Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saqi4you said:
We got medical request on 23 nov.
what kind of medical they need for super visa ?
It's a general medical of blood test, urine test and chest x Ray etc, to find out if u have any chorionic disease..
You just need to call IOM and get the medical appointment date as per your location either ISB, LhR or Khi.. Following is the link to get their contact.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1999&CountryName=Pakistan

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dear seniors,
My parents have super visa that is going to expire in May 2016(till passport validity, they got it for 5 years), as we are planning to move to Canada what is the best possible way to extend or renew the visa, is it possible to reapply or extend it from within Canada if that is not the case can we reapply for visa from Pakistan if it is still valid for an year or so.

I am planning to move to Canada till March 2015 so the idea is to get the visa for the longest time possible to avoid coming back to Pakistan and then re-applying from here as it takes almost 3 months to process the visa and I am not sure if there is any chance of rejection as well, it will be difficult to manage if I start a job in Canada, I can understand that they require the super visa holders to go back to home country after 2 years and then they can comeback.

Your advice will be highly appreciated

Captain

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I'm glad to inform you that I received an email today sayin that passports has been dispatched from visa office. On the other hand little scared either it is approved or rejected as we submitted passports along application.
Let see tomorrow.

saqi4you

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
shahroze said:
Hi All,
I'm glad to inform you that I received an email today sayin that passports has been dispatched from visa office. On the other hand little scared either it is approved or rejected as we submitted passports along application.
Let see tomorrow.
INSHALLAH will be GOOD News

rehan910

Feb 11, 2014
Dear All.
I want to share my experience of my Dad who came on super visa in sep 2014.I bought insurance for him for $100,000 as per super visa requirement.Unfortunately he got heart stroke in october and remained in hospital for 4 days.After he discharged from hospital,I received notice from Insurance provider that since condition of my father stabilized so he has to go back to home country other wise they will not cover any medical expenses more than 3000$ related to heart disease.They have given reference of clause of insurance policy which was not indicated by them specifically.
Now I have no choice other than to pack every thing and go back to Pakistan as My dad is old person and no body is there to take care of him.I tried different insurance provider for new insurance cover but no one is ready at this stage.It is so frustrating that in spite I completed all conditions of CIC for super visa assuming he will stay with me at-least 10 years but when the need of medical assistance arises,I have been asking to send him back.so frustrating.
Be careful friends while purchasing insurance policies and making your plans for your parents as things can changed abruptly if they have any medical problems.

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally my parents received their passports with visa valid till 2018 Jan 1st. Their passports expiry date was June 2023. But I'm still happy. Hope every one here waiting for their visas may get a good news soon.
Thanks all for your help and support.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

We got rejected based on family ties and income which is ambiguous because both should reasons should have been satisfied as my mom has her husband staying back and our both income was according to Lico and she has a steady job back home. What are some of the documents that should be included in re-application?

Also, I am wondering what avenues everyone explores in terms of letters obtained from MPs or letters written to minister?

Thanks,

saqi4you

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
torontob said:
Hi everyone,

We got rejected based on family ties and income which is ambiguous because both should reasons should have been satisfied as my mom has her husband staying back and our both income was according to Lico and she has a steady job back home. What are some of the documents that should be included in re-application?

Also, I am wondering what avenues everyone explores in terms of letters obtained from MPs or letters written to minister?

Thanks,
So Sad you rejected based on family ties and income in super visa !!
you rejected after MEDICAL ? and what is your family in canada and back home ? and also your income

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Income was all in order but because they word it as "your or your sponsor income", I am not sure whose income wasn't good for them. As for as family goes, one married child in Canada and two back home. One brother in Canada and multiple brothers and sisters back home as well as husband. They probably overlooked the fact that husband stays back...

saqi4you

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
shahroze said:
It's a general medical of blood test, urine test and chest x Ray etc, to find out if u have any chorionic disease..
You just need to call IOM and get the medical appointment date as per your location either ISB, LhR or Khi.. Following is the link to get their contact.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1999&CountryName=Pakistan
Hi
THanks for reply !
i just call IOM LAHORE they said call ISB then i called ISB there is no operator . they ask for send to IOM Email for appointment .
what should i do please Help me About this !

