+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

she-she

Mar 26, 2014
Hi.
I just want to ask what did you do when the medical request arrived? we did the same thing with my mother. she did the medical exam without the medical request to save money and time from travelling. did you write a letter and pass the documents through ircc webform?..Thank you..

she-she

Mar 26, 2014
Application Submitted - 16th September, 2019
Biometrics Done - 23rd September
Medicals Done (without letter or asking) - 14th October
Medical passed - 24th October
Hi.
I just want to ask what did you do when the medical request arrived? we did the same thing with my mother. she did the medical exam without the medical request to save money and time from travelling. did you write a letter and pass the documents through ircc webform?..Thank you..

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi,
I think the medical reports are transmitted online so in my view no need to send anything. just to be on a safe side, you can possibly raise a case specific enquiry and send along the medical report.

Others can also comment who actually went through this....

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi guys,

Today I noticed in GCkey under status column showed "Application/Profile Updated", till yesterday it was showing "Submitted" though.

What does this change mean? Please note that the review eligibility, biometric, medical, background all are showing same as before.

Thanks,

she-she

Mar 26, 2014
Hi,
I think the medical reports are transmitted online so in my view no need to send anything. just to be on a safe side, you can possibly raise a case specific enquiry and send along the medical report.

Others can also comment who actually went through this....
Hi. Thanks for the reply. the medical center asked us to send an explanation for doing the upfront medical without waiting for the medical request. will i ask them to re upload my mother's medical exam?..They dont give us a clear explanation or instruction on what to do. TIA for those who can comment..thank you..

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Application Submitted - 16th September, 2019
Biometrics Done - 23rd September
Medicals Done (without letter or asking) - 14th October
Medical passed - 24th October
Hi,
I applied my mum's Supervisa on the 5th of September 2019.She previously did biometrics and we did upfront medicals which was submitted with the application.
Till now,no updates...still waiting .Its been almost 6 weeks now.
Any update on your parents' applications? @fillinspace @Nish01

Today there was a ghost update in the GCkey portal however no change in text inside like review, medical etc. also no email correspondence.

Please update if you guys noticed any such change in GCkey also if there is any material update like approval etc.

Rob2019

Oct 20, 2019
Anyone???
Hi

I applied for a Super Visa for my mom in Mid October-2019.

Want to ask one question on the processing time which could be beneficial to everyone on this thread.
What does it mean by 'Processing Time' is 56 days? Is it 56 calendar days or 56 Business days?

Thanks

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi

I applied for a Super Visa for my mom in Mid October-2019.

Want to ask one question on the processing time which could be beneficial to everyone on this thread.
What does it mean by 'Processing Time' is 56 days? Is it 56 calendar days or 56 Business days?

Thanks
Hi,

Its calendar days.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=540&top=13

would you mind sharing the details like the date of application, medical done upfront or awaiting medical request, also is it online app or paper based. etc.

Please share your timelines so to help each other in tracking of applications

Thanks,

Rob2019

Oct 20, 2019
Hi,

Its calendar days.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=540&top=13

would you mind sharing the details like the date of application, medical done upfront or awaiting medical request, also is it online app or paper based. etc.

Please share your timelines so to help each other in tracking of applications

Thanks,
Submitted on-line application on Oct 18, 2019.
No medical is done. Is it advisable to get it done in advance or only after receiving a letter/E-mail from Canadian High Commission?

Right now it's all quite.
I will certainly share timelines once I hear anything from CHC.

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Submitted on-line application on Oct 18, 2019.
No medical is done. Is it advisable to get it done in advance or only after receiving a letter/E-mail from Canadian High Commission?

Right now it's all quite.
I will certainly share timelines once I hear anything from CHC.
I had the same query and i am looking forward to have a response from super visa applicants.

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi,

Today again the GCkey showed Application/Profile Update and when I opened the link it showed that review of eligibility has started. Hoping for a positive outcome.