+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

sady

Feb 21, 2012
We received phne call from Visatronix on Saturday. Will be collecting the passports tomorrow (Monday) InshaAllah. Will let you know of the outcome.

DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO. ON RETURN ONE WAY TEICKET?

sady

Feb 21, 2012
Alhamdolillah: Visa issued

Timeline
Applied: 14 Feb 2012
Medical Done: 2 April 2012
Visa Received 7 May 2012

Had a fight at PIA Rawalpindi office as they were not issuing one way ticket, but then they ckecked from CHC islamabad, and issued one way.

ali786

Mar 12, 2012
Hi sady

I am going to dom my parent medical on may 8th in same doctor Nailfor.so what is the best way so they can send medical on time
what should my parent say them.I know this doctor send medical very late.can you help me please if you know any thing and how will know that
our medical is sent out in INDIA New delhi

Thanks

raza19

Dec 30, 2008
My Father and Mother in Law has applied for Super visa but with a passport of 6 months validity and they got the visa for 5 months .. but they were not planning to come until next year...is there any way to extend their visa while staying in pakistan with a new passport or tehy have to come to Canada within next 5 months and get their visa extention???
Your prompt reply in this regard would be highly appreciated...
Thanks...

ali786

Mar 12, 2012
According to my idea
best thing is they should come in canada in between town month and they should also get renew pakistani passport
if thy come canada they can get extension in canada very easy.so I suggest you that they renew passport right now in pakistan and bring both passport in canda so then will get multiple visa extension and then thay can go pakistan back if they want

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
I think if they are coming, it would be better to renew their passport in Pakistan. You don't to take risk of older passport send from pakistan and being lost OR at port of entry Canadian not accepting visa on older passport.

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Does anyone know if the applicant can submit additional documents after submitting a super visa application?
If yes, do you know what reference to give along with the documents?

I am in a position where we are waiting for DC office to sign to verify the agriculture property english translation and the person is on vocation and has extending for another week. We are thinking to submit the document translation as is and make another one after wards once he is back and submit again.

suggestions???

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Hi everyone,

I applied for my mother and father supervisa on March 21st havnt heard any thing .... i donot knw when they gona ask for medicals.... any one here who applied in MArch????

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
Hi farhan please let us know when you get your medical papers.... According to timelines it should take 1.5 months to get medical. I applied for my parent's super visa on 11 May 2012, expecting to receive medicals by end of june...

ali786

Mar 12, 2012
Hello

I applied my parents super visa
Applied=Feb 29th
Medical Recived=May 4th
Medical Done=May 8th

Still waiting for Call
NOTE: Please keep Update if any one got new information

babulal

Jan 26, 2008
Assalamu Alaikum All,

We applied for my Mom's Super Visa and ALHAMDU LILLAH got the passport with the visa. Following is the timeline:

Applied on: 6th Jan 2012
Got Medical Papers: 18th Mar 2012
Medical done: 16th April 2012
Got Passport: 16th May 2012

Now the thing is we know that its Super Visa cuz it says Multi-Entry PG-1 Visitor on the visa. And according to the following link PG-1 is Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.

w w w. canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/DescriptionCanadianTempVisas_CategoriesVisasTemporaireCanadiens.aspx?view=d

However, the visa also has:

Date Issue: 12 May 2012
Date Expiry: 20 Jul 2013

What bothers me is the expiry date, I was under the impression that the super visas are valid for 10 years. Does this mean that my Mom will get a 2yrs visa on arrival only once or is it going to be less than 2yrs, i.e., till 20th Jul 2013, the date of expiry?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

Kitchener-ON

Apr 19, 2012
Salams,

My update for my mother's super visa:

Applied=March 8th
Medical Recived=May 17th
Medical Done=May 22nd

According to all the updates that members have posted:

The average wait time to receive the passport back with the visa after the medical is done is 30-35 days.

Good Luck!!

Rockymountain

Mar 29, 2012
Can the reservations for the medical be made after applying for Super visa but before the passport is received for the Medical request?

My parents live in Karachi. Can someone provide the names of the doctors on the panel of the CHC Islamabad and the procedure to make this booking.

Thanks.

arsenal23

Sep 20, 2011
Did you ever get any info on getting NOC for your Father. My father is also a retierd army officer and I am wondering if we need to apply for NOC?

Btw what is NOC? never heard of it.