Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Hi I am new here I want to apply for super visa for my mother in law can someone please tell me how to apply and what supporting documents are required

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
Is this required for the visit visa too?

kkf80 said:
Hello Seniors,

Can somebody comment on how many years of Notice of Assessment (Option C) are required to be submitted for the Super visa? the document check list mentions for the most recent one, but going through different websites it seems there may be a requirement of last 3 years?

Responses will be appreciated.....

Kamran

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
No updates!!! Can all members please share their timelines...atleast it give some idea how long it is taking for Super Visa.Please share your timelines.
Thanks

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
the visa office in Islamabad requires a notarized Invitation Letter

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
Here is the timeline for the Supervisa application for my mother.

• Applied online from Canada on 15 Feb 2015, was a good experience attaching all docs electronically and paying via credit card
    An instant generic reply, asking to submit Biometric, biometrics were submitted in Islamabad on 27 Feb 2015
    Waiting and waiting, no change in online status, except that "we have received biometric results"
    Received an email on 15 May 2015, asking to submit original passport within 30 days

We were expecting for a medical test call, so the original passport request was pleasant surprise.
How is other forum members experiencing?

immigca

Oct 24, 2014
Harri said:
Here is the timeline for the Supervisa application for my mother.

• Applied online from Canada on 15 Feb 2015, was a good experience attaching all docs electronically and paying via credit card
    An instant generic reply, asking to submit Biometric, biometrics were submitted in Islamabad on 27 Feb 2015
    Waiting and waiting, no change in online status, except that "we have received biometric results"
    Received an email on 15 May 2015, asking to submit original passport within 30 days

We were expecting for a medical test call, so the original passport request was pleasant surprise.
How is other forum members experiencing?
Congrats that's great news. Did your mother ever do a medical request in the past? It's possible they might still have those results. It's strange they didn't ask for the medical as I thought that was a requirement for Super Visa.

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Asalam Aleikum Everyone,
I need to confirm the following:

• Can I submit a super visa application from Canada and make payment or the application has to be submitted by my parents?
  • Is it Ok to get medicals done before they ask for it?
  • Any suggestion on where to get the medical insurance and if this insurance is needed before the visa application is submitted?

Thank you for your help.

immigca

Oct 24, 2014
dell1505 said:
Asalam Aleikum Everyone,
I need to confirm the following:

• Can I submit a super visa application from Canada and make payment or the application has to be submitted by my parents?
  • Any suggestion on where to get the medical insurance and if this insurance is needed before the visa application is submitted?

Thank you for your help.

If you submit it online, then yes, you can do all the paperwork and pay using your credit card
    Yes, I've read applicants getting their medical prior to submitting the application. It will speed it up, however, if the application is rejected for whatever reason, the medical will be a waste.
    Check kijiji, there are a lot of brokers offering medical insurance for super visa.

visionquest

Jul 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2011
Passport Req..
March 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 16, 2012
Hello Everyone!

Is there any recent information about processing time for Supervisa?

Is there any form to take to the designated medical doctor if doing upfront medical?

Hoping to get some updates from others.

This thread suddenly stopped! :eek:

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
salam every one,

i need help the income table is very confusing i want to sponsor my dad and my family include me my baby and wife 3 person . how much gross income i have to show can some one tell me please.

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Khankhan, you can refer to the table at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5772ETOC.asp

Now they do mention: "taking into account the number of family members for whom you are or will be financially responsible."

With that my understanding is you will have to include your dad and count your family size as 4 instead of 3. Other star members may have a better understanding of this.

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
immigca said:
Congrats that's great news. Did your mother ever do a medical request in the past? It's possible they might still have those results. It's strange they didn't ask for the medical as I thought that was a requirement for Super Visa.
Thanks immigca.
As we submitted Passport to CHC Islamabad, on the next day I recieved an e-mail asking for her medical. She is scheduled to appear for medical on 2nd June at IOM Lahore. I am hoping that (since the passport is with CHC) by the mid of June we should get her Passport back.

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
My Timeline:

28th April: Applied for Super Visa - Paper Application through Karachi (Passports were submitted along with the application)
27th May: Got email request to undergo medical examination

I'm going to call IOM Karachi tomorrow morning to book. Any ideas how far off are the medical appointments being given? The form says the medical exam should be done within 30 days of this letter. I'm just concerned they are not overbooked. Also someone told me we need to take a polio certificate for the examination? Is that true? What else other than ID and IMM1017 form should be taken?

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aj_10 said:
My Timeline:

28th April: Applied for Super Visa - Paper Application through Karachi (Passports were submitted along with the application)
27th May: Got email request to undergo medical examination

I'm going to call IOM Karachi tomorrow morning to book. Any ideas how far off are the medical appointments being given? The form says the medical exam should be done within 30 days of this letter. I'm just concerned they are not overbooked. Also someone told me we need to take a polio certificate for the examination? Is that true? What else other than ID and IMM1017 form should be taken?
Great news! For the medical exam call.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harri said:
Thanks immigca.
As we submitted Passport to CHC Islamabad, on the next day I recieved an e-mail asking for her medical. She is scheduled to appear for medical on 2nd June at IOM Lahore. I am hoping that (since the passport is with CHC) by the mid of June we should get her Passport back.
I pray that everything goes according to your plan and your mother receives the blessed visa. Amin