Invitation letter & promise of support

Parents docs
Pre- medical
Supervisa insurance
Purpose of travel letter
Maiiage certificate
Photos

Extra docs for parents
Dad's employment letter only (No needs for leave letter)
tax return 3 years
Property evaluation papers
Bank statement 6 months (My parents already had Joint account so showed that)

let me know if anyone of you guys needs more information, I will try my best to help you guys out.

Thanks
Hi Samy,

Even for supervisa do we need to submit the extra docs listed ? Or is it for visitor visa only.

Thanks!!

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
Application date: Dec 20,2019
Biometric Request: Dec 21,2019
Biometric submitted: Dec 30,2019
Biometric passed: Dec 31, 2019
Medical passed: Jan 20,2018
Application approved: Jan 21,2019
congrats. Can you please explain what documents you included in your application? Also the amount stated for financials?

Canada-Ontario

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I am an bit confused about visa vs supervisa for my mother and don’t know which one would be better for her. I was hoping some of you could help me with my confusion please.

1) My mother doesn’t have an income or property under her name, and doesn’t have a good bank account either. But I have 75K salary, NOA and stable income for the past two years, decent saving account, employment letter, T4, pay stubs, etc. Having this in mind, I am going to sponsor her for visit application and my understanding is that only with “super visa” I can be the sponsor. For regular visitor visa, my financial situation does not count that much, and she has to show strong financial situation herself. In this true?

2) On the other hand, with super visa we have to say she intends to stay more than 6 months. But she really doesn’t want to stay more than 1-2 month. Would that be okay if she apply “super visa” (due to comment #1) and mention duration of stay to be a month? Or that she mention 6 months in the application, and then go back after 1-2 months?

3) She never traveled to any country and her ties to her home country would be my father, my two sisters, her parents and her other siblings.

Which one increases her chance of getting a visa supervise or TRV???
Thank you

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hello everyone
Not sure if this is the right forum to ask but I want to raise visitor visa for my parents and would like to know if i can apply on behalf of them or do they have to apply themselves.....thanks!!!

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
1) My mother doesn’t have an income or property under her name, and doesn’t have a good bank account either. But I have 75K salary, NOA and stable income for the past two years, decent saving account, employment letter, T4, pay stubs, etc. Having this in mind, I am going to sponsor her for visit application and my understanding is that only with “super visa” I can be the sponsor. For regular visitor visa, my financial situation does not count that much, and she has to show strong financial situation herself. In this true?

Super visa is always the best and mostly guaranteed option for visa approval if you are qualified compared to TRV.
I am not too sure about your reason for calling your mom because based on your reason it depends as sometime TRV is also good option.
For eg - If its convocation, child birth, events etc then mostly it gets approved and easy process compared to super visa where you need to buy
insurance.
Super visa should be best option looking for her because based on your details looks like you are eligible to sponsor and they will look at your
financial situation in super visa along with the back home ties for your mother.

2) On the other hand, with super visa we have to say she intends to stay more than 6 months. But she really doesn’t want to stay more than 1-2 month. Would that be okay if she apply “super visa” (due to comment #1) and mention duration of stay to be a month? Or that she mention 6 months in the application, and then go back after 1-2 months?

You can only apply for super visa if you intent to stay for more than 6 months, because if you select less than 6 months then you will not get an option for super visa during online application, so if she wants to stay less then still I would advise to mention 6-6.5 months for visa purpose. Once visa is approved its her choice for how long she wants to visit.

3) She never traveled to any country and her ties to her home country would be my father, my two sisters, her parents and her other siblings.

Thought- Why are you not applying for your both parents together?
Immigration officers only will consider strong ties with your two sisters and your father and they will not care much about your moms parents
or her siblings in visa process.
My question here is are your both sister married or single? because even if one of your sister is single then that
will be a very strong ties to return back.

Which one increases her chance of getting a visa supervise or TRV???
Thank you[/QUOTE]

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello everyone
Not sure if this is the right forum to ask but I want to raise visitor visa for my parents and would like to know if i can apply on behalf of them or do they have to apply themselves.....thanks!!!
You can apply on behalf, you will have to fill and get the use of representative form signed from them.

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
So guys today i received the refusal letter for my dad supervisa and the reason was
I am not satisfied you have demonstrated sufficient and compelling reasons to support your stay in Canada to outweigh bona fida concern.
So please advise me what should i do now?
Should i go for federal court or wait for few months to reapply again?

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
So guys today i received the refusal letter for my dad supervisa and the reason was
I am not satisfied you have demonstrated sufficient and compelling reasons to support your stay in Canada to outweigh bona fida concern.
For how long did you requested the stay in Canada and how was ur promise of financial support letter drafted if u don't mind sharing?

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
For how long did you requested the stay in Canada and how was ur promise of financial support letter drafted if u don't mind sharing?
I requested for one month stay and for financial part i earn more than 50000$ so i showed like $10000 in my bank statement and also my father showed around $6000 . In letter i wrote that i will take care of every expense while they are here including thier tickets.
Also my father visitor visa was refused last year .

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Now i am thinking to go to some lawyer for reapply or may be go federal court for appeal.
Seriously i dont know what to do anymore

JcKobe

Aug 8, 2019
Winnpeg
I requested for one month stay and for financial part i earn more than 50000$ so i showed like $10000 in my bank statement and also my father showed around $6000 . In letter i wrote that i will take care of every expense while they are here including thier tickets.
Also my father visitor visa was refused last year .
Financial support is one thing but did you show any ties back home for your father? Although you guys have no intention of over staying, you guys need to explain and show strong ties back home. Also did mention that he had a refusal before?

kaushik sitapara

Jul 1, 2016
My Docs
- Invitation letter(Signed)
- PR CARD, Last 3 months bank statement
- Most recent pay stub, Employment Letter, NOA 2018
- Passport, Birth certificate
- Investment Statement
- Land Title (if you own house), Tax bill, Utility bill

Parents Docs
- Explanation or Purpose of Visit
- Passport
- marriage and birth certi

I did not provide any bank balance, Insurance docs, Property docs from my mother-in-low since she is widowed. However, in explanation, I mentioned that she is in joint family and her son takes financial responsibility.

kaushik sitapara

Jul 1, 2016
you should apply for GCMS notes, may cost you $5.00 but you will get reasons why application was declined. GCMS note will give in-depth idea on what went wrong and why officer was not convinced.

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
My Docs
- Invitation letter(Signed)
- PR CARD, Last 3 months bank statement
- Most recent pay stub, Employment Letter, NOA 2018
- Passport, Birth certificate
- Investment Statement
- Land Title (if you own house), Tax bill, Utility bill

Parents Docs
- Explanation or Purpose of Visit
- Passport
- marriage and birth certi

I did not provide any bank balance, Insurance docs, Property docs from my mother-in-low since she is widowed. However, in explanation, I mentioned that she is in joint family and her son takes financial responsibility.
Is this for super visa or visitor visa?
If it is super visa than you will require Insurance or else you cant submit the file online.

Just curious - Are you from Lambton college? Coz I know one Kaushik Sitapara from there.