+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

rizwanahmed

Aug 28, 2012
Thanks Shazia and congrats!!!

I have a same situation my father is retired and mother is household they live alone in pakistan. But when my parents applied TRV (normal visa) they got rejected due to family ties . I will plan to apply super visa and hope they will get it.

Thanks for sharing with us !!!

wasifahmad

Sep 9, 2012
AOA Everyone

I am applying for the super visa of my mother living in Pakistan.I have two questions.Can some one aswer it?

(i) Which companies in Canada give a reasonable rate for super visa medical insurance?
(ii) Do i need to send even the expired passprt of my mother along with thw new passport.

Thanks

dignity.pride

Jan 28, 2012
Hi Shazia,

I am in the process of applying for Super Visa for my mother. In this regard I need your help. Please tell me from which insurance company you bought the policies and what was the rate per head? Also I need to know about the Invitation Letter. Please reply me if possible PM me.

Thanks,
Irfan

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
shazia74 said:
and yes my both parents applied and both of them got it. My father is retired and mom is homemaker.
Thanks Shazia. My dad is also retired and mom is homemaker but my question is as per ties to Pakistan your parents didn't show anything?

muztech

Jul 25, 2012
Alhamdulillah my parents got the Visa today.

Applied Date: 14 May
Medical Requested: 24 July
Medical Done: 8 August
Passport Sent: 10 August
Passport Recieved with PG-1 Visa: 10 September

I pray for all who are looking for their Parents visa.

Jazak Allah

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
muztech said:
Alhamdulillah my parents got the Visa today.

Applied Date: 14 May
Medical Requested: 24 July
Medical Done: 8 August
Passport Sent: 10 August
Passport Recieved with PG-1 Visa: 10 September

I pray for all who are looking for their Parents visa.

Jazak Allah
muztech: What did you show as for ties to Pakistan for your parents?

muztech

Jul 25, 2012
starzibal said:
muztech: What did you show as for ties to Pakistan for your parents?
Nothing special, I have all my siblings in Pakistan other than that nothing really to show. But i did show my sponsorship details of my parents applied in 2009.

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
starzibal said:
Thanks Shazia. My dad is also retired and mom is homemaker but my question is as per ties to Pakistan your parents didn't show anything?
Hi,

No nothing really.

Thanks

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
muztech said:
Nothing special, I have all my siblings in Pakistan other than that nothing really to show. But i did show my sponsorship details of my parents applied in 2009.
Thanks, i sponsored my parents in July 2009 too,, how far did you get to? i submitted docs here in Mississauga and got AOR that's it.

muztech

Jul 25, 2012
starzibal said:
Thanks, i sponsored my parents in July 2009 too,, how far did you get to? i submitted docs here in Mississauga and got AOR that's it.
Same here, just got confirmation letter in 2009.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
muztech said:
Same here, just got confirmation letter in 2009.
Did you not get the additional documents request in March 2012? I did, and submitted them and got AOR for that in July 2012 now waiting for the approval or further letters from Mississauga.

muztech

Jul 25, 2012
starzibal said:
Did you not get the additional documents request in March 2012? I did, and submitted them and got AOR for that in July 2012 now waiting for the approval or further letters from Mississauga.
What documents they requested in March 2012, now I am concerned why I didn`t receive any mail.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
muztech said:
What documents they requested in March 2012, now I am concerned why I didn`t receive any mail.
CPC.Mississauga sent letters in march to requested additional documents and gave 3 month to complete and return to them. If you didn't get it call cpc Mississauga.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Any one parents arrive yet in to Canada on super visa? Just wondering if you need to have a return ticket at the port of entry since the maximum stay allowed is 2 years and no airline would give you 2 year advance return ticket.