Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
shabib said:
Thank you for sharing this information, I sent an email to my Local MP to book an appointment and i didn't get a reply back then i will call her to set-up an appt.

can you please advise what should I say to her and what kind of help should I expect from her.

Thanks,
Shabib
Hi Shabib,

You don't need to book time. Just call them or send them an email.

Thanks.

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Tanks tameez1985 and alijumani for your kind replies. I have 2 more question, My NOA exceeds hte LICO by $9000 but last year income included all
the bonuses etc. and my pure 2016 salary on my employment letter exceeds by one $1000. so is it a good idea to attach the current Pay stub and Employment
letter with the application or just NOA and T4 for 2015 will be enough.

Though both my current salary and last year income exceeds the LICO

- Do the Visa officer check the information on mother super visa application with the information i provided on my immigration application. i am already a PR now.

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
humsafar said:
Tanks tameez1985 and alijumani for your kind replies. I have 2 more question, My NOA exceeds hte LICO by $9000 but last year income included all
the bonuses etc. and my pure 2016 salary on my employment letter exceeds by one $1000. so is it a good idea to attach the current Pay stub and Employment
letter with the application or just NOA and T4 for 2015 will be enough.

Though both my current salary and last year income exceeds the LICO

- Do the Visa officer check the information on mother super visa application with the information i provided on my immigration application. i am already a PR now.
In my "opinion", what really matters is your gross income which includes bonuses and all and is mentioned on your NOA and therefore the NOA is the most important element. However, that being said you should still attach your employment letter and pay stub because they may eventually end up asking for it and may delay your application. I did send both my NOAs as well as employment letter and pay stubs.

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
Guyz did any one faced any issue by writing the visit period for 12 months or more than a year for parents super visa ? The super visa is supposed to be for long stay.

Question no 2. Does the visa officer for parents super visa verifies the info you provided for your parent in you immigration file ?

shabib

Mar 8, 2016
Landing_PR said:
Hi Shabib,

You don't need to book time. Just call them or send them an email.

Thanks.
Thank you for your advise, with the help of my MP, the result of my Mother in law has been updated online.

Do you know how long it take to get the request for passport after the medical is updated.

Thanks,
Shabib

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
This is for my Mom Super visa

Guy I have piece of land in Pakistan which is leased in my name but on the lease documents my mother is the Attorney and her photos and signature are affixed on the lease docs., is it a better idea to attach those docs for financial and ties with home country proof, or shall i just leave them out ?

Further since now the visa office is Abu Dhabi so the Letter of invitation should be address to Abu Dhabi visa officer of Islamabad Visa officer / consulate ?

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
humsafar said:
This is for my Mom Super visa

Guy I have piece of land in Pakistan which is leased in my name but on the lease documents my mother is the Attorney and her photos and signature are affixed on the lease docs., is it a better idea to attach those docs for financial and ties with home country proof, or shall i just leave them out ?

Further since now the visa office is Abu Dhabi so the Letter of invitation should be address to Abu Dhabi visa officer of Islamabad Visa officer / consulate ?
Are you sure the processing centers have been moved to Abu Dhabi? I just filed my parents application for Super Visa from Karachi and it was sent to Islamabad visa processing center.

This is the update on my file:
Visa application, tracking ID No.*** Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 10/05/2016. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
Danish421 said:
Aoa
Guys what's current timeline for supervisa? I applied in March 2016, but haven't received any response.
Pls everyone share their experiences
Diabetes isn't problem for super visa.
Any Updates? Did you receive the request for medical examinations yet?

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
Hiba555 said:
Are you sure the processing centers have been moved to Abu Dhabi? I just filed my parents application for Super Visa from Karachi and it was sent to Islamabad visa processing center.

This is the update on my file:
Visa application, tracking ID No.*** Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 10/05/2016. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
It is for those who applied after May 02, now once you try to download the application package it gives you the Abu Dhabi Office Check list.

CDNVisa1900

May 12, 2016
Hello All,

I have a question for people who applied online:

Did you receive a request to submit your passports for visa just like a medical/biometric request in the online portal.

My parents applied 4 months ago and just recently the medical request status says passed. We are wondering if they will send us another request for passport submission as we did not send in the passport initially since we applied online.

Thank you.

islamabad17

Dec 9, 2015
AOA everyone.
I applied for my parents supervisa on 26th april 2016 and after 10 days they sent their passports back with 10 years multiple visa and there wasnt any upfront medical.
That was super fast processing.
Now i have a question if someone could help me out. I want to apply for my father in law and my wife she moved to canada in jan 2016. she didnt has any income in 2015 because she was a full time student.
Can i apply for my father in law on my income which is more than enough to support 5 persons.
thanks

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
islamabad17 said:
AOA everyone.
I applied for my parents supervisa on 26th april 2016 and after 10 days they sent their passports back with 10 years multiple visa and there wasnt any upfront medical.
Now i have a question if someone could help me out. I want to apply for my father in law and my wife she moved to canada in jan 2016. she didnt has any income in 2015 because she was a full time student.
Can i apply for my father in law on my income which is more than enough to support 5 persons.
thanks
Yes you sure can. One of my relative added her husband as a co-applicant and used his income to calculate the LICO for super visa of her mother.

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
islamabad17 said:
AOA everyone.
thanks
Congratulations! So your parents never received a request for medical examination?

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
Guyz any idea what kind of back ground check does the visa officer do for super visa application ?

I am applying only for my mother since attaching all the docs related to her, haven't attached any docs about my father. since he doesn't work or have any income or bank account.