+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa 2022

Ankur

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
Hello, friends, I need urgent help.

We received the PPR letter on 25th March 2022 and are in process of passport submission to VFS.

I want to know if we can send the scanned copy of the completed Consent Form & Courier Return Form in the courier envelope to VFS.

Sidsmt

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
URGENT:

I have not received " Online application transmission confirmation" After my application submission. Is it normal? I have received only two notifications . One is Submission confirmation and second is Client application summary.

Please HELP!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
URGENT:

I have not received " Online application transmission confirmation" After my application submission. Is it normal? I have received only two notifications . One is Submission confirmation and second is Client application summary.

Please HELP!
Nothing to worry,it should be in you application status, I had same issue.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
is there anyone who submitted your parents application January 2022?Please share if you have any updates? I have summitted my parents application for supervisa on January 19 and completed Biometric on January 28 after that no updates

august_leo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Ottawa
My timelines. Applied for super visa from India.

2 December, 2021: Biometrics done previously
10 March, 2022: Medical test done upfront
19 March, 2022: Application submitted
28 March, 2022: Eligibility Review started

Now waiting for PPR. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

deepaman0226

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
brampton
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Hello I applied for super visa both parents on 15 nov
Biometric request 16 nov
Biometric submitted 6 Dec 2021
Bio completed
Medical upfront passes on 15 feb 2022
After that nothing
No update
I need my parents urgently as I just deliver a baby and need some1 to support
How can I write to IRCC

Memejkl

Feb 26, 2022
Update: Got the BVL and PPR today, folks.
OMG! Congrats.... So exciting, hopefully I can have that good news with my family.

Can I ask you a few questions, as I'm confused.

1. What documentation did you add in your "Proof of Income"?
2. When they ask the question about "National Identity Document", should this be mine or the person coming to Canada?
3. "Funds" proof - Did you provide Bank Statements for the 4 months? Do I need to show that I have an specific amount in my bank account, or with my job contract where my income is showed is enough ?
4. There is a form that needs to be completed? I don't understand the section about the "Consent of Personal Information"

I will appreciate if you or someone could help me with this as I would like to apply next Monday.

Thanks,
Josmery

august_leo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Ottawa
OMG! Congrats.... So exciting, hopefully I can have that good news with my family.

Can I ask you a few questions, as I'm confused.

2. When they ask the question about "National Identity Document", should this be mine or the person coming to Canada?
3. "Funds" proof - Did you provide Bank Statements for the 4 months? Do I need to show that I have an specific amount in my bank account, or with my job contract where my income is showed is enough ?
4. There is a form that needs to be completed? I don't understand the section about the "Consent of Personal Information"

I will appreciate if you or someone could help me with this as I would like to apply next Monday.

Thanks,
Josmery

My salary slips, Employment verification letter, T4 and NOA (as per veterans on this forum, NOA is mandatory)

I didn't declare anything.

I did and I showed over 100K in savings, if that helps.

Straightforward

Memejkl

Feb 26, 2022
My salary slips, Employment verification letter, T4 and NOA (as per veterans on this forum, NOA is mandatory)

I didn't declare anything.

I did and I showed over 100K in savings, if that helps.

Straightforward
Thanks for the answers! However, it will be hard for me to show the savings, I don't have the whole amount the ask to show in a 3 person household, which is around $40k. It is ok if I show my Employment Letter showing the money I make? And same with my husband? because I have some savings, but not that high amount.

Memejkl

Feb 26, 2022
Does anyone know what document should be submitted when they ask for a National Identity Document? Is that from me, who is inviting or from the person who is coming/applying for the visa? As for her, we already provided the passport.
Please help!
And does anyone used the PM letter ? not sure what's the information on this letter.
Thanks,
Josmery

august_leo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Ottawa
Thanks for the answers! However, it will be hard for me to show the savings, I don't have the whole amount the ask to show in a 3 person household, which is around $40k. It is ok if I show my Employment Letter showing the money I make? And same with my husband? because I have some savings, but not that high amount.
I am sorry, I am not sure I can help in answering this question. Show strong home country ties and that your combined income exceeds LICO. I think that is the main requirement. Both of you write and sign the invitation letter, by the way.

august_leo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Ottawa
Does anyone know what document should be submitted when they ask for a National Identity Document? Is that from me, who is inviting or from the person who is coming/applying for the visa? As for her, we already provided the passport.
Please help!
And does anyone used the PM letter ? not sure what's the information on this letter.
Thanks,
Josmery
Some countries issue National Identity Documents.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_identity_card_policies_by_country

It is ok to leave it blank if your guest's country doesn't issue one.

What is the PM letter?