+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam,

I have applied for my parents. We have provided them the medical, biometrics, passport and all the requirements needed afterwards, at the time of submission of the application. In other words everything which was expected that the will required, has been provided before hand.

It has been almost one month that the file has been submitted and have not heard anything yet.

I hope and pray to receive a good news soon. InshaAllah

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Best of luck Tinko.

For the medical, was there any requirement of a polio certificate?

And can anyone tell me if calling IOM Karachi is the right way to book an appointment or should I email them? I've noticed people have complained about IOM numbers not responding. Will give it a try this morning.

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dear All,

A quick question please reply my parents applied for Super visa paper based application a month ago via VFS, now they have received a medical call, what should we take with us as identification document as the original passports are with CHC included in the application, I have asked VFS they are saying you can take photocopies of the passport. Do the passport photocopies enough

Thanks,

Captain

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aj_10 said:
Best of luck Tinko.

For the medical, was there any requirement of a polio certificate?

And can anyone tell me if calling IOM Karachi is the right way to book an appointment or should I email them? I've noticed people have complained about IOM numbers not responding. Will give it a try this morning.
It took them about 1-2 weeks to get the appointment in LHR. There wasn't any requirements for the Polio certificate.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Captain_Prince said:
Dear All,

A quick question please reply my parents applied for Super visa paper based application a month ago via VFS, now they have received a medical call, what should we take with us as identification document as the original passports are with CHC included in the application, I have asked VFS they are saying you can take photocopies of the passport. Do the passport photocopies enough

Thanks,

Captain
Take the copies and the ID cards, along with the Medical Examination request. It should work.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khankhan said:
salam every one,

i need help the income table is very confusing i want to sponsor my dad and my family include me my baby and wife 3 person . how much gross income i have to show can some one tell me please.
I did not follow your question but if I understand well, you are sponsoring your father. You, your wife and your child are here in Canada:

If this is the case then in total you are 4 people and you should be looking for the salary bracket of $56280 (plus).

Please forgive me if I misunderstood your situation.

Good luck!

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visionquest said:
Hello Everyone!

Is there any recent information about processing time for Supervisa?

Is there any form to take to the designated medical doctor if doing upfront medical?

Hoping to get some updates from others.

This thread suddenly stopped! :eek:
Get the medical appointment where all the medicals are done but not with any other doctor.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell1505 said:
Asalam Aleikum Everyone,
I need to confirm the following:

• Can I submit a super visa application from Canada and make payment or the application has to be submitted by my parents?
  • Is it Ok to get medicals done before they ask for it?
  • Any suggestion on where to get the medical insurance and if this insurance is needed before the visa application is submitted?

Thank you for your help.
Wa Alaikkum Salaam.

As for my information:

Your application has to submitted by your parents.
It is ok to have the medical done before they ask.
They say to get a very good medical insurance, I mean the most expensive and from a well known company. You can always cancel and get it from anyone else afterwards because it is 100% refundable if you make changes before the effective date of the insurance and their arrival in Canada.

Good luck!

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
So I was trying to call IOM Karachi for the past two days and no one picked up. I then thought to try my luck with Islamabad IOM and turns out I have to mail them at canmedpk @ iom.int to book an appointment.

I emailed them with all the details of my mother such as Name, Passport number, UCI & File No. for reference, DOB, contact number and where I want to get the appointment (in my case Karachi). To my surprise I got a response back within 4 hours giving me the details of the appointment which is next week Alhamdolillah.

To be honest, this really is a good system, but why the heck they can't be more clear of the procedure on their website :mad: ...... plus no one has mentioned this in the thread anywhere. I wonder how people booked appointment before this. Maybe I missed clear instructions written somewhere.

Tinko, they have also requested to bring a valid Polio Certificate, so I guess it is a requirement now maybe.

Now I have to search how to get a "valid" polio certificate :p

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
salam brother and sisters,

I got PR and i am new to canada .. I want to sponsor my dad for super visa and my paystubs can prove my income but since i only been in canada for 4 months i dont have notice of assessment . will cic consider and accept my pay stubs for proof of income ..

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aj_10 said:
So I was trying to call IOM Karachi for the past two days and no one picked up. I then thought to try my luck with Islamabad IOM and turns out I have to mail them at canmedpk @ iom.int to book an appointment.

I emailed them with all the details of my mother such as Name, Passport number, UCI & File No. for reference, DOB, contact number and where I want to get the appointment (in my case Karachi). To my surprise I got a response back within 4 hours giving me the details of the appointment which is next week Alhamdolillah.

To be honest, this really is a good system, but why the heck they can't be more clear of the procedure on their website :mad: ...... plus no one has mentioned this in the thread anywhere. I wonder how people booked appointment before this. Maybe I missed clear instructions written somewhere.

Tinko, they have also requested to bring a valid Polio Certificate, so I guess it is a requirement now maybe.

Now I have to search how to get a "valid" polio certificate :p
Polio Certificate, they have not asked in my case though.

But then other members should have it ready before they ask.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khankhan said:
salam brother and sisters,

I got PR and i am new to canada .. I want to sponsor my dad for super visa and my paystubs can prove my income but since i only been in canada for 4 months i dont have notice of assessment . will cic consider and accept my pay stubs for proof of income ..
Wa Alaikum Salaam,

As far as I know, notice of assessment is a must requirement. Maybe any other member can also give their input.
Good luck!

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone with any update they have received?

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harri said:
Here is the timeline for the Supervisa application for my mother.

• Applied online from Canada on 15 Feb 2015, was a good experience attaching all docs electronically and paying via credit card
    An instant generic reply, asking to submit Biometric, biometrics were submitted in Islamabad on 27 Feb 2015
    Waiting and waiting, no change in online status, except that "we have received biometric results"
    Received an email on 15 May 2015, asking to submit original passport within 30 days

We were expecting for a medical test call, so the original passport request was pleasant surprise.
How is other forum members experiencing?
Brother! Do you have an update?

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HI,

Can someone ans one of my question. My mom came in canada in Dec 2013 on supervisa, she require to exist in two years time span i.e Dec 2015. My question is can she only cross the canadian border and enter again or she has to go back to home country.

If someone can ans this that would be great help