+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
8th week no update yet except for medicals passed. any one with same situation?
Hi same here
MY PARENTS DID their medical on may 2nd ,since then no update on cic also no update on medical status.
It says we are reviewing your eligibility.
Did u follow up with cic.
I emailed them.no response yet .

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Oh Finallyyyy!!! my parents received PPR after 10 weeks.

application submitted online with upfront medicals : 13 apr 2017

PPR : 21 june 2017

Wish you all GoodLuck!

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Hi same here
MY PARENTS DID their medical on may 2nd ,since then no update on cic also no update on medical status.
It says we are reviewing your eligibility.
Did u follow up with cic.
I emailed them.no response yet .
i have not contacted them yet. Its better to wait until processing time has passed then contact CIC. there was a mention of contacting local MP to know the status. wondering how.

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi All,

I apologize in advanced if the same questions are asked already.

I am applying for my parents super-visa (India), these days is it faster to do it online or in-person?

I have some experience in visitor visa as they had 10 year visitors visa which expired but now I want to get super visa for them, so apart from all the documents from visitor visa file, only two extra things I need are 1. Their medical exam and 2. Insurance from Canada. Is there anything else I need to know before applying? I meet the income requirement, so that is no concern for me.

Lastly, Can they do the medical exam prior to submitting the file or do they need to wait until they hear from high commission to do so?

Again, I do apologize if questions are repeated, and I greatly appreciate the aid from this website's users.

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Hi All,

I apologize in advanced if the same questions are asked already.

I am applying for my parents super-visa (India), these days is it faster to do it online or in-person?

I have some experience in visitor visa as they had 10 year visitors visa which expired but now I want to get super visa for them, so apart from all the documents from visitor visa file, only two extra things I need are 1. Their medical exam and 2. Insurance from Canada. Is there anything else I need to know before applying? I meet the income requirement, so that is no concern for me.
you should submit your NOA

Lastly, Can they do the medical exam prior to submitting the file or do they need to wait until they hear from high commission to do so?
you can either wait or submit upfront medicals

Again, I do apologize if questions are repeated, and I greatly appreciate the aid from this website's users.