Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

arsenal23

Sep 20, 2011
Rockymountain

Ratings: +0

Re: Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan
« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2012, 07:26:25 pm »
Hello Everybody,

I am applying for Super Visa for my parents in Pakistan. I have downloaded all the forms mentioned in the document checklist.

1) Are there any additional documents required by Islamabad office ? Is there a link for the additional documents required by Islamad as I could not find this list on their website.

2) My father worked in Armed forces and is now retired. Someone told me that an NOC is required for all people who worked in Armed forces. Has someone obtained such an NOC and knows the process?

Any assistance would be highly appreciated. Thanks and kind regards,
Did you ever get any info on getting NOC for your Father. My father is also a retierd army officer and I am wondering if we need to apply for NOC?

Btw what is NOC? never heard of it.
[/quote]

Rockymountain

Mar 29, 2012
Hi Arsenal23

NOC is a short form for "No Objection Certificate".

One of the requirements in the visa was to obtain a letter from the employer. If your father is working after retirement, a letter from current employer would suffice the requirements.

I was told by someone that all retired individuals from government jobs need an NOC if they are not working after retirement, however, an NOC is only issued to retired employees of armed forces if they were retired within the last 24 months.

I have submitted the application without any NOC for the visa application.

Kind regards,

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
No we havnt received medicals yet my parents have to submit passport by end of july for hajj .... now i am
Not sure what to do i applied on march 21st so anyone know what are the delays in karachi please post here thanks

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Hello everyone,
I applied for my mothers super visa on 8th March and she received her medical on 11th May and got it done on 16th may. As per instructions on the medical letter, she did not submit her passport yet. Should I ask her to submit it now? She was planning to visit me next month. How long does it take once the passport is submitted?

Also, what email address can I use to make an inquiry about my mothers visa? My sister is 18 yrs old and she applied for a TRV along with my mothers application, but we have not heard anything yet. Any help or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
ayesha_a said:
Hello everyone,
I applied for my mothers super visa on 8th March and she received her medical on 11th May and got it done on 16th may. As per instructions on the medical letter, she did not submit her passport yet. Should I ask her to submit it now? She was planning to visit me next month. How long does it take once the passport is submitted?

Also, what email address can I use to make an inquiry about my mothers visa? My sister is 18 yrs old and she applied for a TRV along with my mothers application, but we have not heard anything yet. Any help or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
Hi there, You need to submit your passport as soon as you are done with the medical. THe instructions on the letter are confusing so to clarify this I sent an email to the consulate but no body replied back. All of us who have got the super visa has submitted the passport after the medical.

Hope this helps

ali786

Mar 12, 2012
Hi Zu

Any update about your sister Visit visa Applecation
did you remember that i applied my parent super visa and also
my brother regular Visit Visa
they send medical in 62 days for my parents but they did not send any thing about my 14 years old brother
so do you have any idea whats going

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Hello Ali,

No I haven't heard anything as of yet from the consulate regarding my Sister's visa application..

Yeah I remember you were in the same boat as I was... You will get all the passports together once they have processed your parents super visa application.. I think it is time you should hear something soon. All the best !

SHAHM

Apr 24, 2012
I applied for Mother super visa my time line is as follows.

Application received CHC Islamabad on January 27, 2012
Got Medical request on March 13, 2012
Completed medical and sent back passport on March 14, 2012
Got second medical request on April 23, 2012
Completed second medical on April 26, 2012.
Got passport back with visa on June 08, 2012
Visa is PG1 and valid till 2016

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
SHAHM said:
I applied for Mother super visa my time line is as follows.

Application received CHC Islamabad on January 27, 2012
Got Medical request on March 13, 2012
Completed medical and sent back passport on March 14, 2012
Got second medical request on April 23, 2012
Completed second medical on April 26, 2012.
Got passport back with visa on June 08, 2012
Visa is PG1 and valid till 2016
Mubarak hu.

And thanks for sharing your experience. Do you know why they asked you for the second medical? Does you mother has any medical condition that can cause it (if you don't mind sharing)?

SHAHM

Apr 24, 2012
Reason mentioned in latter was X-ray was not clear. they asked for some other view of X-ray.
We asked from doctor what was wrong in first X-ray he told for him both first and second were good.
In doctor`s experience there are two reasons for 2nd X-ray
1) Due to age factor CHC need second X-ray
2) They randomly select applicant for 2nd X-ray.

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
SHAHM said:
Reason mentioned in latter was X-ray was not clear. they asked for some other view of X-ray.
We asked from doctor what was wrong in first X-ray he told for him both first and second were good.
In doctor`s experience there are two reasons for 2nd X-ray
1) Due to age factor CHC need second X-ray
2) They randomly select applicant for 2nd X-ray.
What is the age of your mother?

mak_6912

Jun 9, 2012
Hi all,
My mother completed her medical on April 16 but she didnt send her passport yet because it wasn't mentioned in any where and no body told her to do that now it is June 06 and we didnt hear back regarding the visa from embassy is it because we haven't submitted her passport back although they didnt ask us to submit it right after her medical. Should we send the passport now? or should we wait for their response?

ali786

Mar 12, 2012
Hi Mak

you have to send passport right away after don medical but you did so late
don't late to much and resubmit passport right now.if you summit passport monday
i think you will get visa after one weak

thanks