+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

palwashe

Jul 16, 2012
farhan_83 said:
Send them Fax or letter and made a withdraw request... its been 4 month we havnt heard any thing from embassy :S

i did them . they hardly reply.On there website,they say processing time is 70 days . and i havent heard them yet . did you call them or do you have any updates ? i want my passport on a urgent basis as i need to travel . :(

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
farhan_83 said:
Hi Shazia,

We have stuck in similar situation I applied for my parents on March 21st they received our file on March 22nd we haven't heard anything yet its been almost 4 months now. Please inform me whenever your parents receive any reply from Embassy Thanks
Hi Farhan,

Today on 25th my patents got the medical request.
I hope your parents got it too.
Does anyone know how long it takes after this?

Regards,
Shazia

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have update too.

My parents received medical request today 25/07/2012. Hope everyone hears something good now, seems they are moving once again.

My timeline is below.

Applied : 11 May 2012

Received passports with medical: 25 July 2012.

Thanks and good luck :)

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
Congrat!
A question! What documents did you attached to show your relationship with parents? Were they orignal or attested copies?

Thanks,

Waseem

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
waseem0008 said:
Congrat!
A question! What documents did you attached to show your relationship with parents? Were they orignal or attested copies?

Thanks,

Waseem

Hi Waseem,

I just attached my birth certificate. I got a new version of birth certificate which had both father and mother name in it.

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
shazia74 said:
Hi Farhan,

Today on 25th my patents got the medical request.
I hope your parents got it too.
Does anyone know how long it takes after this?

Regards,
Shazia
HI Shazia,

Yes
my parents received medical request too today 25th July
what i know from some sources that Team has been sent from India to Islamabad to clear backlogs but still cant gurantee how much time they gona take after medicals

Now our big problem is we cannot submit Passports back after medical cuz my parents have to submit passport for Hajj rite after EID and in OCtober they are leaving for HAJJ.

Please someone advise what should we do ????
WIll Visa ooffice hold our file till November ???

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
so my Timeline

Applied March 21st, 2012
Application Received at Visa office on March 22nd, 2012
Medical Request:- July 25th, 2012
Medical Tests on:- August 6th,2012

I think Visa office was busy processing Students application that might have delayed our process.

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
farhan_83 said:
HI Shazia,

Yes
my parents received medical request too today 25th July

Now our big problem is we cannot submit Passports back after medical cuz my parents have to submit passport for Hajj rite after EID and in OCtober they are leaving for HAJJ.

Please someone advise what should we do ????
WIll Visa ooffice hold our file till November ???
You should ask your parents to complete medicals. And instead of sending the passport you can send consulate a letter, advising them that they have completed the medicals and they would be submitting passports in November. ( My opinion )

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
sustKanada said:
You should ask your parents to complete medicals. And instead of sending the passport you can send consulate a letter, advising them that they have completed the medicals and they would be submitting passports in November. ( My opinion )
Thanks thats exactly what i am thinking to do hope they dont close our file.

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
farhan_83 said:
Thanks thats exactly what i am thinking to do hope they dont close our file.
They can't, if you let them know. However, if you don't let them know, they might close your file due to "lack of documentation".

Just out of curiosity, there are still 2 months left before your parents leave for Hajj. After medicals,usually it just takes 5-6 weeks for the visa, they have enough time to get the visa and then leave for Hajj.

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
Hi Farhan,

I am so glad to see things are moving for everyone after a looong wait.
I think the advice given to you by sustKanada is good.
A question, Where are your parents having their medical done? Mine will have it done in lahore garden town i think.
Can you get an appointment for medical fairly quickly? As my parents got the papers late in afternoon and the doctor's office was closed by then cuz of Ramdhan. I hope they can get an appointment by monday the 30th july.
Please let me know, any information will be great. :)
and yes....congrats.

Thanks
Shazia

muztech

Jul 25, 2012
I have a good news as well, Alhamdulillah my parents got the medical too on 25th July, I am hoping to get this done asap and send the passports back to embassy.
Any idea how long they take to process after the medical ?
Jazak Allah

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
muztech said:
I have a good news as well, Alhamdulillah my parents got the medical too on 25th July, I am hoping to get this done asap and send the passports back to embassy.
Any idea how long they take to process after the medical ?
Jazak Allah
Hi,

According to my observation 4 to 5 weeks max.

Thanks
Shazia