+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
I applied SuperVisa for my parents and added upfront medical as well. After a month I got a medical request which was already submitted with an application. Did you face the same situation?
Oh no
IN MY CASE I never did upfront medical
I submit on cic request on may 2nd.
It's still shows "if you need medical we will send you message "It should be they recieved ,revviewing or pass.on jule 2nd it will be almost 60 days since doctor submitted medical.

Chotabheem

Jun 26, 2017
Hello all
I checked the status of my parents file and it says medical passed
Is it a good sign??
How long will it take to process the application once it says medical passed??
Any one please reply
Thank you guys

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hello all
I checked the status of my parents file and it says medical passed
Is it a good sign??
How long will it take to process the application once it says medical passed??
Any one please reply
Thank you guys
Oh yes lucky you ....
Your status got changed did you get the mail ?when did you apply??IT was upfront medical and also paper or online application?

Chotabheem

Jun 26, 2017
Oh yes lucky you ....
Your status got changed did you get the mail ?when did you apply??IT was upfront medical and also paper or online application?
Hi there
I did not get any emails
I checked their applucation status using cic login
I applied om may 16
Upfront medicals done 26 april
Can you pls tell me if this is a good sign or nothing is confirmed yet??
Also how long will it take from here to process the app.??
Pls advise
Thnks

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi there
I did not get any emails
I checked their applucation status using cic login
I applied om may 16
Upfront medicals done 26 april
Can you pls tell me if this is a good sign or nothing is confirmed yet??
Also how long will it take from here to process the app.??
Pls advise
Thnks
I never heard they don't give visa after medical passed.
You are lucky
In my case I applied April 12 medical was done on may 2nd still no status update .
Wish u good luck

abhishek22ize

Jul 30, 2013
This is a reply to everyone from page 190. My medical update isnt clear as my agent is one hell of an A-hole and doesnt give me an update clearly. I did send medical upfront, keep in mind if its a rejection it usually is advised in very early stages by the immigration officer. Medical complete means its on next step now. Everyone will be accepted as this isnt work permit or visitor visa. As long as you qualify for cut off and your parents show ties with home country that they will be returning back it should be okay. Cic has always been poor with time frames. This week is mt 64 days complete, lets see how it goes. Good luck to everyone

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
This is a reply to everyone from page 190. My medical update isnt clear as my agent is one hell of an A-hole and doesnt give me an update clearly. I did send medical upfront, keep in mind if its a rejection it usually is advised in very early stages by the immigration officer. Medical complete means its on next step now. Everyone will be accepted as this isnt work permit or visitor visa. As long as you qualify for cut off and your parents show ties with home country that they will be returning back it should be okay. Cic has always been poor with time frames. This week is mt 64 days complete, lets see how it goes. Good luck to everyone
Oh hi there
In my case they requested medical on April 26 .
My mom.did her medical and was sent by doc on may 2nd.
My medical status was "we have requested medical see message below "but few weeks back it got changed to
"YOU do not need any medical we will send you the request"
Do you know what it could be?I have enquiry cic and attached e medical sheet provided by doctor.
Do you think they have lost it ?
My doctor confirmed that they uploaded on may 3...i was thinking if cic have not received they might have decline my application because it says you have 30 days to complete the medical.
Any advise what it could be ?

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
hello

what is min requirement to apply super visa for parents?
PR holder and with canada IT return for 1 yr is enough?
whats else on documents side needed for sponsoring?

guide me
Thanks in advance

aribc

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
BC
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hi Guys,

Could you please help and let me know if I need to submit ALL supporting documents for my mom super visa such as "Proof of Financial Support", "Marriage Certificate" , "Invitation letter" , etc. at the time I apply online, or they are going to ask her at Visa office?

Thanks

aribc

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
BC
Visa Office......
Ankara
Another Questions about Passport Expiry and Visa validation;

My Mom Passport will expire in 3 years, Now I wonder that If she applies for Supervisa, Is she going to receive a Supervisa for 10 years?

If not, does she need to apply for a supervisa again once her passport expires or she can simply renew her passport and enter into Canada with previous passport visa

Thanks