+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visionquest said:
Great news Tinko! Did your inlaws do upfront medical?
Yes medical was done before the submission of the documents. It saves time and eventually you have to have it done.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehamerchant said:
your in-laws are lucky that they got visas before average time on website. Did they cleared their medical in first attempt or they got furtherance testing.
The medical was done before the submission, however the result of the first tests were not good and they asked them to go to some other hospital for further testings which they were lucky enough to the appointment for the same day and got the details testings done. By the grace of God, everything went good.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One thing I would suggest though to always get your travel itinerary booked and attached with the file while submission all the other documents. Which actually shows that you're really traveling. I've attached it and it has helped. Maybe it would help in your case as well.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
htayyab said:
Got super visas for my MIL and FIL valid for 4 years. Was a long process but glad to be done with it.

Applied: 25 Feb 2015
Visa Received: 25 Jun 2015

Regards,
htayyab
Congrats! Thats a great new.

visionquest

Jul 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2011
Passport Req..
March 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 16, 2012
Tinko said:
Yes medical was done before the submission of the documents. It saves time and eventually you have to have it done.
Thanks for the info, Tinko. Much appreciated!

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
Hi sir how are you my name is Babar Iam from Canada actually I want to get ur help regarding super visa for my parents plz tel me how can I get supervise for my parents please let me know in detail what are the requirements please I will be highly obliged May Allah bless you

Regards

naseerkhan

Jul 8, 2015
HI
MY MOTHER RECEVED MEDICAL FROM ISLAMABAD WE WENT TO IOM KARACHI AND THEY SAID WE SHOULD TAKE APPOINTMENT THROUGH E MAIL I AM JUST WONDRING HOW LONG THEY WILL GIVE APPOINTMENT PLEASE SOME ONE ANSWER

naseerkhan

Jul 8, 2015
SUPER VISA MEDICAL KARACHI

Hi
could any one let me know that how long IOM take to give medical exam we went iom karachi they said take appointment through e mail please someone reply what to do?

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,
For the benefit of all sharing timelines of my mother:
type: paper based
vsf: Karachi
date submitted: third week of April 2015
medical: fourth week of May 2015
further medical: Third week of June 2015
visa received: second week of July 2015
category pg-1 four year multiple
Comments observation: The panel cardiologist charged all together Rs5500/= first Rs1500 to interpret ECG; then to recommend and write interpretation of ecocardiogram he charged RS4000/ (interpretation was already given by the cardiologist of hospital who performed the test). I feel that these charges are much higher to the current market fees prevailing in Pakistan.
I request CHC Islamabad to fix and restrict the cardiologist fees and remove the monopoly of the one person, let there be two cardiologists on panel so that applicants have choice. Even IOM's monopoly is not justified, their services were better when there was Dr Roohina in competition.
I wish good luck to all the parents/grand parents who wish to see their children and grand children in Canada. There is enough information available on Canada visa forums and good souls are ready to support you ( you don't need consultant or lawyer).
some key info:
After applying you get medical request in three weeks
You are granted medical via email wait time is ten to fifteen days
Your medical is transferred to new Delhi in one week approx
You will get passport stamped and in your hand in next two week
These are rough estimates and they do not apply to the complicated cases or missing information cases or further medical cases.

mikescorp

Aug 11, 2015
salam guys, need your expertise. Applying for my MIL from karachi and had a few questions

1) does the invitation letter have to be notarized?
2) if she has already received a visit visa once before and is applying for a super visa now, does she have to re submit all government documentation?
3) we would like the 10 year supervisa, where do we indicate that on the application?

thanks so much

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hello everyone, i need your opinion. I just landed as permanent Resident under (CEC), right now the PR card processing time are 87 days. Can I apply my parents visit visa on the basis of my CoPR letter. Secondly, since my other two brothers are in pakistan my parents only going to visit me for two months max. What are the chances to get just visit visa not a super visa.

visionquest

Jul 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2011
Passport Req..
March 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 16, 2012
Alhumdulillah, my inlaws got their supervisa.

Date applied: June 30, 2015
Date received: August 17, 2015
Processing time: 48 days
Length of visa: 4 years
Application details: Upfront medical, Paper application, submitted through VFS Karachi

Those who also applied should update this thread. Information is power.

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015
visionquest said:
Alhumdulillah, my inlaws got their supervisa.

Date applied: June 30, 2015
Date received: August 17, 2015
Processing time: 48 days
Length of visa: 4 years
Application details: Upfront medical, Paper application, submitted through VFS Karachi

Those who also applied should update this thread. Information is power.
My spouse applied for trv on june 28 and we still havent heard back from them. Is it 72 working days or including weekends?

Murtazahmed

Aug 20, 2015
Super Visa Time Line

Processing Office: Canada Embassy Islamabad
Date Submitted: April 24 2015 via VAC Office Karachi
First Medical Exam completed at IOM Karachi: 14 July 2015
2nd Medical test completed at IOM Karachi: 24 July 2015

Still waiting for Super Visa to arrive????

Anybody else have the same timeline?? Pls share.

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Assalam o Alaikum Every one,

Currently I'm in the process of writing the super visa application for my parents and planning to have them here in Canada by February, 2016. Just a question. What date / year I have to write to write as the answer to the question: How long they will be staying in Canada? I know the initial date that in my case would be Feb. 2016 but what would be the end date?

I guess super visa is valid for 10 years but has to be renewed every 2 years. Kind of confused what end date has to be put in the form. Please help!!