+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

cyprian

Jun 22, 2017
Please I have this question, it may seem naïve but please help if you can.

If I want to apply for Super Visa for my parents, how do I arrange for them to do Pre-medicals? I have been seeing it as a trend here that the application was submitted with pre-medicals
Thanks

Chotabheem

Jun 26, 2017
Hello everyone
I am a new member of this forum and I really appreciate all valuable information
We applied for our parents supervisa on may 16 with upfront medicals done on April 26
Can any senior advise how long will it take to process application
It has been over 40 days already and counting
We applied online from Canada
Our net income as per NOA for last year is 61200
We are a family of four
Both me and my wife has full time jobs
When I applied the consultant said it takes approx20 days but due to too many application it may take a little longer
I hope we will receive good news soon
Pls advise

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Hello All,

here is the current status of my dads SV :

Application status: A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility: Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

thank you each and everyone for your support.

Reactions: Chotabheem

pnkj

Sep 25, 2015
Hi guys

I like to apply supervisa for my parents and I have some questions may be someone can help me out

• What is the minimum income level for 2017 for 3 individual (me, my father and mother)
  • How can I apply, I meant do I have to log in to mycic account or I have to a create a new account for my father and mother separate cos I like to apply online

Thanks

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Reactions: SAMCANADA_ON

cyprian

Jun 22, 2017
Please I have this question, it may seem naïve but please help if you can.

If I want to apply for Super Visa for my parents, how do I arrange for them to do Pre-medicals? I have been seeing it as a trend here that the application was submitted with pre-medicals
Thanks

Please does anyone have an answer for this?

rsb80

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/11/2015
Nomination.....
24/11/2015
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
Passport Req..
25-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
10/2016
hi,

I have a question for parents super visa.
I have been in canada for last 2 months. My annual salary is 80K which is above LICO. I can get one of the docs required like original letter from employer confirming salary and my pay-stubs.

Can i apply for super visa? Do i have to be in canada for more than a year to apply for super visa? (didn't see that written anywhere)

Tonipr

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone I need your help from your experience. I applied for super visa for my dad.Then they asked for medical exam , Travel insurance, and Noa.
I send then proof of insurance,Pay stub and letter of employer showing my income .My last year' noa wasnt high enough so I started a new job in January 2017.Also medical is showing Passed. IS there any chance I can be rejected ??

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi there ,I have applied for my mom supervisa April 10
Medical request April 26
Medical done may 2
Since then there is no update on my cic account neither its shows if they are reading it or pass it.
It's been month no update at all..
Already checked with doctor they have sent the result already next day which is may 3rd.
MEDICAL STATUS SAYS .."IF YOU NEED MEDICAL EXAM WE WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE"
It's been almost 80 days now..
I have enquiry cic no reply yet?
GUYS I NEED A ADVISE PLEASE WHAF COULD BE THE POASIBLITIES ARE?

Please advise
THANKS

abhishek22ize

Jul 30, 2013
Hi there ,I have applied for my mom supervisa April 10
Medical request April 26
Medical done may 2
Since then there is no update on my cic account neither its shows if they are reading it or pass it.
It's been month no update at all..
Already checked with doctor they have sent the result already next day which is may 3rd.
MEDICAL STATUS SAYS .."IF YOU NEED MEDICAL EXAM WE WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE"
It's been almost 80 days now..
I have enquiry cic no reply yet?
GUYS I NEED A ADVISE PLEASE WHAF COULD BE THE POASIBLITIES ARE?

Please advise
THANKS
Same here. Applied file on April 11 for supervisa based on my last year income tax return which eas 32K. For 1 person that is my mother. Turns out, there is no update as of yet. My agent advised me that there is a delay of supervisa and visitor visa because of graduation peak season and summer. People are applying a lot. I am in India ajd i quit my job as my mother needed my attention. The time for processing is 64 days which will be done by next Thursday as per the counting. Keep in mind these 64 days are Business days. So i am just waiting for their response now. I applied from Chandigarh VFS. anyone on the same boat please share your story. The more feedback better we all will know

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Same here. Applied file on April 11 for supervisa based on my last year income tax return which eas 32K. For 1 person that is my mother. Turns out, there is no update as of yet. My agent advised me that there is a delay of supervisa and visitor visa because of graduation peak season and summer. People are applying a lot. I am in India ajd i quit my job as my mother needed my attention. The time for processing is 64 days which will be done by next Thursday as per the counting. Keep in mind these 64 days are Business days. So i am just waiting for their response now. I applied from Chandigarh VFS. anyone on the same boat please share your story. The more feedback better we all will know
Oh!It's relief
Someone is on same boat as me....
Is your medical status changed?did u do upfront medical?

a41g

Jun 28, 2016
Oh!It's relief
Someone is on same boat as me....
Is your medical status changed?did u do upfront medical?
I applied SuperVisa for my parents and added upfront medical as well. After a month I got a medical request which was already submitted with an application. Did you face the same situation?