+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

optimistic6

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
islamabad17 said:
AOA everyone.
I applied for my parents supervisa on 26th april 2016 and after 10 days they sent their passports back with 10 years multiple visa and there wasnt any upfront medical.
That was super fast processing.
Now i have a question if someone could help me out. I want to apply for my father in law and my wife she moved to canada in jan 2016. she didnt has any income in 2015 because she was a full time student.
Can i apply for my father in law on my income which is more than enough to support 5 persons.
thanks

Congratulation. You are so lucky. Could you please help me out? I am applying for my parents online. I am really confused that which forms should I fill out for both of my parents ? I mean complete application package will be filled up for both(Mother and Father)? Your reply will be appreciated.

islamabad17

Dec 9, 2015
optimistic6 said:
Congratulation. You are so lucky. Could you please help me out? I am applying for my parents online. I am really confused that which forms should I fill out for both of my parents ? I mean complete application package will be filled up for both(Mother and Father)? Your reply will be appreciated.
Thanks
well there are only 2 forms one is generic n sec one is family information. you have to fill both forms for both father n mother.Your father will be main applicant. Thats what i did. Hope it will help . One family information form will be from your side, which shows no of dependants.

optimistic6

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
islamabad17 said:
Thanks
well there are only 2 forms one is generic n sec one is family information. you have to fill both forms for both father n mother.Your father will be main applicant. Thats what i did. Hope it will help . One family information form will be from your side, which shows no of dependants.

Thank you for replying. Below are forms for each applicant ?

IMM5257B (Schedule1)
IMM5257E(Application for visitor visa, Temporary resident visa)
IMM5707E(Family Information).

Also in IMM5257B, first question is saying Principal applicant, so for father and mother both will be principal applicant as I have to fill two separate applications ?

I would like to apply online, So do I need to create two applications ?

Lastly, how much fund should I show in my parents bank account ? or no need ?

Thanks

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
I just received medical request for my parents super visa today. Just need some advice! My father has some pre existing heart conditions. Because of that he has been hospitalized twice. Not sure if he should voluntarily tell the medical examiner about it or not and to what extent? I don't want his application being rejected for his medical conditions? Anyone in similar situation? Any advice? Any thoughts?Please I appreciate any feedback

hsy123

Sep 30, 2010
hi i want to apply supervisa for both my parents can i apply for both of them together as all children live outside pakistan? ? any idea? and can i know the bank statement for both how much is fine..thanku

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hiba555 said:
I just received medical request for my parents super visa today. Just need some advice! My father has some pre existing heart conditions. Because of that he has been hospitalized twice. Not sure if he should voluntarily tell the medical examiner about it or not and to what extent? I don't want his application being rejected for his medical conditions? Anyone in similar situation? Any advice? Any thoughts?Please I appreciate any feedback
Hi Hiba congrats that your parents have recieved medical request, can u please tell me what is the format for letter of invitation, i mean do we address the canadian immigration or write the letter to parents ? is it possible you can share the letter just the pattern

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
hassan905 said:
Hi Hiba congrats that your parents have recieved medical request, can u please tell me what is the format for letter of invitation, i mean do we address the canadian immigration or write the letter to parents ? is it possible you can share the letter just the pattern
I actually sent a notarized invitation letter. I suggest you contact your local community services or a lawyer for the letter. It costed me only $25 and I mailed my parents the original letter that they attached with the application.See the format below:

IN THE MATTER OF VISITOR’S VISA APPLICATION
CANADA
Province of Ontario
STATUTORY DECLARATION OF *****
I ***, of the City of ***, Province of Ontario SOLEMNLY DECLARE and SAY AS FOLLOWS:
1. I am the daughter of *** born ***, the bearer of the Pakistani Passport *** and such have knowledge of matters hereinafter deposed to.
2. I have been Canadian Citizen since *** and my spouse has been Canadian Citizen since ****. Attached here are copies of our status. ****.
3. My parents resides at ***.
4. I wish to invite my parents to come to Canada for the period of two years as a holder of the Super Visa.
5. We will cover the cost of her stay in Canada including medical coverage with the reference to policy number ****.
6. Attached are: medical policy coverage for one year, letters of employment (myself & my husband) and the birth certificate document.
7. I have no intention of having my parents breach any of the provisions neither of the Immigration Act nor of any other Canadian laws or am I aware of any such intention on her part.
8. I am willing to do everything in my power to ensure that they complies with the provisions of the above noted Act and with all other Canadian laws.
I make this declaration in support of an application made for a visitor’s visa and for no other or improper purpose. And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

