Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hi There,
I am planning to apply for super-visa for my parents who are living in my home country now. But I am not sure whether I should apply for both of them at the same time or father and mother one after the another. My parents have 4 kids and all of us are abroad now. So my concern is if I apply for both of them at the same time, the visa officer might think that they do not have enough reason to go back. So my questions are:
1. Should I apply for both of them at the same time or mother first and father then?
2. If I apply for both of them, is there any possibility that only one of them get approved?

Thanks in-advance.
My Parents had 2 kids and both are in Canada , I applied on May 5th for both of them together and got medical request on june 9th .I dont know whether the application will get rejected after medical. But as of now i feel everything good.

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
we submitted online application with upfront medicals on Apr 13. Then i found on online status that medical passed on 1 or 2 May. after this, no update at all. no documents asked. no calls. no email. nothing so far and it's over a month after medicals have been passed. and almost 2 months since application submitted.

check on CIC website. they say they are resolving some technical issues, online status may not be correct. so i think we just need to sit back and wait for their email.

GoodLuck!
Any luck buddy?

muralim

Jan 4, 2017
My Parents had 2 kids and both are in Canada , I applied on May 5th for both of them together and got medical request on june 9th .I dont know whether the application will get rejected after medical. But as of now i feel everything good.
That's good to hear. I am planning to apply by the first week of July. Please let me know if you have any updates before that. Thank you so much :)

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Any luck buddy?
CIC called my office this week for verifying my job and about the company where I work. but no decision yet. I'm hoping to see an update next week or else I will try to contact CIC regarding application status.

Any update on your application?

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
CIC called my office this week for verifying my job and about the company where I work. but no decision yet. I'm hoping to see an update next week or else I will try to contact CIC regarding application status.

Any update on your application?
What time did they call you?

bha1430

Apr 9, 2015
Hurrrry Finally It's PPR request.
Online application -
Upfront medical - 20 april
Application submitted - 30 april
Medical passed - 2 june
Passport request - 17 june
Passport submit - 19 june
Good luck to all. Hope all get the updates soon. My vfs Centre is Ahmedabad. Can anyone tell me much time it will take to back passport with stamp?

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Online application -
Medical passed - 2 may
Good luck to all. Hope all get the updates soon. My vfs Centre is Ahmedabad. Can anyone tell me much time it will take to back passport with stamp?
Congrats .
Did they call for employment verification? After medical??

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Online application -
Medical passed - 2 june

Congrats!!

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
What time did they call you?

They didn't call me. they called my HR office because they have info from my job letter. My HR manager later told me about the call, but she knew about the application so she verified all their questions. Call was from ottawa sometime during morning last monday or tuesday.

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
They didn't call me. they called my HR office because they have info from my job letter. My HR manager later told me about the call, but she knew about the application so she verified all their questions. Call was from ottawa sometime during morning last monday or tuesday.
Oh okay.
Well in my case still the same ..medical still not updated I enquiry week ago so hope for the best.

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi Guys

Received an update on my parents application

Application submit : 19th April
Online application, New Delhi VO, Upfront Medicals
Medical cleared : May 2nd week
PP Request :16th June
Will be submitting passports this week.
Any idea how many days it takes to get the stamped PP back from NDVO after submitting ?

All the best to those still waiting. It seems this Canada 150yr celebration has slowed things down due to extra rush of applications

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi Guys

Received an update on my parents application

Application submit : 19th April
Online application, New Delhi VO, Upfront Medicals
Medical cleared : May 2nd week
PP Request :16th June
Will be submitting passports this week.
Any idea how many days it takes to get the stamped PP back from NDVO after submitting ?

All the best to those still waiting. It seems this Canada 150yr celebration has slowed things down due to extra rush of applications
Congrats
I have questi9n did cic called you for ur employment verification?in some cases they are .also if it was online or paper application?
Please advise
Thanks

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Any l
They didn't call me. they called my HR office because they have info from my job letter. My HR manager later told me about the call, but she knew about the application so she verified all their questions. Call was from ottawa sometime during morning last monday or tuesday.[/QUOT
Any luck.so far buddy?

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Online application -
Medical passed - 2 june
Congrats....