18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to submit online application for supervisa for my parents , in the requirement it asks for representative form also.. Do i need to have it signed by my parents ?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
hassan905 said:
Is it a problem if we dont write complete date of birth ?

My father does not know the birth date of his mother which needs to be written in family information form for my father ...

anyone please help
write only year of birth. Neither me or my parents know their parents exact date of birth, so I wrote year only for birth and death. It worked out well for us and my parents got their visit visas.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
appreciate your response.

hello everyone,

while applying online on the document checklist it does not have the option to submit medical insurance and employment letter and documents to proof lico...

Does it come on the next page after uploading all forms on checklist or did i make any mistake ?

Please assist

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
Hi All Fellas, wish you blessful Ramadan.

I want to apply for my father Supervisa ( for mother i will apply visit visa as she has European travel history) - I my self came here in april 2016 on FSW and Alhumdolilah able to secured job which is 25K above LICO- My sister and brother in law are Canadian citizen and living since 2009 and also have required income . I need answers for following queries before i proceed with application

1: Can my brother in law apply for my father super visa ?
2:Applying alone for father super visa only cause any doubt ( father just performed Haj in 2005 )
3: Can i become co sponsor for father super visa or my sister and brother in law sponsor will be adequate for application?
4: Do my father need to attach any financial document (bank statement , property document as he has 25-30M PKR property on his name in Islamabad)

Appreciate seniors fellow response on this - Thanking in anticipation.

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016

I want to apply for my father Supervisa ( for mother i will apply visit visa as she has European travel history) - I my self came here in april 2016 on FSW and Alhumdolilah able to secured job which is 25K above LICO- My sister and brother in law are Canadian citizen and living since 2009 and also have required income . I need answers for following queries before i proceed with application

2:Applying alone for father super visa only cause any doubt ( father just performed Haj in 2005 )
3: Can i become co sponsor for father super visa or my sister and brother in law sponsor will be adequate for application?
4: Do my father need to attach any financial document (bank statement , property document as he has 25-30M PKR property on his name in Islamabad)

meghani

Nov 8, 2015
I applied for my mother's super visa on May 07th 2016 and bio metrics was done on May 17th 2016 but the online status is still showing bio metrics is in process. Should I contact some one in CIC or it is a normal thing?

kahiar

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 17-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
30-01-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012 - Rec. by VO 28-02-2012 - Ecase Updated w/Med Rec line 19-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-03-2012 -- PPR2 17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
islamabad17 said:
Thanks
well there are only 2 forms one is generic n sec one is family information. you have to fill both forms for both father n mother.Your father will be main applicant. Thats what i did. Hope it will help . One family information form will be from your side, which shows no of dependants.
Hi, are you saying that 2 family information forms need to be submitted? One from the applicant (my parent) and one from the sponsor (myself)? Are you certain about this?

Happyfeet1

Jun 9, 2016
Here's the timeline of both of my parents - please share yours for comparison:

Application submitted (online): March 9, 2016
Biometrics submitted: March 14, 2016 (Karachi)
Medical request: May 9, 2016
Medical done on May 25, 2016 (IOM Karachi)
Medical passed: June 4, 2016 (online update)

Awaiting passport request and final decision.

Hello673bye

Jun 2, 2016
We applied online on May 5 bio done on May 6 we also gave upfront medicals..still no response. They are really slow I guess. I see some of you have applied before us but still didn't receive an answer. Please guys keep updating us. For my Indian friends that applied at the same time as us their parents arrived in Canada already.

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
niklayteritalashme said:

Happyfeet1

Jun 9, 2016
I received an email this morning indicating that my dad's application was updated. I logged on to MyCIC and my dad's file status said "updated" but there was no explanation in the message Center or in the summary part of MyCIC as to exactly what has been updated.

Upon further research, I found that this happens sometimes and that the file must have been updated internally which means that they are actively working on the application.

Thought you guys should know.

I'm expecting to hear soon from CIC about passport request.

Anyone else has similar timeline as my parents'?

Cheers

Happyfeet1 said:
Here's the timeline of both of my parents - please share yours for comparison:

Awaiting passport request and final decision.

Happyfeet1

Jun 9, 2016
Just got passport request for both of my parents.

Here's the timeline:

Email from CIC stating application was updated but no messages in MyCIC: June 14, 2016
Passport request: June 15, 2016

Will update when we get the passport back.

UsmanSShaikh

Jun 8, 2016
Happyfeet1 said:
Just got passport request for both of my parents.

Here's the timeline:

Email from CIC stating application was updated but no messages in MyCIC: June 14, 2016
Passport request: June 15, 2016

Will update when we get the passport back.
Congrats happy feet. Did you submit the passport already? How long do you think it usually takes to get the passport back?

Happyfeet1

Jun 9, 2016
Yes. Passport submitted. Usually takes about a week/10 days.

UsmanSShaikh said:
Congrats happy feet. Did you submit the passport already? How long do you think it usually takes to get the passport back?