+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Come on guys not necessary that you respond only in case of update, you can say *No Update*. I am really stick to the forum since i have applied visa for my parents and taking stress :(

Anyhow, hope for the positive outcome for all of us.

JcKobe

Aug 8, 2019
Winnpeg
Good day,

I’m preparing a supervisa application for my dad. I just have few clarifications in how to answer some of the questions in the form. First one is, they we’re asking to put all my dad’s sister and brother information like birthday and present address so my question is – is it okay to just put the month and year? (my dad doesn’t remember all the exact dates and most of his siblings are living abroad and hard to contact) and second is for their Present Address – can we just the City and country? Or do we have to put the complete physical address? (same thing with, we don’t know where they are exactly and can’t reach them either) And lastly, under the Funds in CAD - my dad only has less than $500CAD coming from our old house that we decided to rent out, he also just recently receiving pension from local government and we usually send him money for his personal expenses which usually just come and go. Would this affect his chances since Im covering all his expenses while his here? Thank you

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Good day,

I’m preparing a supervisa application for my dad. I just have few clarifications in how to answer some of the questions in the form. First one is, they we’re asking to put all my dad’s sister and brother information like birthday and present address so my question is – is it okay to just put the month and year? (my dad doesn’t remember all the exact dates and most of his siblings are living abroad and hard to contact) and second is for their Present Address – can we just the City and country? Or do we have to put the complete physical address? (same thing with, we don’t know where they are exactly and can’t reach them either) And lastly, under the Funds in CAD - my dad only has less than $500CAD coming from our old house that we decided to rent out, he also just recently receiving pension from local government and we usually send him money for his personal expenses which usually just come and go. Would this affect his chances since Im covering all his expenses while his here? Thank you
Hi, if I remember correctly, I put the asterik where date, month or year was not available for my parent's any of siblings dob. I read this in the guide. You can refer to the guide to double check this piece of info.

Others can also comment on this.

@All- any update of your parents' apps. Pls respond.

Thanks....

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi,
Sorry it may not be the right place to post but i urgently need some help..
Can someone please guide me whats the best health insurance for parents visit visa? the one that provides extensive coverage..
Really appreciate if someone with experience can guide.. Thanks

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi,
Sorry it may not be the right place to post but i urgently need some help..
Can someone please guide me whats the best health insurance for parents visit visa? the one that provides extensive coverage..
Really appreciate if someone with experience can guide.. Thanks
Hi, I recently bought Insurance for my parents for their super visa app from 21st Century, the best part of this company is you can pay the premium on a monthly basis. Initially the policy confirmation will be shared with you to attach with your application once two months' premium is paid in advance. Residual is paid on a monthly basis post visa approval and dates of travel are shared with insurance company. God forbid in case of rejection, entire amount is refundable except the processing fee which is $50 only.

Hope this helps.

Pls do post your timelines once application is filed to track the processing.

JcKobe

Aug 8, 2019
Winnpeg
Hi, if I remember correctly, I put the asterik where date, month or year was not available for my parent's any of siblings dob. I read this in the guide. You can refer to the guide to double check this piece of info.

Others can also comment on this.

@All- any update of your parents' apps. Pls respond.

Thanks....
Thanks for the response. We managed to get all DOB but we dont have all the addresses. Is it okay if we only put City and Country? or does it have to be complete address?

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Thanks for the response. We managed to get all DOB but we dont have all the addresses. Is it okay if we only put City and Country? or does it have to be complete address?
I would put the area as well, like some neighbourhood in dubai then city dubai and country uae. I would reiterate that you refer to the guide to clarify all these doubts and have authentic info.

All the best

JcKobe

Aug 8, 2019
Winnpeg
I would put the area as well, like some neighbourhood in dubai then city dubai and country uae. I would reiterate that you refer to the guide to clarify all these doubts and have authentic info.

All the best
Guide doesn't really answer my question. Also where can we upload any continuation documents? (e.g. under IMM5645 theres only 4 spots for brother and sisters. I need to add another extra sheet but I dont know where to upload it.)

Majorsingh

Nov 4, 2019
Super Visa applied on: 28 August 2019 (Online)
Biometrics Date: 02 September 2019
Medical Request: 20 September 2019
Additional Document Request: 14 October 2019
Documents submitted: 17 October 2019
Passport Request: 01 November 2019

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Guide doesn't really answer my question. Also where can we upload any continuation documents? (e.g. under IMM5645 theres only 4 spots for brother and sisters. I need to add another extra sheet but I dont know where to upload it.)
I would make a table in word file with appropriate captions and reference so it does not get mixed up with other dox at Vise Office. Once that word file is ready scan it with the family info form and upload in the relevant section.
I understand that online submission does not require print outs however in your case for family info where place is not enough thats the only thing i can think of.

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Super Visa applied on: 28 August 2019 (Online)
Biometrics Date: 02 September 2019
Medical Request: 20 September 2019
Additional Document Request: 14 October 2019
Documents submitted: 17 October 2019
Passport Request: 01 November 2019
Hi, firstly congrats on PPR. All the best with upcoming travel and family reunion.

I have a query on additional documents, would you mind sharing which document was requested? Also can you pls let us know if this was the first time application?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Either merge all PDF together if signing directly in PDF . Lots of PDF merge websites out there
Or print all pages and scan them together as a single document if planning to print and sign PDF.

JcKobe

Aug 8, 2019
Winnpeg
Either merge all PDF together if signing directly in PDF . Lots of PDF merge websites out there
Or print all pages and scan them together as a single document if planning to print and sign PDF.
Thats actually im thinking to do. Thanks for confirming. As for the "Funds when in Canada" we still need to include this even its a low amount and we are covering all his expenses while his here, correct?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Thats actually im thinking to do. Thanks for confirming. As for the "Funds when in Canada" we still need to include this even its a low amount and we are covering all his expenses while his here, correct?
Yes I would include a rough amount that you would keep for personal spending. There is no right value, anything that you expect to spend during your trip