+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

Engineer12345

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Guys
I have Submitted Super visa application for my Parents Dated 02-May-2016. I have also done with Biometric data but no update until now. anyone else having same timeline.
Is it taking too long...? please respond

Hello673bye

Jun 2, 2016
Same here. We applied on May 4th still no updates whatsoever. We applied online. I guess now we would have to wait another week to see.

meghani

Nov 8, 2015
Hey

I have the same timeline, application submitted on May07th and biomatric done on May17 but still no update.

Let see...

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
meghani said:
Hey

I have the same timeline, application submitted on May07th and biomatric done on May17 but still no update.

Let see...
Let me join the queue as well.
I applied on the 10th. So now we have:
May 2nd
May 4th
May 7th
May 10th

How many have you completed the medical examination as well(or was asked to complete the medical examination)? I know Hello973bye submitted upfront medical. And did all of you apply online or did anyone use visa processing centre in Pakistan? I did paper based. I dont know if that matters :-[ I was asked to perform medical examination on the 31st of May. Completed medical 8th June, no update since then.

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Hiba555 said:
Let me join the queue as well.
I applied on the 10th. So now we have:
May 2nd
May 4th
May 7th
May 10th

How many have you completed the medical examination as well(or was asked to complete the medical examination)? I know Hello973bye submitted upfront medical. And did all of you apply online or did anyone use visa processing centre in Pakistan? I did paper based. I dont know if that matters :-[ I was asked to perform medical examination on the 31st of May. Completed medical 8th June, no update since then.
good after noon folks i am planing to apply super visa for my parent both mother and father . i need advise please i was on studies last year so was not able to provide income prof now my employer can provide me a latter that i meet income level also my parents can show their own financial assets .
i want to bring both my parents mother and father here for 2 years but then they have to go back as my other siblings lives in pak .any advise if some one would like to give me i am working on their file now thanks .

UsmanSShaikh

Jun 8, 2016
Happyfeet1 said:
Yes. Passport submitted. Usually takes about a week/10 days.
Okay I submitted on 16-Jun. Hope it comes back in a week to allow me to travel as per my planned schedule. I will post when I get it back...let me know when you get it back as well. Did you also submit on 16-Jun?

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
Salam Country Fellow -

appreciate if any one reply on my queiries- TIA

Hi All Fellas, wish you blessful Ramadan.

I want to apply for my father Supervisa ( for mother i will apply visit visa as she has European travel history) - I my self came here in april 2016 on FSW and Alhumdolilah able to secured job which is 25K above LICO- My sister and brother in law are Canadian citizen and living since 2009 and also have required income . I need answers for following queries before i proceed with application

1: Can my brother in law apply for my father super visa ?
2:Applying alone for father super visa only cause any doubt ( father just performed Haj in 2005 )
3: Can i become co sponsor for father super visa or my sister and brother in law sponsor will be adequate for application?
4: Do my father need to attach any financial document (bank statement , property document as he has 25-30M PKR property on his name in Islamabad)

Appreciate seniors fellow response on this - Thanking in anticipation.

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
zaig said:
good after noon folks i am planing to apply super visa for my parent both mother and father . i need advise please i was on studies last year so was not able to provide income prof now my employer can provide me a latter that i meet income level also my parents can show their own financial assets .
i want to bring both my parents mother and father here for 2 years but then they have to go back as my other siblings lives in pak .any advise if some one would like to give me i am working on their file now thanks .
Show as much as you can in terms of ties to the home country and financial status. Attach your pay stubs,T4 and notice of assessment. I had recently switched jobs so i attached a letter from my employer stating that my probationary period was waived. It can help as well if you recently acquired a job. Attach dependents information. If they are students even better attach their student cards and state they are dependent on your parents.

Good Luck!!

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
niklayteritalashme said:
Salam Country Fellow -

appreciate if any one reply on my queiries- TIA

Hi All Fellas, wish you blessful Ramadan.

I want to apply for my father Supervisa ( for mother i will apply visit visa as she has European travel history) - I my self came here in april 2016 on FSW and Alhumdolilah able to secured job which is 25K above LICO- My sister and brother in law are Canadian citizen and living since 2009 and also have required income . I need answers for following queries before i proceed with application

1: Can my brother in law apply for my father super visa ? Your brother in law can be a co-applicant if your sister applies for it
2:Applying alone for father super visa only cause any doubt ( father just performed Haj in 2005 ) Not sure. You can consult a lawyer for this one!! I think usually ppl apply for both parents together, at least i did. I might be wrong though :-[
3: Can i become co sponsor for father super visa or my sister and brother in law sponsor will be adequate for application? Depends on their income. If it meets LICO criteria they should be fine. You can always mention they have a son here as well.
4: Do my father need to attach any financial document (bank statement , property document as he has 25-30M PKR property on his name in Islamabad) Yes he will have to.

Appreciate seniors fellow response on this - Thanking in anticipation.

Happyfeet1

Jun 9, 2016
Financial statements of parents are not necessary. I didn't attach anything but their employment information (both of my parents have jobs).

Happyfeet1

Jun 9, 2016
Yes, same day. Hoping to hear back any day now. My parents don't need to travel until August so I'm not in a rush but I wouldn't be happy if it takes them long to return the passport because I gotta book their flights.

UsmanSShaikh said:
Okay I submitted on 16-Jun. Hope it comes back in a week to allow me to travel as per my planned schedule. I will post when I get it back...let me know when you get it back as well. Did you also submit on 16-Jun?

UsmanSShaikh

Jun 8, 2016
Happyfeet1 said:
Yes, same day. Hoping to hear back any day now. My parents don't need to travel until August so I'm not in a rush but I wouldn't be happy if it takes them long to return the passport because I gotta book their flights.

Thanks for the reply. I only have 4 days to my flight so fingers crossed and hoping for the best...

Hello673bye

Jun 2, 2016
Hi everyone,
So this is just to update you guys. So we just got a request for medicals although we did provide upfront medicals. I don't know what these people are doing. My parents in law are in great health they did upfront medicals a month ago we provided that but it seems that they have missed seeing this. Anyone been through this? Did you redue the medicals or just provided the old one's again?please let me know because it's costly to do that. Thanks

UsmanSShaikh

Jun 8, 2016
Happyfeet1 said:
I got a call from the embassy today saying case is finalized from their end. Should be getting the passports back tomorrow hopefully :)

Happyfeet1

Jun 9, 2016
Thanks for the update!

I/my parents haven't received any calls as far as I'm aware but I check the status couple of times a day. Haven't seen anything online. Did you also get an online update (I'm assuming you applied online). Hopefully my parents' passport timeline is the same as yours.

UsmanSShaikh said:
I got a call from the embassy today saying case is finalized from their end. Should be getting the passports back tomorrow hopefully :)