+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

primaz

Sep 13, 2018
Saskatchewan
Hello armiti,

I’m just preparing all the docs for my parents. May I ask you for some help like what are docs have you provided and do I need the original docs for their asset valuation or I can submit the scanned copy with the application.
Thanks in advance.

Prianka

gogo mo

Mar 30, 2018
will apply for super visa for my mom since she will be visiting only for 45 dayswhich my mom will show as her vacation leave' from work, would that play a negative role and the visa officers might reject the application and ask to submit a visit visa instead?
As she was refused before for a trv so am trying the super visa any experience with similar situations ?thanks

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hello everyone. I have two questions.
1. Is there any possibility of rejection of a super-visa after the passport request?
2. How long does it usually take to stamp the visa after passport submission?
Thanks all in advance.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hello everyone. I have two questions.
1. Is there any possibility of rejection of a super-visa after the passport request?
2. How long does it usually take to stamp the visa after passport submission?
Thanks all in advance.
i think if they have requested a passport it would be to issue a supervisa, to ask for a passport just to refuse just seems like a waste of time. The length of time can depend on the visa office, ours in India was within the week.

Armiti

Apr 30, 2018
Hi guys.Do you think processing time for supper visa is too long?
In the CIC web site processing time was calculated and it is 154days for some countries like Iran.Is that right? Very long time

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys.Do you think processing time for supper visa is too long?
In the CIC web site processing time was calculated and it is 154days for some countries like Iran.Is that right? Very long time
Long processing times are usually the result of other countries taking a large nag time to respond to Canada’s information requests. Not much you can do about it. Send in your application and make sure there are no more stakes or omissions and you have submitted all the information that would ever require. At least your application will not be slowed down on your end.

laila03

Apr 24, 2019
Hello wanted to ask everyone timeline. I Apply super visa online April 18 until now never heard anything . aside of checking background check . she was deny twice for TRV . how long usually the first sign that my online appl

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
I got correspondence letter for my mother super visa on 22 july...medical shoeing already passed on 10 july...but no passport request..I am so much worried and confused because most of the people got accepted on the day they received correspondence letter..can any one please guide me about this...its a good sign or no my origion is Pakistan..thnx please reply anyone @brynna

Malik7785

May 26, 2015
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2014
Doc's Request.
Pic Request 16-April-15
AOR Received.
23-March-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015-Ecas In Process
Med's Request
16-October-15 (RPRF , MR , PCC , Updated forms , PPR 1)
Med's Done....
27-October-15
Passport Req..
10-December-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-December-15
LANDED..........
18-January-16
Hi

My parents just opened a new joint bank account to show the funds , and i am planing to apply for their super visa in the next couple of months, is that sufficient time 2 to 3 months old bank account? or i should wait for 6 months.?

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Hi everyone, I think it means a rejection/ban but I wanted to bounce it off here:

For parents based out of Pakistan.
Applied: 18 Aug
Biometrics request: 19 Aug
Biometrics completed: 22 Aug
Procedural Fairness letter: 30 Aug. Sigh, so I checked "no" for whether we've been previously rejected for any visas.. I thought it was asking for Canada only. Honest mistake. They gave 10 days for an explanation, I sent it in the same day.
Medical request: 5th Sep.

Now I suppose the Medical request is sent independent of the Procedural Fairness letter process, and doesn't automatically mean that it's good news, right? I anticipate because they gave us 10 days, they'll reopen the case then and shoot us down with a rejection. And the medical is just going to be a waste.

Last edited:

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi everyone, I think it means a rejection/ban but I wanted to bounce it off here:

Procedural Fairness letter: 30 Aug. Sigh, so I checked "no" for whether we've been previously rejected for any visas.. I thought it was asking for Canada only. Honest mistake. They gave 10 days for an explanation, I sent it in the same day.

Now I suppose the Medical request is sent independent of the Procedural Fairness letter process, and doesn't automatically mean that it's good news, right? I anticipate because they gave us 10 days, they'll reopen the case then and shoot us down with a rejection. And the medical is just going to be a waste.
I would still do the medical just in case because if you are lucky it would only be a refusal and you would be free to apply again. The medical would still be valid wouldn't it? Then for next application you can treat it as upfront medical.
If you are unlucky it could be a 5 year ban.
The reason such mistakes get punished so severely is that there is no way to figure out which situation occurred:
1. honest mistake thought it was only asking for Canada and said no, would have said yes otherwise. Replying back that it was an honest mistake.
2. purposely misrepresented, said no as they worried saying yes was would hurt their chances. Now got procedural letter, will reply back saying it was honest mistake.
It would be hard to see what was in peoples minds.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
I would still do the medical just in case because if you are lucky it would only be a refusal and you would be free to apply again. The medical would still be valid wouldn't it? Then for next application you can treat it as upfront medical.
If you are unlucky it could be a 5 year ban.
The reason such mistakes get punished so severely is that there is no way to figure out which situation occurred:
1. honest mistake thought it was only asking for Canada and said no, would have said yes otherwise. Replying back that it was an honest mistake.
2. purposely misrepresented, said no as they worried saying yes was would hurt their chances. Now got procedural letter, will reply back saying it was honest mistake.
It would be hard to see what was in peoples minds.
Thanks for the reply. It's true, it's impossible for them to assess intentions, but that question is almost symbolic because they are doing their thorough background checks (which they should, of course) and not just taking our word for it. The 5 year ban is an extreme reprimand, considering this is for parents who are usually approaching their life expectancies.

I know entering Canada is a privilege not a right. I'm just venting, thanks for listening. I was curious if anyone has had a positive experience given these circumstances.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Thanks for the reply. It's true, it's impossible for them to assess intentions, but that question is almost symbolic because they are doing their thorough background checks (which they should, of course) and not just taking our word for it. The 5 year ban is an extreme reprimand, considering this is for parents who are usually approaching their life expectancies.

I know entering Canada is a privilege not a right. I'm just venting, thanks for listening. I was curious if anyone has had a positive experience given these circumstances.
I have read on here where some were approved but they were for other reasons not for incorrectly answering the question, luckily I believe some were only refused and not banned. So that would be a good outcome in my opinion.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14

So my parents did end up getting approved. I'm relieved, excited and also not entirely sure how we went from almost being banned to getting the approval. I won't be overanalyzing it.