Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
Hello All,

I have a question for super visa. Does supervisa allow stay for upto 2 years only on 1st visit to Canada or in each visit? My parents has a visa for 10 years.

fahad007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
Hi Everyone, Question regarding flight extension whoever has experienced this. So my parents are visiting Canada second time this year on super visa. Last year, they came on return ticket and stayed for less than 6 months This year, though they still have return ticket for 5 months but they are now planning to stay longer, probably a year.

So two questions:

1. Since super visa allows to stay upto 2 years, did anyone had experienced any problems on staying over 6 months?
2. Getting the return ticket from PIA, the travel agent in Pakistan is saying that airline would not extend ticket for more than 6 months from arrival date. So would either have to stay for 6 months or cancel the return flight and buy again when they plan to go back. But I checked with a travel agency in Canada and they said extension for more than 6 months should not be a problem. Not sure what actual possibilities are out there.

Any experienced help/guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

notusman

May 26, 2017
Hi,

I want to apply for my parents' super visa and I have a few questions, it would be of great help if anyone can provide it. I have searched a lot but could not find information.

1. I am a Permanent Resident since September 2019 and have started working in May 2020. My spouse started working in Dec 2019. Her 2019 Tax Notice Assessment contained income for December 2019 only whereas in my Notice of Assessment there is no income mentioned. Will my and my wife's pay stubs be sufficient for the last few months as proof of income?
2. Can I also ask my brother to provide his pay stubs and that would add up as proof of income?

Thanks.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi,

I want to apply for my parents' super visa and I have a few questions, it would be of great help if anyone can provide it. I have searched a lot but could not find information.

1. I am a Permanent Resident since September 2019 and have started working in May 2020. My spouse started working in Dec 2019. Her 2019 Tax Notice Assessment contained income for December 2019 only whereas in my Notice of Assessment there is no income mentioned. Will my and my wife's pay stubs be sufficient for the last few months as proof of income?
2. Can I also ask my brother to provide his pay stubs and that would add up as proof of income?

Thanks.
Hi,

I want to apply for supervisa for my mom. Have you applied already ?

mehsam009

Aug 19, 2017
Hi All,

I am looking to apply for SuperVisa for my parents , can someone confirm if we still need to attach flight tickets and medical insurance, I am planning to book tickets once visa is confirmed.

Is there a probability that visitor visa can get approved after exemption as they will stay here for 2-3 months only, my father did visited on visitor visa 2 year back but due to passport renewal I will need reapply for the visa.

Any response would be appreciated

Regards,
Sam

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Hi All,

I am looking to apply for SuperVisa for my parents , can someone confirm if we still need to attach flight tickets and medical insurance, I am planning to book tickets once visa is confirmed.

Is there a probability that visitor visa can get approved after exemption as they will stay here for 2-3 months only, my father did visited on visitor visa 2 year back but due to passport renewal I will need reapply for the visa.

Any response would be appreciated

Regards,
Sam
You don’t necessarily need tickets booked (I didn’t). But you definitely need medical insurance before you submit your application.

Kalsiharjot

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Want to apply super visa for parents and have information related to it mentioned below.

M a PR living in GTA for approx 2 years 9 months have applied for a spousal visa which includes my daughter she is 6 months old.
a decision has not been made for that and they have passed the medicals file moved to Ottawa, last updated in december.

Live on rent, make around 80 to 90 k a year before tax.....looking to buy a home....

Want my parents to come here for few months to see how life is here so that I could live with family for some time...

Have a younger daughter she is employed in our hometown but one of our parents has to stay with her.....

I, Will be applying for parent's sponsorship in 2022 and before that just want to live with them for some time...

Not having a lot of money/property back home, father self-employed....owns a home....but they do have enough bank balance for super visa approval...

Is applying super visa or visitor visa is a good option or if we have a rejection does that affect my parent's sponsorship...

Is there anything that one can only sponsor once in 5 years....

Really, do not want to keep on asking again n again, so put all the questions in a single message...

Honestly, appreciate your time and your response...sorry for the brainstorming you had to go through....

May 20, 2019
1.What if i just resigned in my work and i dont have recent payslip yet in my recent job. Will i be able to apply for supervisa? Or do i need to wait for 1 month payslip
2. Since i resigned in my job and tranfer to other company having the same rate, my t4 does not match in my recent payslip, will that affect my application for supervisa.
Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
1.What if i just resigned in my work and i dont have recent payslip yet in my recent job. Will i be able to apply for supervisa? Or do i need to wait for 1 month payslip
2. Since i resigned in my job and tranfer to other company having the same rate, my t4 does not match in my recent payslip, will that affect my application for supervisa.
Thanks in advance
Your 2020 NOA would be your best proof of meeting LICO.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hi,

I applied for my mother's Supervisa in Islamabad. She is already in possession of Visit Visa and in possession of medical.

Please share timelines.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Want to apply super visa for parents and have information related to it mentioned below.

M a PR living in GTA for approx 2 years 9 months have applied for a spousal visa which includes my daughter she is 6 months old.
a decision has not been made for that and they have passed the medicals file moved to Ottawa, last updated in december.

Live on rent, make around 80 to 90 k a year before tax.....looking to buy a home....

Want my parents to come here for few months to see how life is here so that I could live with family for some time...

Have a younger daughter she is employed in our hometown but one of our parents has to stay with her.....

I, Will be applying for parent's sponsorship in 2022 and before that just want to live with them for some time...

Not having a lot of money/property back home, father self-employed....owns a home....but they do have enough bank balance for super visa approval...

Is applying super visa or visitor visa is a good option or if we have a rejection does that affect my parent's sponsorship...

Really, do not want to keep on asking again n again, so put all the questions in a single message...

Honestly, appreciate your time and your response...sorry for the brainstorming you had to go through....
Go for Supervisa, at least they have option to stay longer if they want,

Reactions: Kalsiharjot

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Just warning you that you may qualify to try applying for sponsorship in 2022 but there is huge demand and a limited amount of spaces so you can’t count on getting selected in 2022.

Reactions: Kalsiharjot

spooky25

Jul 25, 2017
We have applied for supervisa for my mother in law .. timeline goes back to feb 2020, just before the peak covid situation.. medicals approved in may... Still waiting for the decision. Any one in the same situation?