DECLARED before me at the city of *** in the Regional Municipality of Peel.) This ***)A Commissioner, etc.) ……………………….. ****Notarization stamp of the officer****

Hello673bye

Jun 2, 2016
Hello everyone,
First let me start off by thanking all of you guys that take the time to share your timelines that really helps. I have been following this forum for a few weeks now. So I have submitted an application for my in laws on May 4 biometrics done on May 5 and I still haven't received any news. I wonder what is going on they keep increasing the processing time. I'm getting very nervous. We did submit upfront medicals. Anyone else in the same situation? Thanks

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hiba555 said:
I actually sent a notarized invitation letter. I suggest you contact your local community services or a lawyer for the letter. It costed me only $25 and I mailed my parents the original letter that they attached with the application.See the format below:

CANADA
Province of Ontario
I ***, of the City of ***, Province of Ontario SOLEMNLY DECLARE and SAY AS FOLLOWS:
1. I am the daughter of *** born ***, the bearer of the Pakistani Passport *** and such have knowledge of matters hereinafter deposed to.
2. I have been Canadian Citizen since *** and my spouse has been Canadian Citizen since ****. Attached here are copies of our status. ****.
4. I wish to invite my parents to come to Canada for the period of two years as a holder of the Super Visa.
5. We will cover the cost of her stay in Canada including medical coverage with the reference to policy number ****.
6. Attached are: medical policy coverage for one year, letters of employment (myself & my husband) and the birth certificate document.
7. I have no intention of having my parents breach any of the provisions neither of the Immigration Act nor of any other Canadian laws or am I aware of any such intention on her part.
8. I am willing to do everything in my power to ensure that they complies with the provisions of the above noted Act and with all other Canadian laws.
I make this declaration in support of an application made for a visitor’s visa and for no other or improper purpose. And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

DECLARED before me at the city of *** in the Regional Municipality of Peel.) This ***)A Commissioner, etc.) ............................. ****Notarization stamp of the officer****

Highly appreciated.

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
Hello673bye said:
Hello everyone,
First let me start off by thanking all of you guys that take the time to share your timelines that really helps. I have been following this forum for a few weeks now. So I have submitted an application for my in laws on May 4 biometrics done on May 5 and I still haven't received any news. I wonder what is going on they keep increasing the processing time. I'm getting very nervous. We did submit upfront medicals. Anyone else in the same situation? Thanks
I submitted the application on the 10th of May. Received medical 2 days ago. But since you submitted upfront medical it must be in the phase of screening medical! InshAllah you should be getting something soon. Did you get your medical done in Karachi?

Hello673bye

Jun 2, 2016
Hiba555 said:
Hi,
Can you please share where did u get your medical done? I am having difficulty booking an appointment for medical in Karachi?
[/quote

Hi,
From Lahore. It's unfortunate that we can't just walk in and ask for an appointment. Make sure they keep calling and tell them not to hang up too fast, after the recorded message tell your parents to keep on holding the line someone will answer. It might take 15 minutes before someone answers. Btw for Lahore n Karachi it's the same telephone number.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hiba555 said:

CANADA
Province of Ontario

DECLARED before me at the city of *** in the Regional Municipality of Peel.) This ***)A Commissioner, etc.) ............................. ****Notarization stamp of the officer****
Hiba- I have another question , in the application forms and letter of invitation it asks to write the dates of the visit(to and from) so if we write the date wouldnt it be an issue to come in at a different time .What dates or time frame should be written ?

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
hassan905 said:
Hiba- I have another question , in the application forms and letter of invitation it asks to write the dates of the visit(to and from) so if we write the date wouldnt it be an issue to come in at a different time .What dates or time frame should be written ?
No it should be fine.Its just a tentative day of arrival. In the application I provided a tentative day of arrival in September and duration of stay 3 months. Just make sure whatever day of arrival you write your medical insurance also starts from that day. You can always change it should your parents decide to come sooner or later

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Friends, any idea what id included in the back ground checks, is it only applicants criminal history, abroad travels, finances etc or does it also includes the history of applicant's spouse, siblings, children etc. e.g where your spouse/siblings live, their date of birth from NADRA etc.

really appreciate your thoughts

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Is it a problem if we dont write complete date of birth ?

My father does not know the birth date of his mother which needs to be written in family information form for my father ...

anyone please help