+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

ali786

Mar 12, 2012
Hi ZU

Did you remember i applied for my parent and my brother visa my parent was super visa and my brother was regular Visist Visa
i got response back after 63 days.i remember you did got response after 87 day so please pray for me that my brother also get good news
Thanks

Today My Brother receive caal from Visa Tronix.and he is going to pick up Mail morning time in pakistan
so please pray everybody that my parent and my brother will get good news.i will keep update when they will collect mail

thanks

sady

Feb 21, 2012
maneek said:
Hi Sady,

I asked the DMP when they sent out the medicals. The DMP sent it after almost 2 weeks :(. I got a TCS tracking number from the DMP and that's how I know when it reached New Delhi. According to that, I resubmitted the passport afterwards. His medical was done in Lahore. Hope this helps.
Dear Maneek,

Today I checked with the doctor's office where my mother in law did her medicals, and they say that they sent the results to New Delhi on 17th April. She got her medicals sone on 2nd April, whereas they sent the results on 17th. This is ridiculous. I have a feeling that doctors dont want to pay the costs of courier for each applicant. So they wait until they get enough medicals to club them together to send to India. This I beleive is highly unethical as they charge the coursier fees to every applicant. The doctor that I am talking about is Nilofer in Islamabad. For those of you who still have not done medicals, make sure that they send you results ASAP.

sady

Feb 21, 2012
ali786 said:
Hi ZU

Did you remember i applied for my parent and my brother visa my parent was super visa and my brother was regular Visist Visa
i got response back after 63 days.i remember you did got response after 87 day so please pray for me that my brother also get good news
Thanks

Today My Brother receive caal from Visa Tronix.and he is going to pick up Mail morning time in pakistan
so please pray everybody that my parent and my brother will get good news.i will keep update when they will collect mail

thanks

We pray for you. Keep us updated.,

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
omeirk said:
Was your mom given a two year visa on entry at the airport?

Yes.

maneek

Feb 9, 2012
sady said:
Dear Maneek,

Today I checked with the doctor's office where my mother in law did her medicals, and they say that they sent the results to New Delhi on 17th April. She got her medicals sone on 2nd April, whereas they sent the results on 17th. This is ridiculous. I have a feeling that doctors dont want to pay the costs of courier for each applicant. So they wait until they get enough medicals to club them together to send to India. This I beleive is highly unethical as they charge the coursier fees to every applicant. The doctor that I am talking about is Nilofer in Islamabad. For those of you who still have not done medicals, make sure that they send you results ASAP.
That's right and I agree with you. The delay is on part of the DMP and not CHC. Hopefully you will hear good news soon. My father got his visa today by the grace of God.

All,

Complete timeline below:

Applied : feb 17
Medical request: Apr 4
Medical reached New Delhi: Apr 23
Passport resumitted: Apr 27
Visa issued: May 4

Best of luck to everyone!!!

maneek

Feb 9, 2012
kan2008 said:
Hi kan2008,

Could you please let me know what they asked your mother at at the POE? Also any other documents needed apart from insurance at the Poe? Thanks.

ali786

Mar 12, 2012
Hi

i aplyied super visa for my parents and they send medical in 60 day.i also have applied my younger brother he is 14 years old .they did not send his passport they just send my passport for my parent medical.i know that for visit visa dose not required medical.an one know did my brother will get visa or noti am really wooried that they just give response of my parent but not brother

Applied Feb 29th
Medical Requrest came: May 3rd
now i got appointment for medical in islamabad for may8th

Can i resubmit passport one same day after done medical please let me know Thanks

sady

Feb 21, 2012
Any update caninfoseeker?

caninfoseeker said:
I got medical request for my sister, applied on 15 Feb 2012 and received on 06 April 2012. please guide do we have to send passports after medical our selves or do we have to wait for call from chc islamabad.

sady

Feb 21, 2012
mrp1981 said:
Hi maneek
How do u know that medical reached dehli ? can you please guide me, my mother medical done on 24th April and still waiting.

Thanks
Murtaza
MRP1981, Any update at your end?

unaseem

Nov 26, 2008
Calgary,AB
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
11 April 2011
Doc's Request.
RPRF and updated history on FEb 20, 2013
Nomination.....
PNP -Alberta
AOR Received.
Sept 2,2011
File Transfer...
16 MAY 2012 to Ottawa and In process on 26 July 2012
Med's Request
Sept 29,2011
Med's Done....
OCT 06,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 27, 2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 06, 2013
do we need police certificate for visitor visa now a days ( islamabad embassy) please reply

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
maneek said:
Hi kan2008,

Could you please let me know what they asked your mother at at the POE? Also any other documents needed apart from insurance at the Poe? Thanks.
They did not ask anything specific? They just asked: how long will you stay? She said 2 years. The officer at the POE did not ask about any other document. You will get a landing card at the airplane which need to fill by everyone who lands at Canada. That's it!

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
What is the best place to submit super visa documents in Lahore? TCS or Gerrys? any contact details?

Does anyone has their contact numbers? I have tried numbers from Gerry's website (0900-31111), it is not working.

ali786

Mar 12, 2012
The best place is VISA TRONIX ISLAMABAD
they are amazing you can chacK Status by online with tracking no
the service is batter then Gerry.but if thing came visa tronix
give response on the time on website and also they call

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
ali786 said:
The best place is VISA TRONIX ISLAMABAD
they are amazing you can chacK Status by online with tracking no
the service is batter then Gerry.but if thing came visa tronix
give response on the time on website and also they call
But my father is in Lahore and going to Islamabad fro just submitting application will be hassle for him.

Can someone please tell me the location in Lahore? Gerry's OR TCS? Can it be any TCS location or any specific? Any contact details please