+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa 2022

Memejkl

Feb 26, 2022
I am sorry, I am not sure I can help in answering this question. Show strong home country ties and that your combined income exceeds LICO. I think that is the main requirement. Both of you write and sign the invitation letter, by the way.
ok, thanks anyways! And I appreciate the tip about the invitation letter.
What are strong ties? As my mother in law is homemaker, and all her Children lives here in Canada, her partner will stay there but not sure what can tie her to the country. Any help or tip is welcome

Memejkl

Feb 26, 2022
Some countries issue National Identity Documents.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_identity_card_policies_by_country

It is ok to leave it blank if your guest's country doesn't issue one.

What is the PM letter?
Yes, we do have an ID in our home country, but I'm not sure if her ID from the country or our ID in Canada, as Permanent Residents.

PM Letter is a letter from the Parliament Member in this area, in other forums they mentioned that is helpful, but not sure in what way.

august_leo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Ottawa
What are strong ties? As my mother in law is homemaker, and all her Children lives here in Canada, her partner will stay there but not sure what can tie her to the country. Any help or tip is welcome
If you can show savings or property in her name, that would help.

Rishi_CI

May 13, 2018
Hello All,

Timeline:
Submitted application on 25th March
Biometric Request received 25th March
Biometric request submitted 4th April

Clarification:
I see many here have done upfront medicals - can we get this done without a request message from the portal?
If yes - where can I find the nearest center?

Thanks in advance.

PS: When mother had gone to submit biometrics at Chennai, they kept on saying that it would take 90+ days to process the visa.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hello All,

Timeline:
Submitted application on 25th March
Biometric Request received 25th March
Biometric request submitted 4th April

Clarification:
I see many here have done upfront medicals - can we get this done without a request message from the portal?
If yes - where can I find the nearest center?

Thanks in advance.

PS: When mother had gone to submit biometrics at Chennai, they kept on saying that it would take 90+ days to process the visa.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx <<< use this link to search for a nearby valid center.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
IRCC main motive with strong tie up with home country is , Person should return back to Native country before expiry of VISA validity.
These documents can be (One or as much you can provide)
- Bank Account statement
- Pension Slip
- Job letter (in case working)
- Latest Income tax filing return copy
-Any property paper

Good luck

harrycanada871

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Applied parents super visa on Feb, 8 2022
Application submitted 8th February 2022
Biometric Request 9th February 2022
Biometric Completed 15thth February 2022
Medical upfront passed March 28, 2022
BVL and PPR 5th April, 2022
Submitting passport for stamping this week
Thank you

Reactions: Home_13579

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Does anyone know what document should be submitted when they ask for a National Identity Document? Is that from me, who is inviting or from the person who is coming/applying for the visa? As for her, we already provided the passport.
Please help!
And does anyone used the PM letter ? not sure what's the information on this letter.
Thanks,
Josmery
National Identity document for Indian is Aadhar Card

SMK6689

Apr 7, 2022
Hello, my parents got their super visa today, the validity of the visa granted is only 4 years, their passport expires in 2030, question why they were not granted the visa for 10 years?

Thankyou!

LovejitSingh

Dec 15, 2020
Hello Frens,
I am applying for super visa of my parents as their representative. I created IRCC account under my name and started a new visa application. In that application, I entered my parents details and declared myself as their representative.
My questions is, should the IRCC account be under my name or one of parent’s name?
Thanks in advance.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hello Frens,
I am applying for super visa of my parents as their representative. I created IRCC account under my name and started a new visa application. In that application, I entered my parents details and declared myself as their representative.
My questions is, should the IRCC account be under my name or one of parent’s name?
Thanks in advance.
Same here, i am about to apply in1 or 2 days. I created account on my name , and applying for my mother

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hey everyone,

Super Visa Application Timeline 2022:

Application submitted for both parents : March 20th
Upfront Medicals for both parents submitted
Biometrics completed and valid from previous visitor visa file which was automatically withdrawn.
Medicals Passed for mother: March 29th
BVL for mother: March 29th
Father's application still shows: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that.

Still waiting. Heard usually its PPR stage after BVL is provided. Anyone had any experience like this before where 1 application is taking more time than other?