Thanks

Jul 30, 2014
Hello,
I woke up this morning with an email in my inbox saying your file has been updated, logged into MYCIC and guess what it says "this application has been approved" and on the status column at top for file status it says "closed".... I am hoping my mother got the visa :) :) everything has been so smooth for us from start to end I am happy they didn't give us hard time.

here is my timeline again:

applied online.......................... 14 Sep
biometrics done in vfs lahore....... 17 Sep
medical exam & passport request... 10 Nov
medical done in lahore at IOM--- 14 Nov (they were giving dates for medical for late november but my bro somehow managed to get it done earlier, you know how it works in pakistan ;)
passport submitted in VFS lahore---- 17 Nov (would of submitted the PP on Nov 14 but the medical staff advised to wait see for 2 days if there was something wrong in medical results but everything was good)
application got approved ------------ Dec 02

now just waiting to get a text from VFS that your PP is here to pick up :)

so my mum got the visa in less than 3 months which is not bad....can't wait to see her as she's coming over on Dec 16th direct from lahore to toronto PIA :) .... I booked the ticket after my bro in lahore submitted PP in VFS and the VFS staff told him it was not gonna take more than 2 - 3 weeks for her to get PP back with visa

We applied online and submitted loads of supporting docs which really helped i guess....I applied for my mum only...she is home maker and my father is working in lahore and i am the only one here rest of my siblings are in lahore so makes strong case for family ties....

I submitted home ownership of my father, job letter showing he's working and will not be applying for super via at this time....for the purpose i submitted my daughter's birth certificate who was born in April 2014 saying it's not possible for me to go back home and that's why wanted to bring mother over here for a year....as for myself i do meet the income requirements very well but still submitted letter from my wife's side as well so combined income was shown way over 100K...

good luck to all here I hope all of you you get this super visas in no time....please send me private message if you need any help

Jul 30, 2014
rehan910 said:
Dear All.
I want to share my experience of my Dad who came on super visa in sep 2014.I bought insurance for him for $100,000 as per super visa requirement.Unfortunately he got heart stroke in october and remained in hospital for 4 days.After he discharged from hospital,I received notice from Insurance provider that since condition of my father stabilized so he has to go back to home country other wise they will not cover any medical expenses more than 3000$ related to heart disease.They have given reference of clause of insurance policy which was not indicated by them specifically.
Now I have no choice other than to pack every thing and go back to Pakistan as My dad is old person and no body is there to take care of him.I tried different insurance provider for new insurance cover but no one is ready at this stage.It is so frustrating that in spite I completed all conditions of CIC for super visa assuming he will stay with me at-least 10 years but when the need of medical assistance arises,I have been asking to send him back.so frustrating.
Be careful friends while purchasing insurance policies and making your plans for your parents as things can changed abruptly if they have any medical problems.

Sorry to hear your story. What I don't understand is why would you pack up and go back to pak. They can't do it to you. you gotta keep looking for some insurance company who can give you the policy. I think you should consult some immigration lawyers and see what your options might be. If i were you i would never send him back instead file a case or something. how about you apply for his PR from within canada and that way he get to stay in here with you? apply on H&C basis.

on the other side of flip ask yourself what you're gonna do in pakistan. it's frucked up right now and bet you won't get any work or job unless you're a big shot (which i hope you are) and can live on your bank money for long time....if you really got no choice but to move from here go to some third country...go for dubai abu dhabi or something similar....better than both pak and canada and you can get work and visa with no issue

Jul 30, 2014
saqi4you said:
Hi
THanks for reply !
i just call IOM LAHORE they said call ISB then i called ISB there is no operator . they ask for send to IOM Email for appointment .
what should i do please Help me About this !

Thanks
try calling IOM islamabad early in the day....my brother called them first thing in the morning and got appointment