+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa 2022

acire28

Jun 17, 2022
Hi there. My mom just received her passport with visit visa on it. My question is, when I applied her I didn't put her middle name on the application (as middle name in our country is our last name before getting married) thats why I didn't bother. On her passport, her middle name (which is her maiden name) is written there but on her visa it wasn't. Anyone know if thats alright? Will she gonna have a problem when she reach the immigration here in Canada?
Hope someone can help me.
Thank you.

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Hello all,

Anyone who has applied for Super Visa from India in April 2022, did you hear anything after the biometrics request?

Thank you

hydrakanth

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Can i apply supervisa for my mother from canada as she is in India or some has to Apply form India.
You can apply for her online using the new IRCC portal. It will be as if she is applying from India. You will upload all documents and pay the fees from Canada. She will send her passport to the VFS Global office in India once her application is approved.

hydrakanth

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hello we applied for my mom’s super visa on 27th April 2022 from india , she already has her biometrics and her Medical was provided upfront , we got a notification saying that her medical got passed on May 26 2022 and that they don’t require her biometrics at this time . Can someone please let me know on average how long would it take to receive a decision on her application once the Medical’s have been passed ?
Assume 1-2 weeks if everything is in order. In our case it took two days for them to send passport request.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Assume 1-2 weeks if everything is in order. In our case it took two days for them to send passport request.
Thats a Jet speed. congrats bdw. Was it a special reason you have mentioned or was it a renewal or how? coz ppl have been waiting for months , so just curious.

RaghuRam123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hi Folks, sharing the timeline for my parents' Super Visa Application (applied through New Portal):

CoR: India
Upfront Medical: 26 May
Application Submitted: 29 May
Biometric Request: 29 May
Biometric Completed: 2 June
Medical Passed: 6 June
Biometric Validation Letter: 9 June
Passport Request: 9 June

Although I'm not expecting IRCC to process the application so fast, I'm amazed by the speed with which IRCC is processing applications nowadays.
Hi Vishal,
1.how to apply in new portal, it requires invite code for sign up?- how to get invite code
2.Please provide list of documents you submitted for parents supervisa (Eg: invitation letter, purpose of travel, parents bank statements or property documents, documents that you support for their trip, covid vaccine certificate, any flight tickets or trip details- eg: 40 days or 2-3 month trip)
3. please share details about supervisa insurance links
4. can I pay monthly payment and show as proof of insurance
5. where to download personal consent form or other documents mentioned in documents section of portal

Thanks

Last edited:

sukhoi2050

Mar 7, 2020
Hello all,

Anyone who has applied for Super Visa from India in April 2022, did you hear anything after the biometrics request?

Thank you
Applied on April 13, did the biometrics and then nothing, silence after that, didn't even get the medical request

nguyendangcuong

May 9, 2022
Applied on April 13, did the biometrics and then nothing, silence after that, didn't even get the medical request
I applied 20mar 2022.
Biometric upfront
Status sign change to processing eligibility and background around 3 week
No medical request yet
Still waiting now, timeline is 122days since submited from vietnam
Almost 4 month now.anyone same this

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I applied SV on May 14 for my parents and received passport request today.

Applicants are from India
Biometrics done on May 18
Medicals passed on June 07
PPR July 02

hydrakanth

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Thats a Jet speed. congrats bdw. Was it a special reason you have mentioned or was it a renewal or how? coz ppl have been waiting for months , so just curious.
Well my parents had a visitor visa before which expired due to passport expiry. My mom also had name change in her new (renewed) passport. So this time instead of going for a regular visitor visa, I went for Super Visa. Used biometrics from their pervious visitor visa application. We also did upfront medicals before applying online. For financial proof etc., we just used pervious documentation from their old visitor visa application. May be that helped speed up things.

Last edited:

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
From known contact:

Feb 02, 2022 Super visa [Applicant from India]
None as of this day..

Looks like we are in dark age