+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Online Application Health Insurance

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
FCVorkuta said:
Genius!!! :)

I was having a hard time trying to understand why am I getting only VISITOR visa option.
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!
Please do not file an online application. They get routed to central queue and are really really slow. Please go for a paper application, you will be surprised on how fast they are.

CIC still has figures from the 50s and 60s working for them, they are more used to paper applications I guess. Easier to pretend working too I guess by turning them over again and again.

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
nash_avatar said:
Follow the questionaries. it will be there.
Select Visit on the above question

Make sure you fill questionarie from your mom's point of view.

I made mistake while filling this.
There was one question about relationship
I wrote wrong answer like Parent and grandparent and it messed up my whole application.
The answer should be Son or grandson.

I applied my parents super visa on 10 PM Sunday March 16.
Application has been approved with in 36 hours. I got email asking to send passport. It looks like my parents got the super visa.
March 16th? Was it March 16th 2016? and not this year as we are yet to hit 16th. Also sounds like an online application?

ykhehra1

May 1, 2014
twuser said:
Please do not file an online application. They get routed to central queue and are really really slow. Please go for a paper application, you will be surprised on how fast they are.

CIC still has figures from the 50s and 60s working for them, they are more used to paper applications I guess. Easier to pretend working too I guess by turning them over again and again.
ops :eek: . just submitted online application before checking forum here :-\

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
ykhehra1 said:
ops :eek: . just submitted online application before checking forum here :-\
I hope yours turns out to be an exception, but that is the general trend I have observed reading the forums and knowing people who filed paper applications outside the forum.

They keep increasing the timelines every Tuesday, when I applied the processing times were 50/52 days, now it is up to 76 days.

Yesmail73

Dec 3, 2018
bimal2010,
I selected for Super Visa application and all completed documents and requirements to go with this application have been submitted successfully. Hopefully they would understand the minor mistake in the initial online questionnaire and approved the super visa application. It may take longer to process as I should have selected "Son/grandson" option in the questionnaire. It's hard to say, but I will keep you guys posted.
Thanks again!.
Hi Bimal, I made the same mistake on my mom's application and picked parents / grandparents instead of Child. May I know if you were approved and did you get the super visa? Or was it rejected. Please help. I am stressed out.