa 22-Jun-16

Best of luck to everyone.

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
aajassani said:
Hi All

I was following this forum for long. Just want to share my experience. I would recommend everyone to involve MP office, if the usual time lines have passed, it really helps and ensures there is no communication gap with Medical Facility and Visa Office.

Below are the timelines in our case:

Paper Application Submitted 08-Feb-16
Medical Request Received 08-Mar-16
Medicals conducted 16-Mar-16
Father's additional Medical conducted 24-Mar-16
Contacted local area MP in Canada 06-May-16
MP office informed further medicals required for Father 10-May-16
Received passport of Mother with Visa 18-May-16
Further Medical Test letter received from New Dehli and Islamabad IOM for Father 20-May-16
Additional Medical Exam completed 06-Jun-16
Received passport of Father with Visa 22-Jun-16

Best of luck to everyone.
You did have to wait so long just because of poor communication ??? But in the end your parents got the visa that's all what matters. Congrats :)

farhan321

Jul 25, 2014
I filled in online application for my Dad. I am almost done . I have couple of questions.

1: where do I upload my pr and my wife passport

2: there is no option to pay fee at the end of the online application form .

pls help

meghani

Nov 8, 2015
Hi All,

This is the second time I applied for my mother's super visa, and it got rejected. This time, they make the comment that "all the document has not been provided".

I checked, I provide all the documents, and if they wanted more documents they should ask me... I really don't know what should I do. I really need my mother visa so she could see.

Please advise me something. What should be my future action? What should I do?

I will really appreciate your advice.

Regards