+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dear Seniors,

My parents have applied for super visa and got medical request with in a month, does that means visa is approved also how much time can we expect to get the visa once medical is done.

Thanks

Captain

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
any updates of getting passport back after having medicals in Pakistan..please update

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASA to all,
My mother has received further medical request with these wordings:
"Please contact Panel Physician within 07 days from the date of this email/letter for an appointment to comply
with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which
may result in the refusal of your application."
What does this seven days means.
1. Does it mean to get done medical in 7 days
2. Does it mean to contact IOM in seven days time and get an appointment?
3. Does these seven days include Saturdays and Sundays?

Please seniors and experienced, Kindly advise. I sent an email to IOM for appointment but no reply, calling them but just recording play, now they are off for Friday prayers then I think their day is done, then Saturday and Sunday holidays, seven days deadline, my head is spinning.

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
Salam,
When you call IOM for an appointment and you listen to that recording do not hang up,stay on line for few more minutes (5-15) and they will answer your call.According to letter you have to contact IOM within 7 days to get an appointment and i think 7 days are only working 7 days.
And when did your mother has the 1st medical done? as my mother had a medical about 2 weeks ago in lahore and no reply yet after that.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@alhassn thanks for your input. My mother received her medical three weeks submitting of paper application, got medical appointment at Karachi after two weeks and again after two weeks of medical now received furtherance medical request. today she called iom and remained on line for 7 minutes, but as you suggest now she will remain for 15-20 minute or till she get answer from iom. Previously she got appointment via email with in half an hour, as you say so. Thanks for your advise

alhassan said:
Salam,
When you call IOM for an appointment and you listen to that recording do not hang up,stay on line for few more minutes (5-15) and they will answer your call.According to letter you have to contact IOM within 7 days to get an appointment and i think 7 days are only working 7 days.
And when did your mother has the 1st medical done? as my mother had a medical about 2 weeks ago in lahore and no reply yet after that.

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
nehamerchant said:
@ alhassn thanks for your input. My mother received her medical three weeks submitting of paper application, got medical appointment at Karachi after two weeks and again after two weeks of medical now received furtherance medical request. today she called iom and remained on line for 7 minutes, but as you suggest now she will remain for 15-20 minute or till she get answer from iom. Previously she got appointment via email with in half an hour, as you say so. Thanks for your advise
Did she had any issues with her health in the past? did you receive an email regarding further medical or did medical center called her regarding additional medical?

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ alhassn my mother received email from Delhi medical which is regional head quarter for medical. By the way do you know what are IOM timings for taking appointment over phone, I think they play the recordings " aap email phar bhi appointment lay sakta hain" 24x7 but only pick the phone in working hours only. Perhaps they haven't made recording which says "our offices are closed now, you may call between .......Monday to Friday however you may also take appointment through email, our email address is .........". They only have this recording: press 2 for Canadian health assessment, your call will be transferred to first available agent, then they have this "dear caller aap email phar bhi appointment lay sakta hain". Thus caller remain in dark whether he is in working hours or off hours. I hope IOM make changes to this recordings which exactly guide the called that he/she is in off hours and should inform about office hours.

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
nehamerchant said:
@ alhassn my mother received email from Delhi medical which is regional head quarter for medical. By the way do you know what are IOM timings for taking appointment over phone, I think they play the recordings " aap email phar bhi appointment lay sakta hain" 24x7 but only pick the phone in working hours only. Perhaps they haven't made recording which says "our offices are closed now, you may call between .......Monday to Friday however you may also take appointment through email, our email address is .........". They only have this recording: press 2 for Canadian health assessment, your call will be transferred to first available agent, then they have this "dear caller aap email phar bhi appointment lay sakta hain". Thus caller remain in dark whether he is in working hours or off hours. I hope IOM make changes to this recordings which exactly guide the called that he/she is in off hours and should inform about office hours.
I think if you try early morning about 9 am, u will get answered.when i have to get appointment i had the same issue that every time there was a recording and i hang on,then i send them email to get appointment but i never get any reply,then i called at islamabad number again and remained online for about 15 mins and get answered.so i would say try their number and remain on line for about 10-20 mins and i am sure ur call will get answered. By the way what date ur mother completed her first medical and where?

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
Return Ticket or One Way Ticket?

Medical of my mother is done and passport was already with the CHC Islamabad and we are waiting for the passport.
As I have learnt that one gets an entry for 2 years to stay in Canada on a Super Visa, is it possible to travel on a One Way Ticket? Because a two way ticket will be wastage of money (I dont think any airlines return ticket stays valid after 2 years).
Anyone with a similar experience is requested to share views.
Thanks

S-Canada

Jun 15, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am new to the thread/forum and would appreciate some help.

I am in process to apply for my parents' super visa application from Islamabad.

My sister will be submitting the application in VAC Islamabad.
I have supplied the following documents from my side to support the application:

* Letter of Invitation
* Letter from my employer/my husband employer stating title, and salary etc
* Proof of parental relation (my birth certificate)
* Proof of medical insurance for one year

That's all what was requested in the documents check list from CIC website. Do I need to provide any other documents to support their application?

--Someone mentioned that Letter of Invitation has to be notarized. Is that a requirement as well?
--Do I need to supply my notice of assessment even though they are only asking for a " Letter from employer" or "Notice of assessment".
-- Someone mentioned that medical can be done before hand. what would be the process for that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sadia

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
S-Canada said:
Hello everyone,

I am new to the thread/forum and would appreciate some help.

I am in process to apply for my parents' super visa application from Islamabad.

My sister will be submitting the application in VAC Islamabad.
I have supplied the following documents from my side to support the application:

* Letter of Invitation
* Letter from my employer/my husband employer stating title, and salary etc
* Proof of parental relation (my birth certificate)
* Proof of medical insurance for one year

That's all what was requested in the documents check list from CIC website. Do I need to provide any other documents to support their application?

--Someone mentioned that Letter of Invitation has to be notarized. Is that a requirement as well?
--Do I need to supply my notice of assessment even though they are only asking for a " Letter from employer" or "Notice of assessment".
-- Someone mentioned that medical can be done before hand. what would be the process for that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sadia
Salam Sadia,

For super visa,u have to provide recent NOA and it has to be more than LICO (it's compulsory).Secondly, yes Invitation letter has to be notarized.As far as up front medical done is concerned i don't think so.First you will file the application and bio-metric at VAC,then if everything goes right after about 30-45 you will get the email regarding medicals.Provide your bank statement for last 3 months as well.

S-Canada

Jun 15, 2015
@alhassan thank you very much for your quick reply.

I will definitely provide the current NOA and Bank statement from last 3 month to support the application.

Just wondering, what is the process to get Invitation Letter notarized? Thanks,

Sadia

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
S-Canada said:
@ alhassan thank you very much for your quick reply.

I will definitely provide the current NOA and Bank statement from last 3 month to support the application.

Just wondering, what is the process to get Invitation Letter notarized? Thanks,

Sadia
just go to your local notary public officer,which city u live in?