astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all
I am new to this thread, I have somequestion plz help me out to clear it , I am going o apply for my fatherfor Super Visa My sister is Canadian citizen, i check he website but there is no form available for supervisa, there is only TRV form so this TRV form is also ysed for supervisa? anf yes the there is no space for supervisa in the form plz inform me all about supervisa,,,,,,
Pz friends i m waiting,,

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
astopal said:
HI all
I am new to this thread, I have somequestion plz help me out to clear it , I am going o apply for my fatherfor Super Visa My sister is Canadian citizen, i check he website but there is no form available for supervisa, there is only TRV form so this TRV form is also ysed for supervisa? anf yes the there is no space for supervisa in the form plz inform me all about supervisa,,,,,,
Pz friends i m waiting,,
Super visa is a type of visitor's visa. You will have to use the same form as TRV. Just the reason part you clarify that it is super visa for parents and grandparents.
Everything is same in applying and you also need:
Medical insurance for one year for $100,000
Invitation letter
You need to have certain minimum income to qualify to be a sponsor for super visa. Check www.cic.gc.ca under visitor visa.

whitebird

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been 3 months, Waiting for medical request of my father`s super visa.
Any guess, how much time will they take to send MR??
:(

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
There has been no post about successful visas from Islamabad in the last few weeks. There was a batch of success and then things slowed down. I wonder if summer has increased the processing times.

I remember fair amount of people got medical after around 50 days. and then visas a month after so, in total roughly around 3 months.

I have applied for my father for super visa:
Applied: May 24th
Application recieved: May 28th
No response.

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
sthaeem said:
There has been no post about successful visas from Islamabad in the last few weeks. There was a batch of success and then things slowed down. I wonder if summer has increased the processing times.

I remember fair amount of people got medical after around 50 days. and then visas a month after so, in total roughly around 3 months.

No response.
I applied for my parents on march21 application received on march 22 we hear nothing its been 3 months

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Hi to all..
My cusin got letter that fill up the barcode forum...what is barcode forum and where i can download.

Regards...

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
sthaeem said:

No response.

Hi sthaeem,

I also applied for my parent's super visa on May 11th , no response yet. Our time lines are close, lets see how much time they take.

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Desi_Canadian said:
Hi to all..
My cusin got letter that fill up the barcode forum...what is barcode forum and where i can download.

Regards...
They may be talking about the application form for TRV. There is a "validate" button at the top. If you click on it, it generates a barcode page at the end of the application form. If CHC has barcode they can scan it and load the application information.

Did your cousin validate the form and submitted the application including that barcode page?

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
sustKanada said:
Hi sthaeem,

I also applied for my parent's super visa on May 11th , no response yet. Our time lines are close, lets see how much time they take.
sure. Recently, I haven't seen any updates with medical. InshaAllah, our parents will get visa, its just that we have to be patient.

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Hi Guys,

I reapplied for a TRV visa for my sister on Apr 20 and it got rejected once again.

Thanks
ZU

umarbutt610

Apr 12, 2012
ASSALAAM-O-ALAIKUM Everyone,

Details as of yet:

VISA applied: 21 February, 2012.
Got call from Fedex to pick up passport: 20 April, 2012
(Passport was sent back with the request for medical).
Picked Up passport and the request letter: 20 April, 2012
Performed Medical Test from Lahore: 30 April, 2012
Sent Passport Back: 2 May, 2012

Its been two months and I have not heard anything back. I do not know what is going on. The only thing I can think of is that I have also applied in parallel the PR for my father which has reached Pakistan on 3rd May, 2012 from Canada.

Remember me in prayers.

JAZAAKALLAH.

ali786

Mar 12, 2012
Hi Zu

I am so soory to here this i can not believe i was waiting for your response.now i am thinking i should not apply
what reason for rejection they give you

thanks

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
umarbutt610 said:
ASSALAAM-O-ALAIKUM Everyone,

Details as of yet:

VISA applied: 21 February, 2012.
Got call from Fedex to pick up passport: 20 April, 2012
(Passport was sent back with the request for medical).
Picked Up passport and the request letter: 20 April, 2012
Performed Medical Test from Lahore: 30 April, 2012
Sent Passport Back: 2 May, 2012

Its been two months and I have not heard anything back. I do not know what is going on. The only thing I can think of is that I have also applied in parallel the PR for my father which has reached Pakistan on 3rd May, 2012 from Canada.

Remember me in prayers.

JAZAAKALLAH.
Walaikum assalam,

InshaAllah something good will come out of it. You never know this would expedite the PR process. I remember when I applied my PR from USA, my file was transferred to Seattle office and I went for Visitor's visa. They normally didn't use to do any interview for visitor's visa but they did mine. But after 2 weeks I got medical. They went thru the PR application in the interview. May Allah give all of our parents super-visa and PR soon so our parents can stay with us. Ameen!

Consulate is usually a black box and once you throw in the application most of the time you don't know what is happening. You can only pray and guess (right or wrong). And have hope.

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
hi everyone i need little help.

i landed in canada a month ago. I applied for PR card which will be issued at the end of july.

I want my parents to live with me in canada. which way i have to adopt for them, visit visa(can be extended with in canada easily) or super visa?

I have currently no job here in canada. I heard from someone that job is the requirement if i want to apply for their super visa. am i right?

your answers will be highly appreciated

regards
hamza